Page 63 of 902 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163563 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Hope they do him better than Shinsuke and KENTA.
    not going to get my hopes up, he's less flashy than both of those guys. i wasn't kidding about the ninja thing, though he and towzawa could be awesome together, fuk that ninja gimmick. if anybody is going to be a ninja it should be humberto carrillo.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    Unpopular opinion time: Way too many youtube videos being posted in here.
    i just want people to see why i'm xcited about the guy. i don't like to just throw out statements like "dylan james should have been signed by a major promotion years ago" without providing some video evidence

on that note joe doering is being wasted in impact, he should be a main event guy in that company.

is rhea ripley a heel??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-29-2021 at 05:17 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    My interest is piqued by the Worst Wrestling Tropes video.
    Thanks, it is a great window into the history of Pro Wrestling, IMO.

Here is another review vid by one of my friends. Thanks to everyone who has watched his videos as he is going through a rough patch with his health (to put it mildly) at present -

Last edited by Celgress; 04-29-2021 at 11:01 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Jon Moxley v. Yuji Nagata for the IWGP US Title is going to take place on AEW Dynamite.

I absolutely love how bonkers wrestling is getting at the moment.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Jon Moxley v. Yuji Nagata for the IWGP US Title is going to take place on AEW Dynamite.

I absolutely love how bonkers wrestling is getting at the moment.
    It's like the good part of the 90s all over again.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It's like the good part of the 90s all over again.
    FUKYES!! it's like the 90's but w/o the shitty wcw main events and wwe bra & panty matches. if only wwe could get their heads out of their asses and make raw not suck.

i hate babyface jericho most of all.

didn't know tom lawler was still competing in mma, kind of wish he'd stick to that and maybe take garini with him. lalwer seems like a cool guy i just don't enjoy his matches. can't even say why, i just don't. i think he could be a good commentator or possibly a manager.

random impact thoughts

bey should change his gear so he doesn't look like a bootleg kofi, he's got too much personality for that.

when did sailor wild come back?? it was kind of nice to see her little t-rex arms again.

josh alexander(and joe doering) should be a main title contender, start pushing him towards that now.

phantasmo is coming, cool. give him(and black tarus) a solid x-division push.

please make the switchblade reunion happen. mox, sami, kingston vs the elite sounds good to me.

get rid of meyers, ryder, and casserey and the show would be better. also seems like the tag division is weak.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-30-2021 at 12:45 AM.

Arrow

I've been waiting for this one, just posted -

Ultimate Member

After awhile champs like Reigns just begin to get annoying and you can't build any real heat of whether or not they'll lose as people don't expect them to lose anymore and it gets boring with Uso jumping in all of the time, I'd hope that somebody comes along and beats him sooner rather than later...

My friend is not happy about this rumored AEW signing because of her well-publicized real-life problems -

Andrade v. Omega is happening at Triplemania.

*insert "shut up and take my money!" meme*

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Andrade v. Omega is happening at Triplemania.

*insert "shut up and take my money!" meme*
    Meh, I'm not a fan of Andrade, and heel Omega does nothing for me. I think I'll keep my money this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Meh, I'm not a fan of Andrade, and heel Omega does nothing for me. I think I'll keep my money this time.
    I'm on the opposite. I think face Omega is bland as hell as a character.

an interesting watch

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    After awhile champs like Reigns just begin to get annoying and you can't build any real heat of whether or not they'll lose as people don't expect them to lose anymore and it gets boring with Uso jumping in all of the time, I'd hope that somebody comes along and beats him sooner rather than later...
    Rumor is they don't intend to have Reigns drop the title any time soon. They want him to work with The Rock and Lesnar before dropping. Don't see either happening? The SD title picture is unwatchable now and very boring, like Logan Alpha said its the same thing every match / week, etc.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Rumor is they don't intend to have Reigns drop the title any time soon. They want him to work with The Rock and Lesnar before dropping. Don't see either happening? The SD title picture is unwatchable now and very boring, like Logan Alpha said its the same thing every match / week, etc.
    I actually think he needs to lose it for a short time and then win it back later. Or they need shift the women's title back to the 'A-Storyline' and backburner Roman for a bit.