Page 366 of 902 FirstFirst ... 266316356362363364365366367368369370376416466866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Silas Young in AEW finally a real man In AEW!

*waits for superE to call it an invasion angle*

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    *waits for superE to call it an invasion angle*
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    On Instagram Rhea replied to a fan that she has a teeth/brain injury. It's safe to say she's out with a concussion.
    You can find a clip of it on YouTube during the #1 Contender's match. Basically she took a bump and rolled back so hard, her knee bounced off the rope so hard she hit her own head with it. Kind of flukish but it looked brutal in slow motion.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Ishii injured his left knee so he won't be at forbidden door. He's being replaced with Clark Connors.

I don't understand the need to replace him. Leave the match a triple threat

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Ishii injured his left knee so he won't be at forbidden door. He's being replaced with Clark Connors.

Completely agree. F.Door is really being crippled by injuries. I feel bad for Khan and NJPW and fans; this is a crazy plague of injuries we're seeing at such an inopportune time.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 06-24-2022 at 10:26 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Completely agree. F.Door is really being crippled by injuries. I feel bad for Khan and NJPW and fans; this is a crazy plague of injuries we're seeing and such an inopportune time.
    Tony Khan revealed yesterday that Kyle O Riley was also hurt. Though he neglected to say what the injury is and if it's bad enough to keep him away from the PPV. The show is looking cursed.

I'd say it's because it's a crossover show and you need to have talent from both promotions in all the matches, but they have Storm/Rosa on the card so that theory gets thrown out the window.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I'd say it's because it's a crossover show and you need to have talent from both promotions in all the matches, but they have Storm/Rosa on the card so that theory gets thrown out the window.
    It could have been nice for Rosa to have a match with someone from Stardom or a Joshi Promotion, but I can't argue with Storm Rosa.

I don't follow NJPW (although I'm familiar with the big names) so it's hard for me to get super excited about most of the PPV matches, though they have been doing a decent job building around everything especially considering the injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I don't follow NJPW (although I'm familiar with the big names) so it's hard for me to get super excited about most of the PPV matches, though they have been doing a decent job building around everything especially considering the injuries.
    My only hope is that with fans that don't follow NJPW, this will be a great introduction for guys like Hiromu, Shingo, and El Desperado.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Its a shame Punk's out for this. Its one of those nice big cards you haven't seen a major wrestling promotion do in a couple decades. It really makes me remember WCW back in early/mid 90's doing a joint card like this with New Japan (or was it All Japan ?) Anyhow I give props to Khan for this. Because well for every Ring of Honor deal where I can say , its like he doesn't really have a plan at all ...there is something like this with a nice booking plan.

The big issue is , AEW needs a direction after this PPV. Last year it was about Omega as top heel and them building to Page. Right now they need to really sit down and decide on where the company needs to go next and who to build (MJF hopefully).
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Jungle Boy is now the latest that caught the injury bug.

Ric Flair seemingly starts to snap back into the old Flair promo wise as he sells his last match at 73...

Anyone know who Zack Sabre opponent is going to be?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Anyone know who Zack Sabre opponent is going to be?
    It's a surprise. The big names I've seen thrown around are Cesaro, Johnny Gargano, and Jonathan Gresham

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Takahashi's out. The match will be a trios with Hikuleo on the outside.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua