Page 163 of 902 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173213263663 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    few have mentioned Danielson can face The Elite in matches Lbo. Yes I saw that and even asked...how that works on a ranking system AEW has for singles wtestlers .Basically the Bucks and Good Brothers..and Cole. But beyond Cole the others are tag team workers.

I mean earlier I brought up.a friend joking how a guy on the non tv shows is beating people each week. But those guys aren't seemingly ranked as much. Why would tag team guys be ranked here ?
    because the rankings are kayfabe my friend, this is still prowrestling. all he has to do is pick up a couple of wins against elite guys, and then beat a top 5 opponent and there you have it, non-problem solved.

Then we have Miro as someone else brought up. Seemingly he's been on a roll but as Champion he can't go higher ?
    Yet the tag team guys are gonna be ranked higher as singles ?
    apparently no, unless he forfeits the tnt title he will be unranked for the world title. which isn't so bad imo as you never have to wonder why the tnt champion doesn't challenge the world champion.
    who said tag team guys are ranked higher??

Yes you all have brought up Battle Royal which is a good way around the rank system. Which seems to be what AEW did here and a #1 Contenders match as well. Ruby could have debuted any other way really but this was an end around deal really lol.
    there you go, it's all coming together now. and if they continue to only do that once a year it remain a special thing.

I said it weeks ago as AEW added more talent and wanted to push stars things would change. Were likely seeing it as they used ways around it.
    that's reaching, but if you really just want to take a victory lap and pretend like you called something nobody can stop you.

Danielson will likely be made to run a gauntlet or Labors of Jericho type deal where yes...he has to pin all of Elite to get to Omega. But its not like Bucks or Good Brothers single ranked so its gonna be a stipulation deal .

And yep I'd shitcan the ranking system. That way you can just do what were seeing here now.
    i agree YOU would, but that doesn't mean they need to or even should. i don't care either way.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

few have mentioned Danielson can face The Elite in matches Lbo. Yes I saw that and even asked...how that works on a ranking system AEW has for singles wtestlers .Basically the Bucks and Good Brothers..and Cole. But beyond Cole the others are tag team workers.

I mean earlier I brought up.a friend joking how a guy on the non tv shows is beating people each week. But those guys aren't seemingly ranked as much. Why would tag team guys be ranked here ?

Then we have Miro as someone else brought up. Seemingly he's been on a roll but as Champion he can't go higher ? Yet the tag team guys are gonna be ranked higher as singles ?

Yes you all have brought up Battle Royal which is a good way around the rank system. Which seems to be what AEW did here and a #1 Contenders match as well. Ruby could have debuted any other way really but this was an end around deal really lol.

I said it weeks ago as AEW added more talent and wanted to push stars things would change. Were likely seeing it as they used ways around it.

Danielson will likely be made to run a gauntlet or Labors of Jericho type deal where yes...he has to pin all of Elite to get to Omega. But its not like Bucks or Good Brothers single ranked so its gonna be a stipulation deal .

And yep I'd shitcan the ranking system. That way you can just do what were seeing here now.
    AEW books their tag guys in single matches on occasion. When someone needs to get wins padded this is how they do it. This is how Christian got his first match with Omega. He beat Matt Hardy goons to get his shot.

AEW has separate rankings for singles and tag teams. So the Bucks and good brothers can have a singles rank if they compete in singles matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    AEW books their tag guys in single matches on occasion. When someone needs to get wins padded this is how they do it. This is how Christian got his first match with Omega. He beat Matt Hardy goons to get his shot.

AEW has separate rankings for singles and tag teams. So the Bucks and good brothers can have a singles rank if they compete in singles matches.
    speaking of christian. his 1st night on dynamite he had a confrontation with omega, further proving super was right before he even called it.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Oh yeah, I'd ditch that ranking so fast. It's a disaster of an idea. Creates confusion and stifles changes of course.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Extraordinary Member

Personally I'd can the rankings for the women's division. They hurt that division way more than it helps

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

I'm sick of Brock and I'm tried of romen as champion.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    i used to be big fan of brock, now i just want him to go away. i don't mind roman as champ but i don't watch sd very often. the story with brock, roman, and paul is interesting but i feel like i've seen brock vs roman enough for my lifetime.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Exactly.

Roman is basically running through everyone now and it’s getting boring.

I’ve seen enough Brock vs Roman already, I really don’t need another round of matches between them.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Andrade vs PAC did not disappoint. Great match between the two. The dirty finish makes me think the feud will continue

Nice to see another match that shades of El Sombra showed up.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

One thing AEW has going for them is that they treat their tag teams and midcard performers with some measure of respect so someone like Miro could challenge Punk or Danielson and it wouldn't feel out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i used to be big fan of brock, now i just want him to go away. i don't mind roman as champ but i don't watch sd very often. the story with brock, roman, and paul is interesting but i feel like i've seen brock vs roman enough for my lifetime.
    Ya I used to like Brock alot too in 2002-2004 but then he came back and it's clear he has no interest in working and just wants money so he is just wasting my time and WWEs

Astonishing Member

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mma...AOl2ss?ocid=st
    WWE’s Brock Lesnar look-alike gets a new name, is ‘coming soon’
    and a ghost rider fan
    time for ring of honor wrestling saturday night 9 11 2021
    dem boys vs rey horus and bandito
    its also https://www.rohwrestling.com/watch right there
    pure rules match
    will ferrara vs (the technical beast) josh woods
    shane taylor joins ian riccaboni and caprice coleman
    dragon lee and kenny king vs the champs (homicide and chris dickinson) in this tag team title match

jake atlas vs taylor rust at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_...Dishonor_XVIII
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-12-2021 at 12:40 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Exactly.

Roman is basically running through everyone now and it’s getting boring.

I’ve seen enough Brock vs Roman already, I really don’t need another round of matches between them.
    Yup it was cool at first but after awhile it just got old.