Page 206 of 902 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 13529
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Welp, lol...there goes Face (Danielson) vs Face (Page)

That was great stuff by Danielson. I've always preferred heel Danielson.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post

Mentioning WWE in a good way is the “your local sports team sucks” of AEW. Guaranteed heel heat. I love it!

Then he chickenshit heeled out of fighting Page tonight.

I'm ready for some heel HBK/Hart "I know I'm better than you" promos. I thought we'd get this from Punk first but I'll take it from B-Dazzler. They both need to work heel like yesterday.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Mentioning WWE in a good way is the “your local sports team sucks” of AEW. Guaranteed heel heat. I love it!

Then he chickenshit heeled out of fighting Page tonight.

I'm ready for some heel HBK/Hart "I know I'm better than you" promos. I thought we'd get this from Punk first but I'll take it from B-Dazzler. They both need to work heel like yesterday.
    i wish i was more into the guys involved, **** seems like it's about to get real fun for fans of page, brianson, punk & mjeff. i thought punk/kingston would(and probably should've) run a bit longer. or maybe kingston causes punk to lose to mjeff, that could be good.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

To me they need to let Punk's 1st loss be to Garcia next year. Let his win streak build to a point where you give it to someone your gonna really put a push behind who is on his way. Garcia showed some good things and him beating Punk say ...for the TNT Title and snapping streak be a good touch. MJF and Punk should have some fun ahead.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post

i will never boo him B D
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i wish i was more into the guys involved, **** seems like it's about to get real fun for fans of page, brianson, punk & mjeff. i thought punk/kingston would(and probably should've) run a bit longer. or maybe kingston causes punk to lose to mjeff, that could be good.
    From the sound of things, the Kingston program was ended sooner due to his injury.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    To me they need to let Punk's 1st loss be to Garcia next year. Let his win streak build to a point where you give it to someone your gonna really put a push behind who is on his way. Garcia showed some good things and him beating Punk say ...for the TNT Title and snapping streak be a good touch. MJF and Punk should have some fun ahead.
    I think that is a good idea for Punk. BOOOOKK IIIITTT!!!!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

speaking objectively i think that might be too soon for garcia. speaking as a fan of garcia i'd be ok with that, strap a rocket to the kids back and to the moon alice!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    From the sound of things, the Kingston program was ended sooner due to his injury.

I think that is a good idea for Punk. BOOOOKK IIIITTT!!!!
    i thought kingston said he was ok and not going to miss any work for the company.

again eddie interfering would be a good way to give mjeff a big win, protect punk, and further the program. i just hope eddie picks up a win at some point in the feud.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Gracia would need more than a year to get to a level to where he should beat Punk. I'm fine with MJF being that guy. The guy is ready. He will be the company's top heel if he isn't there already.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Garcia would need more than a year to get to a level to where he should beat Punk. I'm fine with MJF being that guy. The guy is ready. He will be the company's top heel if he isn't there already.
    I agree. MJF can wrestle, has the mic skills, has the heat. If any young up-and-comer is to beat Punk, one of those people is MJF. Garcia is not there quite yet IMHO.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Sorry to be slightly off topic and I know most don't care but I just wanted to share my two cents lol. I was lucky enough to be at last Friday's WWE Smackdown (November 12th) and last nights AEW Dynamite and Rampage taping (November 17th). Crazy that both WWE and AEW came to my part of Virginia days apart from each other. Anyway, I haven't kept up with every development in the wrestling world recently but I know enough about each.

Man, I know it's been said but it's like night and day between WWE and AEW show. Last night at AEW was THE BEST wrestling event I ever been to in person. From the matches and wrestlers to the amazing crowd and reactions it was a night to remember. Also, the fact that Tony Kahn himself was there and came out thanked the crowd (sold out) and fanboying over his own product made it even more awesome. Like he kept running out periodically throughout the show and his excitement was infectious. Vince would NEVER do something like that. Also Chris Jericho was awesome as well with the crowd. Also, after the Rampage taping Punk came back out to celebrate Adam Page and roasted some guy in the crowd which was hilarious. I haven't been this excited about wrestling in many years.

Last Friday's Smackdown on the other hand was also nearly sold out ( 95%) but it was just okay/ meh. The only highlights were the main event with Roman and Woods (which ended with the usual BS) and a 20 min dark match between Sasha Banks and Charlotte.

But yea that CM Punk and MJF tease was epic as well as pretty much everything else on the show last night. Rampage was also really good ( Darby Vs Billy Gunn) and Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus vs Adam Cole & Bobby Fish was a hot main event. Jade Cargill vs Red Velvet was also pretty good too.

Astonishing Member

Ugh another round of WWE releases. This one hit pretty hard. WTF Hit Row is hot from NXT, supposedly gets called up at the request of Fox and then they are all gone within a month. JoMo underutilized as usual, I wonder if he asked for it.

I also realize Tegan Nox may have been on borrowed time (knee) but give her a chance.

Drake Killing it.

https://twitter.com/wwemaverick/stat...539816961?s=21

Ultimate Member

I legit don’t understand WWE anymore.

It’s like the folks there don’t know what they’re doing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

There's definitely a disconnect between the budget/HR folks and the creative side.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

Getting ready to sell

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Getting ready to sell
    Didn't this get refuted weeks ago and the entire article was posted to you ? Where it showed the guy said...WWE isn't discussing selling right now...
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.