Page 255 of 902 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355755 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    We are pretty much sympatico but what does that mean for Lashley at Mania, Big E? Rollins? Omos??? I know the third sounds silly but there was something about the pop, heel champ Lashley got in a All Mighty & MVP vs Styles and Omas match, when they both faced off and especially when Lashley attempted to suplex the Giant. I know Omas is a stiff but it is all about the visual with Vince in any match that isn't the big one, Reigns/Brock. After that match Bobby started to get more face cheers and they started booking him way more sympathetic/tweener. I can see a MVP heel turn to manage the non speaking Omas and the Olympic new signee Gable Steveson being in Bobby's corner at Mania cementing tweener (never fully a face) Lashley.
    I would guess Big E, for Lashley? Rollins if he loses via interference, maybe in a triple threat with Lesnar and Reign's? Roster is so thin of Main Event talent right now.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Punk vs MJF in Chicago.....what if the "MJF" that shows for that fight isn't Maxwell Jacob Friedman (you know, the real MJF)?

I'm probably wrong because the beatdown on Punk was already explained to be how & why MJF will fight Punk in Chicago. Punk will act greatly injured.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 01-27-2022 at 05:13 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I expect some shenanigans to happen so the match can happen on the pay-per-view. It's too hot to give away on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    In my wrestling circles some people have noticed that Adam Cole has been letting himself go. He doesn't have the muscle definition he had from his NXT run.
    had they never seen him before nxt??

he may have been trying his best to stay as buffed as possible so that Vince would take him as seriously as possible now that pressure is gone so he can perform at his preferred weight, however the incredibly shrinking Roderick Strong might fly in the face of that theory.
    strong has been getting more and more lean(and tan) for years. i preferred him when he was stocky, came off more like a jr heavy powerhouse, but props to him if getting lean was his goal. it's his body after all.

It might be as a favor to Arn but if all AEW has for FTR the best tag team in the biz is to help elevate Arn's son in some meaningless tag match, they might not resign after all. For all of the tag teams allegedly in AEW there doesn't seem to be much going on with them. There is Jurassic Express, the champs and whomever they are feuding with at the moment no one else is doing much tag wise, just larger storylines Santana/Ortiz in the Inner Circle dissolving, RedDragon in this best friends/Young Bucks thing. Then again where could FTR go? Vince doesn't care for tag teams, Impact is barely treading water, ROH is gone. Maybe NJPW?
    they're still the aaa tag champs right?? maybe they go full time over there.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I wouldn't call it letting himself go he looks okay to me.
    he's never been a body guy, same with kyle. he just looked more spray tanned in nxt to me.

Bad Bunny been spotted with the Undertaker at St. Lou's
    https://mobile.twitter.com/WWE/statu...66120018190350

Ultimate Member

I wonder if Lesnar will lose because of something that Paul H. does as a way to mess with him at Roman's request, then Lesnar wins the Royal Rumble and does the only fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on you kind of thing and at Wrestlemania defeats Roman, as Seth Rollins would win but by DQ so he wouldn't win the title...

more of the same Bullshit with Reign's - Yawn!

Extraordinary Member

And a good Women's rumble ruined by a **** finish

Extraordinary Member

And Ronda's victory pyro set the mania sign on fire

I want to be happy that Bobby is champion again but it sucks that Big E's reign ended for this.

wow we waited 20 years for that match. Lesnar was breathing heavy 2 minutes into the match. Now we are back to Heyman sucking Reign's dick again. Lesnar will show up in the Rumble in the last few entrants now and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I want to be happy that Bobby is champion again but it sucks that Big E's reign ended for this.
    For real what was the point?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The Wrestlemania sign catching on fire is like a sign from the heavens that this company is pure , grade A sh-t now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Probably to give Lesnar something to do until he could wrestle Roman again...

SUPER, that will just make them say that the Rumble was so hot or something along those lines...sadly...

My God that was terrible.