Page 456 of 902 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The True Detective View Post
    The damn movie hasn't even come out yet and Disney has you throwing a tantrum over it, how embarrassing. I don't care if those were your thoughts at the time, what thread this is, I just noticed it now that's why I'm saying something about it now. No normal well adjusted human being puts a movie being messed up in the same category as somebody losing their life. It's stupid, callous, cold, stupid, shameful, STUPID and insulting in general to Cancer victims and the concept of death in general.

Back to wrestling CM Punk is an ******* even if some guys on the roster like him, plenty of people love Vince, does that make him a good person? Go head, you yell me.
    God...help me. This is beyond silly. There's a thread I posted that has tons of interaction the same time I posted this signature

You can be sad over things that hit in same week essentially. It happens.

No well adjusted person like yourself lashes out at a year old signature in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Or demean someone over it.

Least I have a new silly CBR story now. Which takes the cake on the most zany thing I have seen here. Thanks for the comedy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    God...help me. This is beyond silly. There's a thread I posted that has tons of interaction the same time I posted this signature

You can be sad over things that hit in same week essentially. It happens.

No well adjusted person like yourself lashes out at a year old signature in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Or demean someone over it.

Least I have a new silly CBR story now. Which takes the cake on the most zany thing I have seen here. Thanks for the comedy.
    So because no one else called you out for your **** before that means it's ok? Also couldn't help but notice you didn't answer my question about Vince. If Punk can't be a bad person because some guys in AEW like him I guess that means Vince is a swell guy too.

Of course the whole aspect you seem to ignore is that the internet dirt sheet guys keep painting the entire locker room against Punk. Which doesn't jive at all with what FTR said days before All Out and people he helped. Again...the concentrated effort here seems to be...
    yes, i think it's best to ignore what the internet dirt sheet guys paint.

- The Bucks are innocent sweet men who all came to talk while that ******* CM Punk started a fight ! It's clear the 3 guys coming into someone's locker room was all swell.

- No one likes him. No one in AEW. Soon we're gonna get a report CM Punks dog doesn't like him.
    they were literally invited publicly by the asshat himself. i'm sure the bucks & omega brought the lawyer along with them because they wanted to start a brawl.

i don't understand why how many people like or don't like punk matters at all in this situation.

i really hope punk doesn't come back for 2 reasons
    1)i don't enjoy his work
    2)i don't want to see any of this **** turned into an angle
    Last edited by BigLbo; 09-30-2022 at 04:09 AM.

So because no one else called you out for your **** before that means it's ok? Also couldn't help but notice you didn't answer my question about Vince. If Punk can't be a bad person because some guys in AEW like him I guess that means Vince is a swell guy too.
    It's not "calling me out on my ****" because it's clearly not the big horrible deal your pushing. We have certain word limits in signature. So I put both together to fit then.

But the fact a number of folks who know me outside this grand forum and on here could send me a pm. Hey your signature is not good...I'd likely take their word on it.

Not someone who suddenly decides to out of nowhere in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Because it sounds like you obviously have some issues.

Norm was a great comedian. It's a tragedy he passed so early. But he once said online in an interview people die from cancer all the time. This is while he was dying. He would have likely laughed at your silliness right now. Then stopped and joked about how they were ruining Indy 5 too...with a dear lord thrown in. Because he did humor like that.

But yeah your whole stance has been silly. And it's hard to debate Vince McMahon as you go off the rails here.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

It's not "calling me out on my ****" because it's clearly not the big horrible deal your pushing. We have certain word limits in signature. So I put both together to fit then.

But the fact a number of folks who know me outside this grand forum and on here could send me a pm. Hey your signature is not good...I'd likely take their word on it.

Not someone who suddenly decides to out of nowhere in a thread that has nothing to do with it. Because it sounds like you obviously have some issues.

Norm was a great comedian. It's a tragedy he passed so early. But he once said online in an interview people die from cancer all the time. This is while he was dying. He would have likely laughed at your silliness right now. Then stopped and joked about how they were ruining Indy 5 too...with a dear lord thrown in. Because he did humor like that.

But yeah your whole stance has been silly. And it's hard to debate Vince McMahon as you go off the rails here.
    Ah, so since Norm would've been ok with it it means it's fine, case closed. I'm black, certain jokes about black people don't offend me I guess that means nobody can ever get offended over racist jokes again. Not even just this but in general you come off as a moron so I'm done wasting my time going back and forth with an idiot. Hope Indiana Jones is ruined for you and CM Punk becomes a recluse, peace.

Ah, so since Norm would've been ok with it it means it's fine, case closed. I'm black, certain jokes about black people don't offend me I guess that means nobody can ever get offended over racist jokes again. Not even just this but in general you come off as a moron so I'm done wasting my time going back and forth with an idiot. Hope Indiana Jones is ruined for you and CM Punk becomes a recluse, peace.

So sayeth the guy who obviously lost it over a signature. But don't worry , the comedy of this will live on forever. Because its just too funny not to with your over the top sudden rage at a signature you have seen for a year.

Trust me....who is the bigger moron here. The guy debating a pro wrestling topic or the guy suddenly deciding to demean someone over a signature they have seen a year on CBR ? You can call me whatever you desire but lets lay some STRAIGHT TALK down here...

1- Your not checking anyone on anyones sh-t on CBR. Your a poster same as me and you aren't some powerful dude to do this. The only ones in real life to have any way of checking me on behavior is my parents and grand parents lol. Not some dude named Detective who suddenly decided in a fit of CM Punk rage to do this. Nope....not gonna fly.

2- I disagree with a lot of folks here at times. See Lbo...me and him aren't gonna agree with the Bucks and Omega coming to the locker room as they did. But....I'm not gonna suddenly attack his character and demean him on CBR. We raz each other at times and I post the Come On , Son deal but I'm not gonna rip him personally....since I don't know him.

Same with Immortal and others. There is having discussions and debates here and we have done this for many years on CBR.

3- As I said above if anyone PM'd me I have interacted with a long time on CBR or a Mod , or a friend outside then I'd sit and go....ok maybe they are right here. Its happened at times.

4- Childish insults do nothing for your cause.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i really hope punk doesn't come back for 2 reasons
    1)i don't enjoy his work
    2)i don't want to see any of this **** turned into an angle
    Not even his early 00s indies and ROH work? Matches with Chris Hero, Joe, Roddy Strong, Aries, etc? I absolutely love his 2002 IWA-MS tables & ladder match against Chris Hero (rewatched it on Youtube recently, IWA put it up).
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 09-30-2022 at 05:42 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Here is something I will agree with Lbo on...Punk was really struggling at times now because he's been gone so long. The style he once worked , his body and time passing , didn't work the same. He was once a gifted BEST IN THE WORLD in ring. But he was just average and was trying to get it back. But age and time away took its toll. Punk still was a GOD on the mic as the MJF feud showed us.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Not even his early 00s indies and ROH work? Matches with Chris Hero, Joe, Roddy Strong, Aries, etc? I absolutely love his 2002 IWA-MS tables & ladder match against Chris Hero.
    not really, though i prefer it to his "bullshido" mma style he adopted. back then i'd have preferred to see any of those 4 guys against each other than punk. man early 2000's indy scene was so damn much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    man early 2000's indy scene was so damn much fun.
    It was. I loved that a great enduring unforgettable match could happen any night in a rundown glorified gymnasium filled with 50 or so people.

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

AEW is looking to sign Dragon Lee and Bandito to contracts.

WWE is looking to sign Karl Fredricks and have several other Strong guys coming in for workouts/tryouts.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Both would be awesome worthy signs.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Both would be awesome worthy signs.
    I'd rather have them than WWE castoff #537.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I'd rather have them than WWE castoff #537.
    I think I very much understand what you mean in spirit (and agree in spirit). Buuuut, of course if future castoffs were Walter, Gargano, etc...I will be more than ready to welcome them aboard.

(AEW should sign Walter (if ever given the chance) so fast that there'd be whiplash)
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 09-30-2022 at 11:08 AM.

WWE is looking to sign Karl Fredricks and have several other Strong guys coming in for workouts/tryouts.
    Hold on...they don't have Bandito under contract ? I had thought they had him already signed given he was a former ROH World champion wasn't he ?