Page 213 of 902 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263313713 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I saw Paul being loyal to Brock than to Vince. Paul has butted heads with the McMahon and walked away before. His return 9 years ago was for Brock.
    He butted heads with him creatively but as he told before he really gets along with all the McMahon family. He came back partly for Brock sure but he came back then because he was told he could just be onscreen and not in creative. With things right now Paul Heyman doesn't seem to want a creative role really anymore (he was let go off RAW back a year or 2 ago) and just do promos and get people over in that.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I could easily make the argument that ECW wasn't known for it's amazing wrestling. It had it--but it wasn't considered a "wrestling brand" like AEW is. Paul has always been about entertainment, just like WWE. (albeit in a different way)

That doesn't mean he wouldn't kill it in AEW. But he understands the sports entertainment part too.
    Oh I agree as a manager or onscreen guy he'd kill that role. He has that ability to cut epic promos and get people over for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    On WWE 2K18, there were three different version of Undertaker. Did he get three times the royalties for that?
    Its very much possible he was. So its possible he was paid that much.

The WWE Video Game IP pulls is worth more than NFL and NBA, according to their share holders meetings.

In a crazy twist, the fan who attacked Seth Rollins was being catfished by a fake Seth Rollins account and was scammed out of hundreds of dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Calling bullshit on the first one. NFL and NBA licences are worth far more then WWE.
    The NFL Madden games generate millions of dollars a year in profits through microtransactions etc. So its one of those....I don't know really. The WWE has a great license going and as Sabu illustrated wrestlers can get some great royalties from it.

I would like to see them have Sabu , RVD (with Bill Alphonso) , Tommy Dreamer , Shane Douglas (if he'd sign a deal , he's never been in a WWE game !) , and other older ECW originals to give them that. With half the roster being released and new stars being pulled up etc....maybe the WWE 2022 game should have older ones involved. Make it a nice Legends type game with what roster is set today and older ones.

So the fan attacked Rollins believing he was scammed outta money by the actual Seth Rollins ? That would be wild...
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

In a crazy twist, the fan who attacked Seth Rollins was being catfished by a fake Seth Rollins account and was scammed out of hundreds of dollars.
    Real life producing better storylines than creative

that's fukn hilarious. damn, homeboy don't play when it comes to his money.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 11-24-2021 at 02:56 AM.

So the guy who attacked Seth Rollins filmed himself after being released from jail. In it he may not be mentally stable with weird claims about how he did this for his Tribal Chief and more....

"I made my family proud..."
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 11-24-2021 at 05:21 AM.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Joe Gacy going after the cruiserweight title because he thinks it's discriminatory is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So the guy who attacked Seth Rollins filmed himself after being released from jail. In it he may not be mentally stable with weird claims about how he did this for his Tribal Chief and more....

"I made my family proud..."
    This is starting to sound like a work, to set up a Rollins/Reigns feud.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    This is starting to sound like a work, to set up a Rollins/Reigns feud.
    Their on different brands tho

Ultimate Member

"No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!" Sorry, couldn't resist...

Gargano is getting a one week extension on his contract so he can work War Games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Their on different brands tho
    Like that would really matter.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

i think we got one of the best promo battles this year
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1459111217348296705
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-24-2021 at 06:31 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

That promo didn't even feel 20 minutes. That's how you kick off a show.

Watched it later and its clear both men brought it on the mic. Punk still has that edge as we see. He can still bring it mic wise as we saw.

They did so well with it. The announcers staying silent was great. A fact right after it even Jim Ross praised it.

Ric Flair on his podcast opened up how the WWE tried to get him to sign away his IP while he was on life support.

https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ri...ok-him-off-tv/

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player