Page 369 of 902 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469869 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Nah the belts don't need to be split. It makes it more important to have 1 World Champion. Also the WWE doesn't have the depth to have 2 World titles. They have to regrow the main event roster and build it up.

Its why talk is 2 guys will be pulled up from NXT soon. They can build on veterans like Lashley , AJ , Owens and Rollins with newer ones.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Johnathan Gresham promo on Rampage got me thinking about RoH again. Tony is likely waiting on a TV deal to start it up again but he should get the ball rolling while waiting for one.

AEW uses universal studios to tapes dark sometimes. The same lot that was the former impact zone. He should use that lot for his RoH revival. To start it could be similar to NWA power. Use the TV studio and put the shows on YouTube and/or stream them on twitch. Establish what his RoH is going to be and which wrestlers he wants for it. Having some aired shows under it's belt could make it appeal more to networks or streaming services.
    They've already announced Death Before Dishonor for July 23rd.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Surprised Rousey dropped the belt already, but she is going on a hiatus it seems. Rumors that it will be Rousey vs Lynch at Mania next year.

Also surprised Lashley beat Theory for the US title. Like Emerald said he is super over and may just well be the face of Raw right now. With Theory added to the MITB, I am sure he will win the briefcase. Although does it really matter who wins, since Reigns is never dropping the Universal title?

Theory huh? I don't know the guy just isn't over with me I just don't think he is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Surprised Rousey dropped the belt already, but she is going on a hiatus it seems. Rumors that it will be Rousey vs Lynch at Mania next year.

Also surprised Lashley beat Theory for the US title. Like Emerald said he is super over and may just well be the face of Raw right now. With Theory added to the MITB, I am sure he will win the briefcase. Although does it really matter who wins, since Reigns is never dropping the Universal title?
    Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Theory huh? I don't know the guy just isn't over with me I just don't think he is interesting.
    They have to create new main event stars. So they have to test Theory out here and see what he can do. I'd honestly made Theory be the annoying heel champion of RAW awhile longer. To build him awhile.

But they gotta test him out. I would love if Theory once he wins goes to cash it in.

Roman is down after a beat down. Theory runs out with a referee and everyone is EXCITED now. He's gonna become Undisputed WWE World Champion. Romans down...

Theory has him beat...then he pulls out his phone for a selfie. He snaps one of himself laying on Roman. Referee starts to count as he stops him. He's not happy with that selfie.

So he tries another one..then another. Each time doing this !

By this point as Theory stands off he doesn't realize Roman has gotten to his feet now. He sees Theory n MIB case and delivers a Superman punch...winning the match.

Theory is saved really as his own distraction cost him. It also can be seen as something to motivate his character. Plus something faces can laugh at Theory over...like John Cena.

"Yeah we all know your the idiot who could have became Undisputed WWE World Champion and decided to snap selfies instead."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah I never saw the old Blackjacks but always heard how they were a great tag team then and were around a number of years together. I remember when Barry Windham did that gimmick and how he went from months earlier "The Stalker" gimmick to this one. It was a funny change to see.

In his prime Barry Windham was great. By this point he was more or less there to help Bradshaw grow in ring as the steady older veteran.
    agreed. i wasn't watching him at the time but over the years watching old shows and matches i've seen how talented he was. very smooth yet made his offense look like it hurt. he had some really slick heel mannerisms.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    i said the same when he was getting the big push in evolve. he doesn't suck or anything, just nothing special that i can see.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    They have to create new main event stars. So they have to test Theory out here and see what he can do. I'd honestly made Theory be the annoying heel champion of RAW awhile longer. To build him awhile.

But they gotta test him out. I would love if Theory once he wins goes to cash it in.

Roman is down after a beat down. Theory runs out with a referee and everyone is EXCITED now. He's gonna become Undisputed WWE World Champion. Romans down...

Theory has him beat...then he pulls out his phone for a selfie. He snaps one of himself laying on Roman. Referee starts to count as he stops him. He's not happy with that selfie.

So he tries another one..then another. Each time doing this !

By this point as Theory stands off he doesn't realize Roman has gotten to his feet now. He sees Theory n MIB case and delivers a Superman punch...winning the match.

Theory is saved really as his own distraction cost him. It also can be seen as something to motivate his character. Plus something faces can laugh at Theory over...like John Cena.

"Yeah we all know your the idiot who could have became Undisputed WWE World Champion and decided to snap selfies instead."
    why?? they have no shortage of talent, why must theory be tested for the main event over a number of equally if not more talented guys??

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Probably because Theory is 24 years old. Every top guy in WWE right is in their 40s or close to it. They need younger blood.

Probably because Theory is 24 years old. Every top guy in WWE right is in their 40s or close to it. They need younger blood.
    Riddle is 36 and super over with the crowd right now. Ricochet is 33 but just can't get the promo game down.

And then you have people like Dunne (28) and Dijak (35) that have the potential to be, but WWE seems to be actively working against.

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Riddle is 36 and super over with the crowd right now. Ricochet is 33 but just can't get the promo game down.

And then you have people like Dunne (28) and Dijak (35) that have the potential to be, but WWE seems to be actively working against.
    Speculation with his match against Roman shuts him out of the main-event picture while Roman still holds the belt. A rather dumb thing for the company to do knowing they need a new top face with Cody gone.

Speculation with his match against Roman shuts him out of the main-event picture while Roman still holds the belt. A rather dumb thing for the company to do knowing they need a new top face with Cody gone.
    Which is why giving him MITB would have worked. It's a guaranteed contract. It would supersede the previous stipulation. It gives them an easy out.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    agreed. i wasn't watching him at the time but over the years watching old shows and matches i've seen how talented he was. very smooth yet made his offense look like it hurt. he had some really slick heel mannerisms.

i said the same when he was getting the big push in evolve. he doesn't suck or anything, just nothing special that i can see.

why?? they have no shortage of talent, why must theory be tested for the main event over a number of equally if not more talented guys??
    They want that next YOUNG STAR to be like a Cena who came in , in his 20's and carried things a decade or more. They want that right now.

Cody Rhodes will be pushed as I forgot him and he's in his late 30's so he has some years ahead. The scene will likely be this...

Cody Rhodes
    Roman Reigns
    Seth Rollins
    Bobby Lashley
    AJ Styles
    Edge (once he returns)
    Riddle (as he is getting a push)
    Kevin Owens (if he gets pushed)

Then you add in Austin Theory , Vonn Breaker (who likely will be pushed up) and another talent from NXT and you can have a nice mix of youth and experience going ahead. And we can see a nice rebuild of the main event scene ahead for a new generation of stars.

the Vignette that aired last night is the return of Edge correct? Had all his old feuds featured in it. WWE needs more mysterious vignettes, IMO.

Astonishing Member

Since the Head of the Table is in no rush to even visit Monday Night Raw much less face the Almighty, Theory being Mr Money in the Bank is probably Lashley's easiest path to his next World Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Since the Head of the Table is in no rush to even visit Monday Night Raw much less face the Almighty, Theory being Mr Money in the Bank is probably Lashley's easiest path to his next World Championship.
    Theory is being set up to fail when he attempts to cash in, if he does attempt it at SS. Roman will choke him out. He won't be the one to beat Roman, even with a cash in.

I don't want Roman to lose at SummerSlam because I want him to get the full two years as champ.