Page 450 of 902 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    PED use falls upon the athletes, not the sport. punk had nor his opponent had any business in a ufc cage and had already proven so, they threw punk out there anyways as a cash grab and his opponent so punk would have a chance to win. bad on the sport/league, nfl,nba,mlb etc would never allow something like that.
    PED use does give sports a black eye at times. Sure some try to take the cheap way out. White wanted to see if he could get a repeat of Lesnar $$$. He was gonna go for the money as we know. The NBA itself had high school kids jumping into the sport before they should have. The NFL has let some players who shouldn't be out there way past their primes going. Where they suffer worse concussions etc. MLB had its own age deal where they signed kids from high schools and some thought they'd make it in majors and have to watch themselves set years back.

So the sports business isn't some perfect animal. These leagues make mistakes a lot. Soccer signed a 14 year old kid , put the weight of the world on him and then watched as he failed at the expectations. That is another one. Not perfect.

then it was ego, if not he would've done what fruitista did(xcept fruitista actually fought a pro and didn't get toyed with) and just took a regional fight to test his skills or lack thereof in his case. instead he humiliated himself and became the butt of mma fans jokes.

master of Wimp Lo fighting style

I think Punk was thinking he was gonna win some fights. I doubt if he seriously thought , well I'm gonna become World Champion in UFC etc. I'd say if your gonna fight in MMA you have to have some confidence you can win. But I don't think its pure out ego. Its more...ok I can do this and will show I can win. Because if you think , well I'm gonna lose ...etc you shouldn't do this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

In ring talent aren't the only people Trips is bringing back. He rehired Gabe Sapolsky and is working on the creative team

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/...Y8jZ0aJFQ&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So it appears AEW during its New York run had Dark scheduled there. As Jim Cornette brought up , at least Tony Khan is smart enough to give the local talent from areas a good moment there. Instead of like Vince who for no reason , tried to make people from certain areas as the home town favorite look stupid or embarrass them.

Well Marina Shafir's promo may end up changing Khan's stance on giving home town talent a moment

The promo is .....why the hell is she screaming , angry that the US welcomed her to the country ? Then it goes off the hook insane.

"You know me , you KNOW ME !" seconds later ... "YOU DON'T KNOW ME !! YOU DON'T KNOW ME !!"

EDIT : To Cornette's credit he would have gave her advice on what she was supposed to think through here. That she missed through things.
    That has been her gimmick on Dark for awhile??

Reacting to it that way seems like somebody that never watched Dark.

IMHO she was better with her first gimmick, silent ass kicker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    In ring talent aren't the only people Trips is bringing back. He rehired Gabe Sapolsky and is working on the creative team

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/...Y8jZ0aJFQ&s=19
    WWE really trying to get me to watch again.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    That has been her gimmick on Dark for awhile??

Reacting to it that way seems like somebody that never watched Dark.

IMHO she was better with her first gimmick, silent ass kicker.

WWE really trying to get me to watch again.
    The promo is played there. Its..pretty funny. It ranks up there with the Jeff Farmer promo (i believe thats his name) in terms of....oh bad.

I think Last said it here...an agent told her to show some passion. She obviously thought it meant...screaming and anger to start. Then she suddenly went blank on things mic wise and lost her train of thought to what we saw at end.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Spectacular Member

Judging from FB comments.
    Never do that for anything.

The promo is played there. Its..pretty funny. It ranks up there with the Jeff Farmer promo (i believe thats his name) in terms of....oh bad.

I think Last said it here...an agent told her to show some passion. She obviously thought it meant...screaming and anger to start. Then she suddenly went blank on things mic wise and lost her train of thought to what we saw at end.
    I watched the whole thing when it aired.

Corny cut a lot out.

It wasn't the worst promo ever nor was it the best.

She's green on the mic. English is her third language.They have her with Vicki and Nyla to learn. Both those ladies can talk.

That's the whole purpose of Dark & Elevation. The Acclaimed were ass at first, too, on Dark.

Does Corny rip the bad promos on NXT, too? Does he rip Asuka's promos? Because that's what I have noticed about him lately.

He's very biased and at times sexist and ageist.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    Never do that for anything.
    Indeed.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-23-2022 at 02:00 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Supposedly his promo against punk is what pissed Punk off. But I haven't heard anything about Hangman being punished
    ...I saw those promos. Did Punk seriously get heated over that?

Why would Hangman be punished? The worst he did was hurt punk's feelings

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    ...I saw those promos. Did Punk seriously get heated over that?
    I watched the whole thing when it aired.

Corny cut a lot out.

It wasn't the worst promo ever nor was it the best.

She's green on the mic. English is her third language.They have her with Vicki and Nyla to learn. Both those ladies can talk.

That's the whole purpose of Dark & Elevation. The Acclaimed were ass at first, too, on Dark.

Does Corny rip the bad promos on NXT, too? Does he rip Asuka's promos? Because that's what I have noticed about him lately.

He's very biased and at times sexist and ageist.

Indeed.
    Judging from things...he seems to laugh at NXT stuff just like he did this.

Dear lord...this went longer ? I been trying to find the promo on YouTube but most clips have her screaming YOU DON'T KNOW ME !!! With jokes of how bad it is.

Honestly they need to make this lady a female version of Sid Vicious. Vicious would say silly stuff and act psycho. Have this lady come out laughing and acting insane.

This opening segment was so good. Sami is the best thing to happen to the bloodline.

And I finally found the entire promo. Its comically bad. You actually see Shafir suddenly in the promo lose her train of thought.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This opening segment was so good. Sami is the best thing to happen to the bloodline.
    Jey was incredibly excited, and then incredibly disappointed

Judging from things...he seems to laugh at NXT stuff just like he did this.

Dear lord...this went longer ? I been trying to find the promo on YouTube but most clips have her screaming YOU DON'T KNOW ME !!! With jokes of how bad it is.

Honestly they need to make this lady a female version of Sid Vicious. Vicious would say silly stuff and act psycho. Have this lady come out laughing and acting insane.
    That was what she was doing but with her shoot background and then they decided to try her at the Nyla promos.

Vicky was better for her talking IMHO.

And don't go and find it ...
    And I finally found the entire promo. Its comically bad. You actually see Shafir suddenly in the promo lose her train of thought.
    EDIT:
    Nevermind!

That video is also cut and so is the dark episode.

It's still missing stuff.

Man...

Fingers crossed on Julia Hart.

That looked like it could have been bad news.

That was what she was doing but with her shoot background and then they decided to try her at the Nyla promos.

Vicky was better for her talking IMHO.

And don't go and find it ...

EDIT:
    Nevermind!

That video is also cut and so is the dark episode.

It's still missing stuff.

So...AEW actually cut some of the promo. Just how bad could it have been if this was the edited promo were seeing.