Page 60 of 902 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160560 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    The WWE is making a profit with their recent deals so I don't get why they are cutting so much.
    The article I read didn't blame budget cuts for once. Even though WWE's cut list isn't close to mine, or the internet's, we slam them when they hoard talent and don't use it. They have tons of very talented individuals who can't even get on TV.

Roster churn on any TV show isn't a bad thing per se. As I mentioned before, there's legitimate other options now, and a lot of ways you can make a solid living in wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    So is Joe going to impact AEW ROH AAA NJPW MLW or other?
    Can Joe wrestle? I've heard his body is shot.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Can Joe wrestle? I've heard his body is shot.
    I would figure he can still turn as much as Jericho does, so no not peak Joe but heck if broke back Sting can be played as a major threat Joe could be protrayed as an unstoppable monster.

Joe going back to IMPACT might make the most sense.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

It is sad about Joe being cut. I'm shocked they never approached him about lowering his salary down to become an announcer or coach at PC . Maybe Joe wants to keep wrestling and the WWE didn't want him out there so this is what happened.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It is sad about Joe being cut. I'm shocked they never approached him about lowering his salary down to become an announcer or coach at PC . Maybe Joe wants to keep wrestling and the WWE didn't want him out there so this is what happened.
    might be a Kurt Angle thing, he really wants to wrestle and that is the one thing the WWE didn't want him to do.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    might be a Kurt Angle thing, he really wants to wrestle and that is the one thing the WWE didn't want him to do.
    Sting wanted to come back as well. He wanted to work with Undertaker and end his career with that. But the WWE was worried over his back issue and wouldn't do it. So he finally just left as we saw. With AEW around as well as Impact (for now) the guys have options out there. Joe , Angle and Sting aren't just gonna let 1 company tell them they can't work if they can get cleared and do it. (what shocks me is Angle hasn't came back yet. He teased it back weeks ago that he was gonna return on his twitter)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Sting wanted to come back as well. He wanted to work with Undertaker and end his career with that. But the WWE was worried over his back issue and wouldn't do it. So he finally just left as we saw. With AEW around as well as Impact (for now) the guys have options out there. Joe , Angle and Sting aren't just gonna let 1 company tell them they can't work if they can get cleared and do it. (what shocks me is Angle hasn't came back yet. He teased it back weeks ago that he was gonna return on his twitter)
    I read DA MELTZ said Kahn wouldn't clear Angle to wrestle past a cinematic match and Just didn't like that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I would figure he can still turn as much as Jericho does, so no not peak Joe but heck if broke back Sting can be played as a major threat Joe could be protrayed as an unstoppable monster.
    I hate seeing Jericho in the ring. If one knows where to look you can pick up easily on some of the shortcuts he takes. He is so much less than what he once was it is sad.
    Last edited by Celgress; 04-16-2021 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I read DA MELTZ said Kahn wouldn't clear Angle to wrestle past a cinematic match and Just didn't like that.
    Yeah, I heard this too. It makes sense as Angle is held together by chewing gum and a few paper clips at this point.
    Last edited by Celgress; 04-16-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Yeah, I heard this too. It makes sense as Angle is held together by chewing gum and a few paper clips at this point.
    Kurt Angle is a literal cyborg who shocks everyone at how his body works. Back in 2006 there was some who thought Kurt was done and would literally post how he was endangering his life etc. Except he wasn't. Angle would work another 7-8 years in TNA and put on more solid in ring matches. If Kurt Angle feels he can work and not be in danger to himself ...then he knows what he can and can't do.

I mean lets be honest here ...Kurt was working on no ACL back years ago. Kurt would as we know return after that but the guy literally shows people to never count him out.

I hate seeing Jericho in the ring. If one knows where to look you can pick up easily on some of the shortcuts he takes. He is so much less than what he once was it is sad.
    He is still really good I don't have many complaints at 50 of course he isn't what he was at 30 But he is far from bad like say GB who just can't work anymore.

My friend reviews the latest episode of AEW Dynamite. He also gives his thoughts about the unusually high rating the episode received -

How long has Kayla Braxton been with the WWE? I just noticed her on Smackdown this week. (I rarely watch contemporary wrestling). She's cute..

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    He is still really good I don't have many complaints at 50 of course he isn't what he was at 30 But he is far from bad like say GB who just can't work anymore.
    Yeah, Jericho is showing his age compared to his younger self, but he still has enough flexibility, strength, and endurance to compensate with skill, experience, and talent in matches; he’s modified his style a bit wisely to ensure he can still “go” without becoming a liability to himself or his opponent, and without making his opponent do all the work.

Professional Wrestling can very easily destroy your health, but it can also afford you a longer career if you stay healthier than expected and play it smart.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP