Page 510 of 902 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 13529
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I'd say a big thing Is...they can't throw someone into a program with MJF that fans will go...wtf is ____ doing against MJF ? Because as Hangman started out HOT against Bryan Danielson in a 2 month program...he was thrown into a program next with Lance Archer and a lot of folks were like...wtf ? Because Archer really hadn't done much all while everyone questioned then the wait on Adam Cole lol.

But yeah...they have to push these guys on TV and build them like domino's in a way. Your pushing Kingston for 2+ months to get him ready for main event run , then your starting next guy while Kimgston does his main event program.
    Eddie Kingston is red hot but I also wouldn't be shocked if BCC turns on Moxley and we get a MJF/Bryan/Cesaro/Yuta vs Warlow/Spears/FTR. It's possible to get cool badguys.

Or CM Punk gets healthy returns and puts MJF over and we're being worked.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    Eddie Kingston is red hot but I also wouldn't be shocked if BCC turns on Moxley and we get a MJF/Bryan/Cesaro/Yuta vs Warlow/Spears/FTR. It's possible to get cool badguys.

Or CM Punk gets healthy returns and puts MJF over and we're being worked.

Kingston needs to be on Dynamite and getting a push as we speak while they do Starks if he's the plan next. Or whoever is the plan next. You build that next dude while the current one works MJF.

No idea whats going on with Punk. Its bizarre that they are letting MJF homage him and selling his merch right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Kingston needs to be on Dynamite and getting a push as we speak while they do Starks if he's the plan next. Or whoever is the plan next. You build that next dude while the current one works MJF.

No idea whats going on with Punk. Its bizarre that they are letting MJF homage him and selling his merch right now.
    Probably in his contract for the merch selling. He isn't dumb, as long as he's under contract the merch has to be there...At least if I had pull, that is what I put in my contract.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Probably in his contract for the merch selling. He isn't dumb, as long as he's under contract the merch has to be there...At least if I had pull, that is what I put in my contract.
    Its new merch they are releasing. One excuse was , well it was made months ago. So its....just a wild deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

I don't see any chance o MJF joining the BCC. Wouldn't make sense for Claudio and Yuta's characters

Its new merch they are releasing. One excuse was , well it was made months ago. So its....just a wild deal.
    If they really wanted to screw him, they could sell it for pennies. Not sure if he is smart enough to put in a guarantee price in the contract...If he has a good lawyer, I am sure he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I don't see any chance o MJF joining the BCC. Wouldn't make sense for Claudio and Yuta's characters
    MJF doesn't need a club, just followers and muscle...Wait, that's a club...Nevermind...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

MJF already has the firm. He has no need for the BCC

Most of the Punk merch has been on hand since August.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

He seemingly was...repeatedly. Darby gets beat up by heels...Sting makes save. Look at how Jarrett came in...the whole deal was a Sting miss direction. I hope AEW seriously pushes Darby here solo wise.
    it's pretty incredible how they make it seem like darby is the main focus by getting all the tv time, promos, and pins in the matches when it's really about sting. almost as incredible as the lengths you go stick to your punk's "friends" don't get a push story.

SOMEBODY should sign sawyer wreck now. she still needs some work but young, start developing her now. charli evans is good too but sawyer has such a unique look and physique she could be really special.

if impact has the balls a women's harcore division could separate them from the pack. the talent is out there, put it on tv and see what happens.

well now this looks promising

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Hey Super, what do you think of this idea of CM Punk returning as a heel to help MJF and helping him retain the title so he can take it to WWE when his contract expires next year.

https://twitter.com/lariatoooooo/sta...lK1M9YCpQ&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Hey Super, what do you think of this idea of CM Punk returning as a heel to help MJF and helping him retain the title so he can take it to WWE when his contract expires next year.

He signed an extension through 2025, FYI.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

I really think If Punk does come back and aligns with MJF the 2 will be the biggest heel tandem together.

I would time it where Omega is facing MJF at the PPV. Play it where Bucks and Hangman keep some of MJF's guys all at bay. Lights go out and in Ring is Punk...and he nails Kenny Omega with a chair shot.

Helping MJF win to everyone's shock. As the 2 men align.

If AEW is gonna plant the Elite as the main event faces then you need that equal power with MJF. And well...Punk is it with MJF.

I know he can tease him and Max are leaving. But everyone will know they are staying for good.

News Rumors Bits & Bobs:

- Undertaker and Michelle McCool are going to be at SS, no word if they'll be on camera.

- Sasha Banks and Naomi are not confirmed to be there.

- Becky Lynch is in Boston.

- Maryse is filming some reality show stuff in Boston.

- Gabi Butler signed a NIL deal with WWE.

- Mia Yim is ... Mia Yim again.