Page 172 of 902 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272672 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't see WWE caring. If they do anything it will be to lay low until they believe this has blown over and start acknowledging Ric again.
    That's kind of what I meant. They won't mention Flair's name for awhile, but once Charlotte gets close to having 16 title runs, then they will start reminding us once again of who her father is.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Jonathan Coachman is saying that Vince and Linda were not on the plane ride from hell. He's questioning the research on the episode.
    https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/...256065537?s=20

A dangerous game is being played here. I think there's a lot of confusion going around. Incidents from other flights are being lumped into the plane ride from hell.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jonathan Coachman is saying that Vince and Linda were not on the plane ride from hell. He's questioning the research on the episode.
    https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/...256065537?s=20

A dangerous game is being played here. I think there's a lot of confusion going around. Incidents from other flights are being lumped into the plane ride from hell.
    Well Jim Ross and Kurt Angle put him on the plane where that took place. So Coachman may have to speak to Angle and Jim Ross.

Also this brings up that Darkside just didn't skip the whole Kurt Angle situation...they forgot to mention that Dustin Rhodes did more actually.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ewr...ot-tell-us/amp

For anyone singing the praises of Dustin...well this points out he did more actually.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    One aspect of the Plane Ride from Hell I never knew. I knew about Henning and Lesnar , Michael Hayes ponytail , Flair strutting around naked under his robe as usual (its been said Flair does that at times while partying) and general crazy.

But I never knew Vince McMahon was on that flight with Linda. They both were right there and basically left it to Jim Ross to try and get order. (Ross tried and did get Dustin to sit and pass out asleep)

Jim Ross taking all the blame on that is crazy. The actual boss is sitting there with him.

Had Vince walked to the front and told everyone to knock it off etc...its 99% sure they'd listen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nods View Post
    McMahon wrestled Angle on the plane...which is why Hennig's firing was BS. I'm not sure why Michael Hayes got off from being fired.
    Vince wasn't on the plane and neither was angle.

Angle and mcmahon was a different flight

https://twitter.com/iamjohnpollock/s...22465548705794
    Last edited by Gryphon; 09-18-2021 at 09:54 PM.

Angle claims it was the flight. He also name drops Chris Jericho in this.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

One aspect of the Plane Ride from Hell I never knew. I knew about Henning and Lesnar , Michael Hayes ponytail , Flair strutting around naked under his robe as usual (its been said Flair does that at times while partying) and general crazy.

But I never knew Vince McMahon was on that flight with Linda. They both were right there and basically left it to Jim Ross to try and get order. (Ross tried and did get Dustin to sit and pass out asleep)

Jim Ross taking all the blame on that is crazy. The actual boss is sitting there with him.

Had Vince walked to the front and told everyone to knock it off etc...its 99% sure they'd listen.
    Angle claims it was the flight. He also name drops Chris Jericho in this.

Its physically impossible for him to have been on that flight.
    this happened on a different flight

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Its physically impossible for him to have been on that flight.
    this happened on a different flight
    Kurt maybe thinking of another flight. He maybe has them together in his mind. Right now the only one who can clear it up is Chris Jericho. Who Kurt names in this.

Also the Undertaker told Steve Austin in 2019 about accidentally choking Angle out. Claiming this happened on plane flight from hell.

So i did some more looking into it all. Jericho and Angle its true were drafted to Smackdown in March. But...here is something. Jericho was working a program against HHH and was crossing over to RAW. Those 2 would meet a week or 2 later at Judgement Day PPV.

So Jericho to keep his program with HHH running has a good chance of being on that flight and UK tour. To keep that angle going there.

Angle like Jericho could have been told he too was going to be used on UK tour and not PPV.

So it took me some time. But I found a site that actually listed the entire European Tour in UK card wise.

It seems its correct Angle and McMahon didn't have their plane fight there. Undertaker and Angle have mixed up the flights.

Wh

So it took me some time. But I found a site that actually listed the entire European Tour in UK card wise.

It seems its correct Angle and McMahon didn't have their plane fight there. Undertaker and Angle have mixed up the flights.

Wh
    i think somebody had already looked into that super, good on you for doing your research though.

The first three episodes of Heels are free on YouTube for anyone interested
    https://twitter.com/HeelsSTARZ/statu...18101894287361

I been meaning to catch this show so I'm gonna watch.

I watched that "Plane Ride From Hell" episode early this morning. Unbelievable.

Kind of makes me wish I'd taken the either of the two chances I had to meet Ric Flair in years past because you sure ain't going to be meeting him now. He's pretty much unemployable after this episode.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I watched that "Plane Ride From Hell" episode early this morning. Unbelievable.

Kind of makes me wish I'd taken the either of the two chances I had to meet Ric Flair in years past because you sure ain't going to be meeting him now. He's pretty much unemployable after this episode.
    I wouldn't say that. What Ric did on that flight was never a secret. Flair can always fall back on Hip Hop. Rappers love him and they wouldn't give a ****. He could call up Migos and have him cameo in a video or two.