Page 361 of 902 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361362363364365371411461861 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 13529

DA MELTZ heard a rumor it was going to be an official retirement.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    If it is...I'll be thanking Viince for the decades (damn, I feel old) of entertainment & joy that WWF/E brought into my life. Through the great storylines & bad ones, too. Hah.

So, thanks Vince. Sorry you have to go out on this type of situation, but you're a grown man and made your decision regarding the consensual relationship. So if it brought this about, that's life. But yeah, thank you Vince.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Vince is retaining control of creative, so not a real retirement, and Vince has constantly pitched retiring from public life only for the character to get drudged up again. Might be more difficult to do now, but he won't bow 'till he croaks or is forced to go.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by jtd View Post
    If it is...I'll be thanking Viince for the decades (damn, I feel old) of entertainment & joy that WWF/E brought into my life. Through the great storylines & bad ones, too. Hah.

So, thanks Vince. Sorry you have to go out on this type of situation, but you're a grown man and made your decision regarding the consensual relationship. So if it brought this about, that's life. But yeah, thank you Vince.
    You're thanking Vince for entertainment that you directly or indirectly paid WWE for?

I think his becoming a billionaire off the years of customer engagement is thank you enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jtd View Post
    The WWE board has already investigated and determined the relationship was consensual.
    Because when companies investigate themselves they always rule against their own self interests. Even more so when the person involved in the chairman of that board.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

They are turning it into an angle. The whole thing will now be an angle ran where Vince will act to retire. Then once he's allowed back Stephanie will act like she seized power onscreen. Its a risky deal to run but this is the only reasoning this is happening...onscreen.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Uncle Dave will be on CNN today to talk about Vince. That's going to be a disaster

Extraordinary Member

Securities fraud investigation coming. Dumb ass Vince smdh...shoulda stepped down years ago.
    https://news.bloomberglaw.com/esg/ww...er-saudi-deals

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Securities fraud investigation coming. Dumb ass Vince smdh...shoulda stepped down years ago.
    https://news.bloomberglaw.com/esg/ww...er-saudi-deals
    Is this the way Vince is going to go out?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Looks like they're giving him the two piece. He can only blame himself at this point.

Actually the Insider Trading charges have twice hit. Vince settled one set last year and paid some money. This next set was filed after.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    It does look like Vince might have to "step aside". Permanently.

What that will look like is anyone's guess.

The most insane aspect is them going to turn this into an angle on TV in a way. You would hope the company uses this and Stephanie to build a new main event heel ahead. Since they need someone besides Roman Reigns.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The most insane aspect is them going to turn this into an angle on TV in a way. You would hope the company uses this and Stephanie to build a new main event heel ahead. Since they need someone besides Roman Reigns.
    No I don't want this to be a TV angle, that would be ridiculous. I hope this is Vince saying goodbye and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    No I don't want this to be a TV angle, that would be ridiculous. I hope this is Vince saying goodbye and that's it.
    Its too late for that. This could have been a behind the scenes deal and not mentioned on TV at all. But they decided...lets do some of this for an angle.

Stephanie will come out and say she pushed him out. That she is no longer the Princess but the Queen.

They won't mention the real life situation. Just that Stephanie has now pushed her father out in a power struggle.

The moment they said Vince was gonna do this on TV you could sense...they are gonna use it.