Page 168 of 902 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 13529
    Astonishing Member

You can tell they don't see much in him when they don't give wrestlers their fathers last name (Orton, Blanchard, Snuka, Flair)
    Shaul Guerrero (in interviews) said that they wouldn't allow her to user her last name while "she sucked" and she would have to earn it over time if she wanted to use it.

But there have been 2nd generation superstars who have been really good in the ring that weren't given their parents' name too. (Like Michael McGuillicutty)

I wonder if say, Carmella wanted to use her Dad's name, they would let her.....

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    You can tell they don't see much in him when they don't give wrestlers their fathers last name (Orton, Blanchard, Snuka, Flair)
    Tamina did have her dad name for a while. She dropped it when he was finally arrested for the murder.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

CM Punk is out to kick off Dynamite and he body surfs into crowd !

Jim Ross brings up Punk still has everything he has and can be a champion. This has a 4 man commentary booth.

I get wanting to maximize Punk on all show. Then we see Adam Cole ...bayyby !!

Punk brags that Cole started because of him. He's out to scout Cole since he knows he's gonna work with him eventually.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Punk brings up the aprons and ring in AEW being different than others. A point is made the ring apron is harder.

Them razzing Tony Schaivone over his friendship with Britt Baker is funny.

"Look you can be friends with a girl guys."

Damn this is a great opening match. Unlike last weeks terrible opening match !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Cole wins after a solid match. Now we get Cole in storytime. Cole challenges a 6 man match against Jungle Boy his partner and Christian Cage.

Looks like we could be seeing Christian vs Adam Cole soon.

Some call him a blister on the ass of life.." - Jim Ross on MJF.

MJF out to heel the crowd in New Jersey. Ooohh ripping Bruce Springsteen !

MJF is salt of Earth then...does a conversation with Loose Cannon Brian Pillman. Mocking that he's in hell. Warning Brian that he needs to warn his son not to show up in Queens...hes gonna massacre him.

Pillman Jr shows up and the whole deal with steel chair n Wardlow comes off...slow. Very slow.

Jim Ross really wants Brian Jr to whip someones ass ! Pillman Jr cuts an ok promo.

Punk knows MJF is playing mind games and make Brian Jr screw up.

FTR vs Sydal and Martin. This should be good match.

This was a great tag team match as Donte and Sydal came close. But as Punk praises FTR is too good.

Suzuki feels slighted as his music was cut off last week. Lance Archer says he's coming to team with him in New York next week ...warning Moxley and Kingston.

Ohhh love that Black entrance. Its no shock he's gotten over as a face due to it. As AEW keeps trying to keep him heel.

Black clashes with Rosario Dawson as Cody arrives. Rosario fresh off Clerks III filming

Dan Lambert is just the perfect heel. He gets the fans to sing Jerichos theme to him by heel work.

Lambert claims he's not shocked the master manipulator Tony Khan is out there. Accusing Jericho of taking peoples allowances etc. Jericho questions the whole America Top Team by asking...whos on top !

Lambert sets the match next week for New York. Punk compliments Jericho on the Escape from NY reference.

Billy Gunn mocks the whole wins n losses ranking system. As the Gunn Club is undefeated and got No Respect. Now things have changed

Andrade is super cool. He is THE KINGPIN and Chavo pissed off the wrong man. Flair is coming soon...he will be leading The Kingpin.

Great the program no one is demanding as the slow Powerhouse Hobbs takes out CM Punk putting him through the table.

The crowd reaction for this big moment...DEATHLY SILENCE. Because no one takes Team Taz serious at moment.

Spears vs Darby is a nice interesting program. I do like how Spears now has an angry killer instinct. Mad at how Darby mocked him.

I think Spears likely tweaked his knee as long as he seemed to work it there. During this we get uodates on CM Punk's well being.

Jim dude...Hobbs couldn't even break a table with a choke slam. I don't think Punk is that hurt.

I do like how Spears mocks Sting with Scorpion deathlock !

Post match we see Tully Blanchard lead a Horsemen style beatdown on Sting and Darby !

Blanchard keeping The Horsemen alive baby.

Sting has some balls. He takes a spike pile driver from FTR ! That has to show how far he's came back neck wise.

Danielson wants Omega. He doesn't care about rest of Elite. Just wants Omega.

Don Callis is out as they give this time. Saying Daniel is a hippie millionaire and he came to AEW to face the man who built the company.

Danielson wants Omega in a non title match to see whos best. Bryan tells Don to shut up and gets in Kenny's face.

Saying all he's seen is a man who hangs out with stooges , a man who has a clown speaking for him. That maybe he lost a step as rumored.

Omega takes it personal and says...YES. Looks like we will get that at PPV.

Miro is gonna smash that car and him. So are words from Redeemer !

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Don Callis is out as they give this time. Saying Daniel is a hippie millionaire and he came to AEW to face the man who built the company.

Danielson wants Omega in a non title match to see whos best. Bryan tells Don to shut up and gets in Kenny's face.

Saying all he's seen is a man who hangs out with stooges , a man who has a clown speaking for him. That maybe he lost a step as rumored.

Omega takes it personal and says...YES. Looks like we will get that at PPV.

Miro is gonna smash that car and him. So are words from Redeemer !
    How you do you feel about Bryan not wanting the belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    How you do you feel about Bryan not wanting the belt?
    For now its not about the belt. I mean if he beats Omega he can later use it to get that. Again I like how AEW wrote around the ranking deal.

I did love how Billy Gunn turned heel essentially over it , citing how they didn't get respect lol

Spectacular Member

Man, AEW is awesome. Been watching for a year and a half now. They put on such a fun show, angles, etc. Really enjoy getting watching wrestling again.

Have to say, I think Miro's Redeemer character is PERFECT for him. I always thought he was a beast in WWE, but didn't really follow him much. I saw a clip of him meeting/fielding fan questions at a convention...and the guy really impressed me. Was a bit surprised he was personable, quick witted and funny. The Redeemer character is great because he is a self-possessed/righteous warrior (backed by his deity), yet quickly funny when he talks about his hot wife.

When I see a perfect character, I just had to post about it. It's a lot of watch his promos and matches. More so now with his new character.