Page 254 of 902 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354754 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The most evil debut in AEW history. One where the company shook to its core. The fact he decides to just walk off and spread his evil elsewhere is perfecthausen.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I hope the investment pays off for them. I'm hungry for a new wrestling game
    me too. was playing def jam fight for ny with my son a few days ago and it gave me the itch.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Finally after months away....THE EPIC EVIL of Danhausen has returned to AEW !
    i thought that was his debut??

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

In my wrestling circles some people have noticed that Adam Cole has been letting himself go. He doesn't have the muscle definition he had from his NXT run.

Astonishing Member

In my wrestling circles some people have noticed that Adam Cole has been letting himself go. He doesn't have the muscle definition he had from his NXT run.
    he may have been trying his best to stay as buffed as possible so that Vince would take him as seriously as possible now that pressure is gone so he can perform at his preferred weight, however the incredibly shrinking Roderick Strong might fly in the face of that theory.

Ultimate Member

How old is he anyway, just wondering if perhaps he's getting older or just not working at his craft as well as he used to...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Lashley over Lesner
    Reigns via DQ
    Rumble - Lesnar
    Women's - Rousey - she is going after Big Time Becks.
    Becky over Dipshit or whatever her name is. lol
    The it couple, via shenanigans.

Lashley is champ and we still get Lesnar Reigns at Mania for the title.
    We are pretty much sympatico but what does that mean for Lashley at Mania, Big E? Rollins? Omos??? I know the third sounds silly but there was something about the pop, heel champ Lashley got in a All Mighty & MVP vs Styles and Omas match, when they both faced off and especially when Lashley attempted to suplex the Giant. I know Omas is a stiff but it is all about the visual with Vince in any match that isn't the big one, Reigns/Brock. After that match Bobby started to get more face cheers and they started booking him way more sympathetic/tweener. I can see a MVP heel turn to manage the non speaking Omas and the Olympic new signee Gable Steveson being in Bobby's corner at Mania cementing tweener (never fully a face) Lashley.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    How old is he anyway, just wondering if perhaps he's getting older or just not working at his craft as well as he used to...
    He's 32. AEW has a lighter workload than WWE so one would think he wouldn't neglect his physique to the extent that he has.

Ultimate Member

Maybe the lighter workload is a part of his letting things go a bit, he doesn't have to work as hard..

Astonishing Member

It might be as a favor to Arn but if all AEW has for FTR the best tag team in the biz is to help elevate Arn's son in some meaningless tag match, they might not resign after all. For all of the tag teams allegedly in AEW there doesn't seem to be much going on with them. There is Jurassic Express, the champs and whomever they are feuding with at the moment no one else is doing much tag wise, just larger storylines Santana/Ortiz in the Inner Circle dissolving, RedDragon in this best friends/Young Bucks thing. Then again where could FTR go? Vince doesn't care for tag teams, Impact is barely treading water, ROH is gone. Maybe NJPW?

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Man, I miss New Jack. This 1995 Gangstas promo regarding the Undertaker might be my favorite promo in all of wrestling history (or at least the funniest):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDH5oIy5mvs
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    It might be as a favor to Arn but if all AEW has for FTR the best tag team in the biz is to help elevate Arn's son in some meaningless tag match, they might not resign after all. For all of the tag teams allegedly in AEW there doesn't seem to be much going on with them. There is Jurassic Express, the champs and whomever they are feuding with at the moment no one else is doing much tag wise, just larger storylines Santana/Ortiz in the Inner Circle dissolving, RedDragon in this best friends/Young Bucks thing. Then again where could FTR go? Vince doesn't care for tag teams, Impact is barely treading water, ROH is gone. Maybe NJPW?
    New Japan cares even unless for tag teams. Both junior and heavy usually have like 4 active teams max at any given time.

FTR could feud with the varsity blondes. The feud they had with Black seem to serve to debut Brody King and that's done now. There's two tag teams within the dork order so neither one could serve as a nice filler feud for them.

This is interesting. Disney+ will stream WWE content in Indonesia
    https://deadline.com/2022/01/disney-...ia-1234903900/

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post

Impact really isn't treading water given that they just signed PCO and some other ROH guys for this Invasion storyline. I mean FTR going there wouldn't be bad since there is a couple tag teams there. Its not as loaded as the AEW roster.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Impact really isn't treading water given that they just signed PCO and some other ROH guys for this Invasion storyline. I mean FTR going there wouldn't be bad since there is a couple tag teams there. Its not as loaded as the AEW roster.
    Gorillas of destiny just signed with impact. FTR vs GoD would be an amazing match.

I wouldn't call it letting himself go he looks okay to me.