Page 455 of 902 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I can't believe Khan can't even turn one of his YouTube shows into a ROH show and do that with some ROH crossover matches at times on Dynamite or AEW PPV at times. And keep the ROH PPV's running 4 times a year.

They can do their main storylines on those YouTube shows with a bit of crossover on AEW shows at times.
    It came out recently that Tony has no business plan for RoH. He wanted to get to it before WWE and Impact did. It explains so much.

I can't believe Khan can't even turn one of his YouTube shows into a ROH show and do that with some ROH crossover matches at times on Dynamite or AEW PPV at times. And keep the ROH PPV's running 4 times a year.

They can do their main storylines on those YouTube shows with a bit of crossover on AEW shows at times.
    That's exactly what they're doing now, they even have Ian come in and call matches during ROH segments.

And they are running the ROH PPVs ... They ran one not very long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It came out recently that Tony has no business plan for RoH. He wanted to get to it before WWE and Impact did. It explains so much.
    WWE gets it, they shutter it all and only show clips in highlight reels. They are notorious at slow walking tape library footage not theirs. ROH is never heard from again.

Impact gets it and they run it into the ground via over booking in a month or two, forgets about it in six because they overpaid and can't pay talent so they have to shutter. Business Insider pointed out that Anthem/Impact is not solvent, so a buyout would've bankrupt the company. So ROH and Impact are dead.

TK is actively shopping it for a TV show as a separate brand. Meanwhile, showcasing the brand to its largest national audience. ROH might survive depending on TV deal.

Which is the better option?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It sadly does. But now that he has it, I do think ROH should occupy one of the YouTube shows. ROH is quickly becoming WWE-owned 2001 WCW, this entity that seems more and more a phony kayfabe non-entity.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    That's exactly what they're doing now, they even have Ian come in and call matches during ROH segments.

WWE gets it, they shutter it all and only show clips in highlight reels. They are notorious at slow walking tape library footage not theirs. ROH is never heard from again.

Impact gets it and they run it into the ground via over booking in a month or two, forgets about it in six because they overpaid and can't pay talent so they have to shutter. Business Insider pointed out that Anthem/Impact is not solvent, so a buyout would've bankrupt the company. So ROH and Impact are dead.

TK is actively shopping it for a TV show as a separate brand. Meanwhile, showcasing the brand to its largest national audience. ROH might survive depending on TV deal.

I rather it exist as a tape library. At least that way WWE would slap it's content in it's streaming service and call it day. They ain't stringing fans and the people who worked for the company along. It's a vegetable on life support in it's current form

Astonishing Member

While I think what the Bucks were doing and actions weren't good , I think they should be kept around. Not as EVP's of course. But them and Omega are needed like Punk is. (And Punk is really , really needed)
    Do they though? AEW was doing fine (financially and rating-wise at least) before he showed up, and right now their roster is more stacked than it's ever been with guys that are as a big a deal as Punk (arguably Mox) if not bigger (definitely Danielson). Combine that w/ reports about him being a toxic backstage presence and I'm not seeing him as worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Do they though? AEW was doing fine (financially and rating-wise at least) before he showed up, and right now their roster is more stacked than it's ever been with guys that are as a big a deal as Punk (arguably Mox) if not bigger (definitely Danielson). Combine that w/ reports about him being a toxic backstage presence and I'm not seeing him as worth the trouble.
    The company should keep punk around just so they can make something out of this mess. Making it an angle is the best way to do that.

All Out Brawl Update:

- CM Punk has retracted his statement about the Bucks kicking the door down
    - CM Punk has retracted his statement that the Bucks threw the first punch
    - CM Punk has retracted his statement that he never fought
    - CM Punk has retracted his statement that nobody told him to calm down
    - CM Punk has retracted his statement that company officials were NOT present until AFTER the fight
    - CM Punk added that Omega and the AEW lawyer were issuing disciplinary action for the presser behavior

Per Alvarez via the police report being updated.

Not sure how Punk was in the right AT ALL now that all the facts are coming out. Dude lied to the police.
    damn, so basically superE was right about everything. bucks & omega kicked in punks door and launched a 3(4 if you count the lawyer) on 2 assault forcing steele to throw chairs and bite people as his survival instincts kicked in due his very life being in danger.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    damn, so basically superE was right about everything. bucks & omega kicked in punks door and launched a 3(4 if you count the lawyer) on 2 assault forcing steele to throw chairs and bite people as his survival instincts kicked in due his very life being in danger.
    Of course the whole aspect you seem to ignore is that the internet dirt sheet guys keep painting the entire locker room against Punk. Which doesn't jive at all with what FTR said days before All Out and people he helped. Again...the concentrated effort here seems to be...

- The Bucks are innocent sweet men who all came to talk while that ******* CM Punk started a fight ! It's clear the 3 guys coming into someone's locker room was all swell.

- No one likes him. No one in AEW. Soon we're gonna get a report CM Punks dog doesn't like him.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Except as posted weeks ago and some ripped me on...there is no central booking plan Khan had. And him buying it to keep from Anthem and WWE illustrates how bad this went.

Khan has switched the ROH World title twice after making it an afterthought for months. Then he basically never did any storyline with anyone. Just throwing matches on PPV and TV with no real plan.

The biggest failure is ROH is a 3rd or 4th national company. That was bought out by the 2nd national company. It would make a great storyline like when Crockett bought UWF. But just like Crockett , Khan had no clue what to do and blew a great chance at a nice storyline his company needed over the spring and summer.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Of course the whole aspect you seem to ignore is that the internet dirt sheet guys keep painting the entire locker room against Punk. Which doesn't jive at all with what FTR said days before All Out and people he helped. Again...the concentrated effort here seems to be...

- The Bucks are innocent sweet men who all came to talk while that ******* CM Punk started a fight ! It's clear the 3 guys coming into someone's locker room was all swell.

- No one likes him. No one in AEW. Soon we're gonna get a report CM Punks dog doesn't like him.
    CM Punk doesn't know who you are, isn’t reading this, wouldn't care about you even if he did and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Acting as the personal defense force for a stranger who's famous for being an ******* is beyond pathetic. Triple H has tons of wrestlers who not only like and respect him but love him. Bobby Fish while employed by Tony Khan gushed about how he'd go to war for Triple H. But you still try to paint him as a horrible person who buried everyone and is irredeemable because he beat Booker T at Wrestlemania nearly 20 years ago.

If "b-but X said they can tolerate Punk" can be used to excuse his shitty behavior why do you still hold past grievances against Triple H? Double standards much? And comparing Norm McDonald, an actual human beings death to Disney "ruining" a fictional movie series is disgusting and tells me all I need to know about your lack of character. They say like attracts like and CM Punk is a humongous asswipe and I guess that's why you so drawn to him.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    CM Punk doesn't know who you are, isn’t reading this, wouldn't care about you even if he did and wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Acting as the personal defense force for a stranger who's famous for being an ******* is beyond pathetic. Triple H has tons of wrestlers who not only like and respect him but love him. Bobby Fish while employed by Tony Khan gushed about how he'd go to war for Triple H. But you still try to paint him as a horrible person who buried everyone and is irredeemable because he beat Booker T at Wrestlemania nearly 20 years ago.

If "b-but X said they can tolerate Punk" can be used to excuse his shitty behavior why do you still hold past grievances against Triple H? Double standards much? And comparing Norm McDonald, an actual human beings death to Disney "ruining" a fictional movie series is disgusting and tells me all I need to know about your lack of character. They say like attracts like and CM Punk is a humongous asswipe and I guess that's why you so drawn to him.
    The Young Bucks can give 2 Fuchs for you buddy. Don't you have more silly stupid articles that was proven false (Booker T clearing one story Cody told) and the t-shirt deal with Owen's who literally in the video shoot said he likely didn't realize how he sounded.

Edit....plus him and Punk are friends after it happened. Lol
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 09-30-2022 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post

This post was kinda out of line....

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    This post was kinda out of line....
    It suits how disgraceful some can get. Because the fact he can't deal with facts.

- Dirt sheets for months claimed Punk wanted Cobana fired.

- Dirt sheets claimed how entire locker room is against one

Edit I forgot to.add Cobana deal to my post to LBO.

I don't care. He can show what a terrible person he is to decide to pick a fight over my signature. Or try to demean me. But hey...I'm still here and he can't stop rock n roll.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 09-30-2022 at 02:52 AM.

What's more stupid is you doing this in a pro wrestling thread. My signature has been around for f'n year. It's been there a year. It was my thoughts at that sane week.

The fact you now attack me over it is...pathetic. Been there a whole year and now you decide to get on your soap box and beat your chest.
    The damn movie hasn't even come out yet and Disney has you throwing a tantrum over it, how embarrassing. I don't care if those were your thoughts at the time, what thread this is, I just noticed it now that's why I'm saying something about it now. No normal well adjusted human being puts a movie being messed up in the same category as somebody losing their life. It's stupid, callous, cold, stupid, shameful, STUPID and insulting in general to Cancer victims and the concept of death in general.

Back to wrestling CM Punk is an ******* even if some guys on the roster like him, plenty of people love Vince, does that make him a good person? Go head, you yell me.

But to get back to pro wrestling...I echo what Immortal posted back awhile. All the guys need to be adults and work together. If Vince McMahon in late 90s could handle Shawn passing off Bret and them fighting , as well as ticking off Undertaker and forcing Vince to go to a house show over throwing a fit...

Then Tony Khan can handle these guys. He's in this business. It's not balet as Jim Ross jokes. Step up time..