Page 780 of 902 FirstFirst ... 280680730770776777778779780781782783784790830880 ... LastLast
Results 11,686 to 11,700 of 13529

SUPER and Beastie did you see my survey?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ritz View Post
    SUPER and Beastie did you see my survey?
    I'll check it out after work tomorrow.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I can totally see WALTER no selling a slap.

"Thanks. My face was itchy."
    "i am flattered by your attetion, matt but i must tell you that i have a woman. but thanks for the lovetap."

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Calihan I actually see thriving in AEW as a serious hardcore threat to TNT and ROH level. I can see him stepping in there and doing very well. Calihan is 36 and has some good years left.

PCO I agree is too old at this stage.
    Not to stand up for all the older guys but PCO Frankenstein thing is great and I hope he sticks around

Julia Hart is a pint-sized wrecking machine.

Let's draft the released talent! It's been about a week, so let's have fun and speculate.

Aliyah -- RevPro
    Dolph Ziggler -- Tags with Cardona, gets lots of belts, turns on Matt ... maybe GCW before he goes to Impact or NWA or AEW
    Elias -- AEW
    Emma -- Shimmer or Impact... maybe Stardom
    Mustafa Ali -- AEW (ADBD is connected to him)
    Rick Boogs -- NWA
    Riddick Moss -- wherever Emma goes ... Impact
    Shelton Benjamin -- NWA
    Top Dolla -- Impact
    Quincy Elliott -- done (had terrible backstage rep)
    Bryson Montana -- done
    Mace -- Impact
    Mansoor -- Impact
    Dana Brooke -- Impact
    Dabba-Kato -- AEW via ROH? He is supposedly buddies with Eddie.
    Shanky -- back to CWE or RevPro
    Yulisa Leon -- CMLL/NWA
    Daniel McArthur -- done (he's been seen throwing again)
    Kevin Cortes -- done (says he's done)
    Alexis Grey -- somewhere she can learn, Shimmer? Stardom?
    Ikemen Jiro -- DDT/NOAH maybe back to W-1
    Brooklyn Barlow -- WOW
    You really think Quincy Elliott Bryson Montana Daniel McArthur and Kevin Cortes are done with wrestling?

Anyway I'll play just the ones I know

Dolph Ziggler NWA/GCW/MLW/NJPW
    Elias AEW/ROH
    Mustafa Ali AEW/ROH
    Rick Boogs AAA
    Shelton Benjamin NWA
    Top Dolla GCW/MLW
    Quincy Elliott inpact
    Mace NWA
    Riddick Moss NWA
    Emma MLW
    Matt Riddle NWA
    Last edited by choptop; 09-27-2023 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You really think Quincy Elliott Bryson Montana Daniel McArthur and Kevin Cortes are done with wrestling?
    Cortes said he's stepping away from wrestling.

Quincy was not liked and had backstage issues beyond heat.

McArthur is throwing shotput, discus, and hammer again. Said he's happier to be back doing track.

Elliot doesn't strike me as someone getting bookings unless he goes to school or something. Same with Montana. Barlow I was on the fence.

Doesn't mean they don't take Indy bookings here and there but I don't see them moving forward with wrestling.

None of them had prior non WWE experiences IIRC.

It's not for everyone.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-27-2023 at 07:44 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Man, get well soon Cole.

That guy is seemingly made out of more fragile stuff than even Punk.

Cortes said he's stepping away from wrestling.

Quincy was not liked and had backstage issues beyond heat.

McArthur is throwing shotput, discus, and hammer again. Said he's happier to be back doing track.

Elliot doesn't strike me as someone getting bookings unless he goes to school or something. Same with Montana. Barlow I was on the fence.

Doesn't mean they don't take Indy bookings here and there but I don't see them moving forward with wrestling.

None of them had prior non WWE experiences IIRC.

It's not for everyone.
    What happened with Quincy?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Cody Rhodes is in this Netflix animated series lol

Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 09-27-2023 at 08:49 PM.

Jay is such an absolutely nasty and manipulative little assface. He jabs and jabs and jabs right into the insecurity and lingering bits of self doubt MJF has.

This is the long term feud that AEW needs as a headliner.

Jay is one of the few guys I see besting MJF at this point.

Christian was friggin awesome tonight, spitting facts and fire.

The Gunn Club have somehow defied all expectations (which weren’t very high) and become a very legitimate tag team.

Swerve/Hangman was great.

Julia Hart is on the rocketship to the top. I. AM. IN.

Was it Cole or KOR!? HMMMMM!!!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-27-2023 at 09:08 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Would anyone wanna see the korean zombie in wwe?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Her segments ain't terrible. When it comes to character stuff nothing Jade does is bad.
    if you're just on some fanboy shit, that's cool. i mark out whenever pretty peter avalon shows up.

my real, honest & objective opinion of her is she has a ton of potential. she's got a great look, she's athletic as hell and she has presence. in ring she's still great for her level of xperience. on the live mic she's not good. her backstage segments seem like she's reading off cue cards. the character is one note, she does the one note well but it's still one note all the same. i don't blame her for aew over-pushing her or the bad run she had with the title.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    first time seeing her. she any good?
    idk, not sure if she's still wrestling but she had a great look, and was very athletic. her and joey had a good act going while it lasted. i think if they put her on tv and had her squash people for 6months she'd get over enough to get wwe interested in taking her.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Man, get well soon Cole.

That guy is seemingly made out of more fragile stuff than even Punk.
    too bad punk wasn't there to stop him from being an idiot and injuring himself. are cole's actual injuries confirmed yet?? that whole segment felt like a WERK.

Jay is such an absolutely nasty and manipulative little assface. He jabs and jabs and jabs right into the insecurity and lingering bits of self doubt MJF has.

This is the long term feud that AEW needs as a headliner.

Jay is one of the few guys I see besting MJF at this point.

Christian was friggin awesome tonight, spitting facts and fire.

The Gunn Club have somehow defied all expectations (which weren’t very high) and become a very legitimate tag team.

Swerve/Hangman was great.

Julia Hart is on the rocketship to the top. I. AM. IN.

Was it Cole or KOR!? HMMMMM!!!
    jay was great. mjf is getting more corny by the week. agreed on bcg, the ass boys & juice being so annoying just makes jay seem even more cool.

looking forward to swerve vs hangman

brian cage gets beat too much on tv

damn it i like julia but this is what i was worried about. willow shouldn't be a stepping stone for julia, willow is miles ahead of her and should be in contention for saraya's belt.

i'm guessing the ninjas were the strong-necks incognito??

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Would anyone wanna see the korean zombie in wwe?
    not at all. xciting fighter and all but i'd have zero interest in seeing him in any prowrestling promotion.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 09-28-2023 at 03:44 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    if you're just on some fanboy shit, that's cool. i mark out whenever pretty peter avalon shows up.

my real, honest & objective opinion of her is she has a ton of potential. she's got a great look, she's athletic as hell and she has presence. in ring she's still great for her level of xperience. on the live mic she's not good. her backstage segments seem like she's reading off cue cards. the character is one note, she does the one note well but it's still one note all the same. i don't blame her for aew over-pushing her or the bad run she had with the title.

idk, not sure if she's still wrestling but she had a great look, and was very athletic. her and joey had a good act going while it lasted. i think if they put her on tv and had her squash people for 6months she'd get over enough to get wwe interested in taking her.

too bad punk wasn't there to stop him from being an idiot and injuring himself. are cole's actual injuries confirmed yet?? that whole segment felt like a WERK.

jay was great. mjf is getting more corny by the week. agreed on bcg, the ass boys & juice being so annoying just makes jay seem even more cool.

looking forward to swerve vs hangman

brian cage gets beat too much on tv

damn it i like julia but this is what i was worried about. willow shouldn't be a stepping stone for julia, willow is miles ahead of her and should be in contention for saraya's belt.

i'm guessing the ninjas were the strong-necks incognito??

not at all. xciting fighter and all but i'd have zero interest in seeing him in any prowrestling promotion.
    I fanboy for Jade a bit but I actually don't think she's bad in terms of promo in and character. She knows what she is, how to portray it, does it well and is believable. Honestly the only time I thought she was being terrible on the mic was when she was doing the angle with Bow Wow. Thank God that was just dropped and never heard from again.

Cole said in his promo that he broke his angle in three different places. Bad enough injury for him to vacate the RoH tag titles