Page 652 of 902 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662702752 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

i meant to ask what everyone thought about that jungle boy vs roosh match?? i'm a big fan of roosh and all but damn he did jungle boy no favors. during the match i was thinking the way roosh was roughing him up that jungle boy was going to fire up big time and prove his toughness by fighting through the onslaught but that didn't happen at all, instead he barely survived and got a really cheap win. has anybody heard what was up?? i thought maybe a lack of communication but then with that finish idk. i wonder if jungle boy is going to feud with roosh after sunday and that was the seeds planted??

I saw clips of it. Rush at one point literally no sells a clothesline from the corner and no sold chest claps like he was Hogan. It was a weird match and I have to wonder what people thought of it backstage.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Perhaps the funniest side fall out of the whole CM Punk saga was Eric Bischoff spending time to tell us how he'd handle CM Punk. How terrible Punk was and how he'd send him packing etc etc. It was funny when you consider....

- Bischoff would sign Hulk Hogan and then sign all his buddies at one point into the company. Like Brutus Beefcake , Jim Duggan , John Tenta , etc. Some talent was pushed out like Steve Austin and Mick Foley to make room for these buddies.

- Would hand Hogan the creative control card. Where he was famous for saying "That doesn't work for me , brother" on ideas he didn't like. This creative control deal became worse as time went on.

- Bischoff became such an egomaniac himself he put himself on TV more as a heel then. His ego ran so out of control (Jericho detailed it once) where Bischoff would give himself and friends more TV time. The "Jay Leno" angle is one where he saw the quarter breakdowns of how bad it did in ratings and would continue running them for that reason.

- He would hand big contracts to Hogan , Hall and Nash as a whole. Nash and Hall literally joked about getting more money from him as Bischoff got "worked" during the fake Diesel and Razor deal. They thought both men were leaving so they were handed even more money approved by him.

Hogan's contract was shown online from WCW then and it was insane to see. All approved by Eric Bischoff because he was friends with him.

- Hall's behavior for awhile behind the scenes was allowed to continue as Bischoff really didn't step in much at all to punish him. In fact I don't think he ever did any suspension or push for treatment then for Hall. Instead he ran a awful TV angle on his issues.

The point of this is ...Eric Bischoff can't sit there and proclaim how awful Punk is and how stupid Tony Khan is to allow Punk to stay in the company. Because Eric himself did an even bigger , worse situation than Khan. He's just ignoring his past to admit that he let his friendships with talent take over too a big degree.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Sabu is so hardcore ....he once got shot in the face !

The incident spurred Sabu to approach his uncle (The Sheik) to train him. But his uncle as he said made him "earn" the right to get that training.

wow Female Roman Reigns (Bianca) actually lost. Rumor is she and the Street Profits are turning heel soon, so I guess her loss will begin the process.

Extraordinary Member

And so ends the BloodLine....Jimmy Uso to impact??? Only time will tell...

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    And so ends the BloodLine....Jimmy Uso to impact??? Only time will tell...
    Just watched it on you tube. It was awesome to watch.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Just watched it on you tube. It was awesome to watch.
    Oh yeah they put on an awesome show.

I saw Night of Champions at my local comic shop this afternoon. Sadly, I wasn't overly impressed by any of the matches. Sure the fallout behind the Zayn/KO vs. Reigns and the afterthought sidekick was interesting.

But I had hoped for more from the Rhea Ripley / Natalya match and that was such an afterthought match that you wonder why they bothered.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    Your point seemed to be Vince and Triple H have a major problem with Jericho being in AEW unless you were being sarcastic which doesn't seem to be the case to me. What was your point then?
    Well, not sure how to make it more clear than Vince and Hunter are petty?

And that they suddenly care about AEW enough to start erasing people from their history?

And What LBO said. vvv
    i think his point was that "Vince and Hunter are petty men." and "they think AEW matters"

so aew thinking about wwe more than wwe thinks about aew(obviously) doesn't counter that point, like at all.

the idea that vince & hhh don't have a huge problem with jericho being in aew but are erasing him from wwe history anyways further proves his point that hhh & vince are petty men.

shit, did i just turn into captain obvious??

i meant to ask what everyone thought about that jungle boy vs roosh match?? i'm a big fan of roosh and all but damn he did jungle boy no favors. during the match i was thinking the way roosh was roughing him up that jungle boy was going to fire up big time and prove his toughness by fighting through the onslaught but that didn't happen at all, instead he barely survived and got a really cheap win. has anybody heard what was up?? i thought maybe a lack of communication but then with that finish idk. i wonder if jungle boy is going to feud with roosh after sunday and that was the seeds planted??
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I saw clips of it. Rush at one point literally no sells a clothesline from the corner and no sold chest claps like he was Hogan. It was a weird match and I have to wonder what people thought of it backstage.
    Agent said Roosh went into business for himself.

So did Taz.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Missed the og broadcast except for the main event. So watching the replay i'd say the main event was the motn. Can't top the bloodline. Cody and Brock did the damn thing.

Trish is in great shape. Trail blazing again proving age is just a number. For the women that's big. That being said Natalya def deserves better at this point. Bianca vs Asuka was lack luster. They've both had better showings. I feel like Asuka spent the whole match pulling Bianca's hair, like wtf? Asuka new champ.

So Seth is the new Champ that makes sense. Good match between him and AJ, a little long tho but good.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Well, not sure how to make it more clear than Vince and Hunter are petty?

And that they suddenly care about AEW enough to start erasing people from their history?

And What LBO said. vvv

Agent said Roosh went into business for himself.

So did Taz.
    ayyyyyyye pinche roosh!! i can understand if he's getting a bit frustrated being the guy who gets beat by everyone who's getting a title shot but that's not the way to handle it. surprised the story is picking up more attention. is roosh getting punished at all??

I listened to Jim Cornette's take on it.

- If this was back 30-40 years ago Rush would have gotten his ass beaten backstage by the guy he did this too. That it wouldn't have been accepted.

- Rush took a literal sh-t on Khan and AEW by hurting his 1 main event star heading into a PPV ahead. Jungle Boy was made to look weak.

- Said that the moment Rush walked backstage Tony should have fired him on the spot for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The new world heavyweight title will have the same linage as the 2002 belt

https://twitter.com/wrestlelamia/sta...nCMOkVw0A&s=19
    I guess this wasn't true

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I listened to Jim Cornette's take on it.

- If this was back 30-40 years ago Rush would have gotten his ass beaten backstage by the guy he did this too. That it wouldn't have been accepted.

- Rush took a literal sh-t on Khan and AEW by hurting his 1 main event star heading into a PPV ahead. Jungle Boy was made to look weak.

- Said that the moment Rush walked backstage Tony should have fired him on the spot for this.
    who needs to think for themselves when we can just repeat what some carny jackoff said would've happened 40yrs ago.

who needs to think for themselves when we can just repeat what some carny jackoff said would've happened 40yrs ago.
    Well he was there in the 70s and 80s. Its not like this hasn't happened before as Inoki once bear the sh-t out of the Great Antonio for his actions in a match. Inoki didn't wait til they got backstage though....he did it right there.

The older guys didn't take this. As I mentioned way back Dutch Mantell told as a young guy he didn't realize he was gonna hurt someone with an arm drag and the veteran hauled off and smacked him.

Rush should thank the gods he isn't in that era.