Page 902 of 902 FirstFirst ... 402802852892898899900901902
Results 13,516 to 13,529 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Tony Khan said that AEW has the best safety track record of any wrestling company.

https://vxtwitter.com/wrestlefeature...bIcRqbUxJuE6mA

I need the same coke Tony uses.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    WWE has big stars that have contracts up soon. Drew Mac, and Sheamus haven't signed new deals yet.
    Drew is the BIG ONE. He looks great and his character work is tops right now. The WWE could let Sheamus go. I don’t see him as impactful now as Drew.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Tony Khan said that AEW has the best safety track record of any wrestling company.

This is the same company that had Matt Hardy crack his head on concrete….and keep going. Then months ago struck Stevie Richards channel for another possible injury spot.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

There was a brawl once a month and Tony recently feared for his life. They got sexual predator extraordinaire Ric Flair skulking around backstage and Tony says this with a straight face as well as that goofy Shock G hat on. At least take off the sunglasses and hat when addressing such serious accusations you clown. The Vince tweet ages more poorly by the week.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I would have laughed if the crowd chanted STEPHEN P NEW !!

I forgot to mention this days ago…but New in the interview he gave said Tony and the legal team there seemed at 1st wary of him. Given his friendship with Jim Cornette. But he said they realized…he’s not Jim Cornette and they got along well after it.
    Saul Goodman wept.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Sigh ... I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings at some point because this feels really personal. Never my intention.

I want and people that watch wrestling want a true alternative.

It's not about ratings for some of us.
    i think true dick is actually biased towards wwe and might be projecting.

great news

This would be a huge blow to AEW losing MJF and Andrade to WWE in the same month. Losing 2 big stars in Punk and Max is a tough blow to take. Omega is out possibly for good , Sting is retiring, Moxley is a shell of himself, Jericho is being looked at for outside the ring situations , and Danielson is going to be a special attraction type guy.

AEW has Ospreay coming in but they gotta get him over in America. Drew McIntyre is a free agent soon….
    wtf?? mox fukn killed it the entire classic including the final at the ppv. he's been fantastic as of late.

moxwinsjajaja his win percent is now at 83%

AEW should sign Sami Calihan and look at Hammerstone from MLW. They need to get some main event depth back asap.
    they still have mox, hangman, joe, cole, and switchblade, plus ospreay coming in and guys like swerve, orange, darby, kingston who could easily slide into a main event slot and still others like claudio, starks, black, penta, miro, and roosh who imo could fit into the main event scene with just a couple of months of build. **** even edge could do a main event program. all those guys are higher profile than hammer or sami(whom i'm a huge fan of).

depth not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    So the devil is who we all thought it was?
    yeah and it's for the best. got the belt off corny ass max, gave joe a well deserved run as champ(please get his "champ is here" theme) and brought closure to 2023.

so what's the new stable called kingdom of hell, devil's kingdom??

aew need to build some babyface stables.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    There was a brawl once a month and Tony recently feared for his life. They got sexual predator extraordinaire Ric Flair skulking around backstage and Tony says this with a straight face as well as that goofy Shock G hat on. At least take off the sunglasses and hat when addressing such serious accusations you clown. The Vince tweet ages more poorly by the week.
    assclown jericho being an alleged predator makes vince's deeds somehow less dirty and plentiful??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-31-2023 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i think true dick is actually biased towards wwe and might be projecting.

great news

wtf?? mox fukn killed it the entire classic including the final at the ppv. he's been fantastic as of late

they still have mox, hangman, joe, cole, and switchblade, plus ospreay coming in and guys like swerve, orange, darby, kingston who could easily slide into a main event slot and still others like claudio, starks, black, penta, miro, and roosh who imo could fit into the main event scene with just a couple of months of build. **** even edge could do a main event program. all those guys are higher profile than hammer or sami(whom i'm a huge fan of).

depth not an issue.

yeah and it's for the best. got the belt off corny ass max, gave joe a well deserved run as champ(please get his "champ is here" theme) and brought closure to 2023.

so what's the new stable called kingdom of hell, devil's kingdom??

aew need to build some babyface stables.
    ?
    A big issue from some online and some clips I have seen is Mox moves a lot slower than he used to. And a lot is due to arthritis issues he's battling. He's not the guy he was in 2019 and a lot is due to the hardcore bumps he's taken and put his body through.

Now to get to the names you listed...lets run it down and how booking has kinda let a lot of these guys down...

Darby : He's been stuck in tag team with Sting for a few years. Its why I suggested once he goes solo again he needed that "juice" of retiring Sting. To be the GUY who does that to give him a bit of a push there. The booking with Darby is 2nd banana to legend Sting and he's been stuck there in Khan's booking since 2020 when Sting debuted.

Hangman : Would be a nice pick if AEW hadn't seemed to depush him after his lackluster 1st reign. Which started off HOT but was basically limping after Adam Cole program. (I think the Lance Archer deal was a major mistake...as well...its hard to care about Lance Archer and he hadn't done much at all and now challenging for World title ?)

Starks : Its rumored he's on his way out in 2024. So unless he signs back , then he's an Andrade deal and well....could be gone. (Khan confirmed Andrade is gone from AEW)

Claudio : Was on a HOT run when he 1st came in and was ROH Champion. Then has....been not doing much. He can be fixed but needs to be doing more really to establish him back as a top guy.

Black : Was seemingly destined for a top main event heel run when he arrived and feuded with Cody. But seems like he too is locked into Khan's endless cycle of staying in one spot. (Its like Julia Hart has done more in House of Black than the leader !)

Miro : When he was God's Chosen Champion....dear lord they had something. They then f-cked it all to crap and he has spent more time away than on TV. So they have to build him back into a force again.

Adam Cole : Isn't he like 4-5 more months away from returning to ring?

I'd say of all these guys ....you can say Orange Cassidy seems like a natural to push. He hasn't suffered from Tony's sh-t style booking. Swerve could turn face and run on wanting RESPECT and to be the 1st black champion of AEW as he told. So yeah...those 2 are natural programs for Joe to work.

But the rest need work and build and Tony has to push Black , Darby and Hangman better.

assclown jericho being an alleged predator makes vince's deeds somehow less dirty and plentiful??
    Tony made a big deal about Vince being a predator to discredit WWE so having his right hand man also be a predator makes him look silly. Fans were calling out Tony on Vince tweets when he brought in Flair.

Seeing reports of MJF taking time off after dropping the title. I know he had injuries piling up when he was double champ so hopefully he's gone long enough to heal up.

A big issue from some online and some clips I have seen is Mox moves a lot slower than he used to. And a lot is due to arthritis issues he's battling. He's not the guy he was in 2019 and a lot is due to the hardcore bumps he's taken and put his body through.
    if you say so, "shell" or not he's putting on fantastic performances.

Now to get to the names you listed...lets run it down and how booking has kinda let a lot of these guys down...

Darby : He's been stuck in tag team with Sting for a few years. Its why I suggested once he goes solo again he needed that "juice" of retiring Sting. To be the GUY who does that to give him a bit of a push there. The booking with Darby is 2nd banana to legend Sting and he's been stuck there in Khan's booking since 2020 when Sting debuted.

Hangman : Would be a nice pick if AEW hadn't seemed to depush him after his lackluster 1st reign. Which started off HOT but was basically limping after Adam Cole program. (I think the Lance Archer deal was a major mistake...as well...its hard to care about Lance Archer and he hadn't done much at all and now challenging for World title ?)

Starks : Its rumored he's on his way out in 2024. So unless he signs back , then he's an Andrade deal and well....could be gone. (Khan confirmed Andrade is gone from AEW)

Claudio : Was on a HOT run when he 1st came in and was ROH Champion. Then has....been not doing much. He can be fixed but needs to be doing more really to establish him back as a top guy.

Black : Was seemingly destined for a top main event heel run when he arrived and feuded with Cody. But seems like he too is locked into Khan's endless cycle of staying in one spot. (Its like Julia Hart has done more in House of Black than the leader !)

Miro : When he was God's Chosen Champion....dear lord they had something. They then f-cked it all to crap and he has spent more time away than on TV. So they have to build him back into a force again.

Adam Cole : Isn't he like 4-5 more months away from returning to ring?

I'd say of all these guys ....you can say Orange Cassidy seems like a natural to push. He hasn't suffered from Tony's sh-t style booking. Swerve could turn face and run on wanting RESPECT and to be the 1st black champion of AEW as he told. So yeah...those 2 are natural programs for Joe to work.

But the rest need work and build and Tony has to push Black , Darby and Hangman better.
    yeah, like i said some of those guys could easily slide into a main event slot or some would need a couple of months of build. thanks for the breakdown though. point still stands the talents are already there, they don't need to sign more people for lack of depth.

Tony made a big deal about Vince being a predator to discredit WWE so having his right hand man also be a predator makes him look silly. Fans were calling out Tony on Vince tweets when he brought in Flair.
    i guess he looks silly then, doesn't make what he said about vince any less true. i'd be more on board if tk himself had been accused of something.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-31-2023 at 06:56 AM.

i guess he looks silly then, doesn't make what he said about vince any less true. i'd be more on board if tk himself had been accused of something.
    It's about him being a hypocrite. He's got an issue with what Vince did but not the guys under his employ who done similar things?
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 12-31-2023 at 08:16 AM.

Sapp and DA MELTZ say MJF is WWE bound and Moné is AEW bound.

Given how tight of a ship Hunter runs now, I'm going to go with MJF stays with AEW and Moné goes to the Banks and comes in at the Rumble.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

It's about him being a hypocrite. He's got an issue with what Vince did but not the guys under his employ who done similar things?
    To be fair, it's less than 48 hours old and we've yet to find out if they're true or not. It's still rumors at this point. Acting on rumors never ends well.

I said earlier, if true, Jericho deserves to have his ass thrown under the bus. TK can show he's different then.

If not true, Haus deserves to have his livelihood stripped away. Either way, justice will be served.

What is not okay is Kylie being drug into this. Assault, harassment, or not ... She should not be dragged for this. She is innocent. That is not cool.

I guess between this and TK clearing house with the ticket, merch, and outreach people, we're about to see what kind of man TK is.

IMHO with the volume of accusations coming out, Jericho is going to have a hard time beating it. Sounds pretty bad now.

And I'm just glad they didn't trot Flair out there during that match.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    To be fair, it's less than 48 hours old and we've yet to find out if they're true or not. It's still rumors at this point. Acting on rumors never ends well.

I said earlier, if true, Jericho deserves to have his ass thrown under the bus. TK can show he's different then.

If not true, Haus deserves to have his livelihood stripped away. Either way, justice will be served.

What is not okay is Kylie being drug into this. Assault, harassment, or not ... She should not be dragged for this. She is innocent. That is not cool.

I guess between this and TK clearing house with the ticket, merch, and outreach people, we're about to see what kind of man TK is.

IMHO with the volume of accusations coming out, Jericho is going to have a hard time beating it. Sounds pretty bad now.

And I'm just glad they didn't trot Flair out there during that match.
    I think people are willing to believe the rumors largely because how he threatened to get Shotzi black listed over her criticism of the crash pad in the blood and guts match. Fans against Jericho are trying hard to find similar incidents to support the narrative