Page 51 of 902 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Watching the Hall of Fame, it's unfortunate that the inductees only got introduced by the host(s) and a video package. I would have loved to hear the stories from Undertaker about Kane, or from Ron Simmons about JBL.
    There should be a WWE Network Special on all of them. They can't be that much to produce and people would watch.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    just like other wrestler's wearing the Kane outfit, or Suicide on Impact. I know he is supposed to be "different" after his inferno, he seemed different, so much so it could have been possible that it was another wrestler in the burned fiend outfit.
    You really think someone is taking over as the fiend?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    You really think someone is taking over as the fiend?
    There have been rumors that this burnt version of the Fiend isn't Bray but his brother Bo Dallas or someone else. Though none of that has been confirmed and is just some fans speculation for whatever reason lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    There have been rumors that this burnt version of the Fiend isn't Bray but his brother Bo Dallas or someone else. Though none of that has been confirmed and is just some fans speculation for whatever reason lol.
    LOL! Bo ain't big enough ... there is roughly a 110 lbs between the 2.

Second, Bo is not under contract and him and Liv are running a farm and real estate business now complete with family.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 04-08-2021 at 09:52 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

anybody watch the nxt shows?? i've heard they were awesome.

it's that damn walter, he's so hot right now.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, the NXT shows were very good.

I'm not so high on Karion Kross though. He's good no doubt but I actually wanted Balor to hold that title a bit longer.

He's been doing some of his best WWE work in NXT.

Amazing Member

There were some awesome matches between both nights of Takeover. Night one the tag team triple threat and Walter vs Ciampa were great. The gaunlet eliminator was pretty good. Io vs Gonzales and Kushida vs Dunne were good. Night two O'Reilly vs Cole and the cruiserweight ladder match were great. Balor vs Kross was pretty good. Women's Tag match and Gargano vs Bronson were good.

Kross and Gonzales is not that I do not like them but I don't feel like they are quite good enough compare to some of the other wrestlers in the roster. Especially with Gonzales I would had been more excited for Tony Storm, Dakota Kai, Mercedes Martinez or Candice Lerae to win the women's belt. Balor also pulled Kross' best match yet from him (his match with Escobar was good but besides that it seems like it was just squashes and a so-so match with Keith Lee)

NXT Takeover continues to be the WWE's best quality shows

i think kross is at his best when he works a shoot style, 2nd best a more traditional pro wrestling style but what i'm not a fan of is his monster heel style. i didn't like it in mexico and i got vibes of that in what i've seen of him in nxt. i could be way off though as i haven't see most of his nxt stuff.

seems a little early for raquel but again that's from an outside looking in perspective. i just hope this doesn't mean they're moving io to the main roster to randomly team with aska as the bukkake warriors 2.0

Can't wait for the Gonzalez/Kai feud over the belt after Kai turns on her over jealousy she has the belt. It'll be a shame as the two of them have great chemistry as a team, but the matches between them should be awesome as well.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

seems a little early for raquel but again that's from an outside looking in perspective. i just hope this doesn't mean they're moving io to the main roster to randomly team with aska as the bukkake warriors 2.0
    With them getting ready to get on the road again, I think they might want to give Asuka a travel companion. Asuka was getting very homesick/worn out from travelling on the road the whole time so that's why Kairi moved to the main roster.

Io had trouble adjusting to the US when she first arrived (It was in her blog), so it's possible if they are moving Io up, they might at the very least have Io and Asuka on the same brand so they can travel together.

I do think that's also why they like to pair up NXT peeps when they also first come onto the main roster so that they get someone who can teach them the ins and outs of travel etc.

Cool

I'm aquiver with anticipation. Seasons one and two were epic.

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I'm aquiver with anticipation. Seasons one and two were epic.

I agree. Wildly compelling. I hope they keep it honest like the previous seasons.
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Bianca vs Sasha will be the main-event of night 1
    https://twitter.com/wweonfox/status/...660483590?s=21

I'm honestly shocked by this. The build for this match has been utterly **** I thought it had no chance at main eventing. Bianca being main-event in her very first mania is a rare feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bianca vs Sasha will be the main-event of night 1
    https://twitter.com/wweonfox/status/...660483590?s=21

I'm honestly shocked by this. The build for this match has been utterly **** I thought it had no chance at main eventing. Bianca being main-event in her very first mania is a rare feat.
    The truth is with the exception of Reigns/Edge/Bryan what builds this year have been good? The other option for the main event Drew/Lashley hasn't had much proper build either, I suppose Fiend/Orton has had a good build but it's been going to long at this point imo.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi
    The truth is with the exception of Reigns/Edge/Bryan what builds this year have been good? The other option for the main event Drew/Lashley hasn't had much proper build either, I suppose Fiend/Orton has had a good build but it's been going to long at this point imo.
    A good few were saying Cesaro/Rollins on Twitter.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68