Page 805 of 902 FirstFirst ... 305705755795801802803804805806807808809815855 ... LastLast
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well as much as Lbo will hate to see this reply and some may disagree....it was Jeff Jarrett that really took Chyna's career to a bigger level. He was running that male ahole who abused his valet and Chyna was perfect to combat that. The angle was so good , the WWE extended it an extra month for him to drop the IC Championship to her at that PPV. (A fact he held them up for his money he had cut earlier in year).

Jericho came along a month or 2 later to feud with Chyna over the championship.

But if were being honest , it was Jarrett who got Chyna over to that next level 1st and his willing to put her over.
    Jarrett was on the way out so it didn't matter to him to do the honors for Chyna. I agree with your assessment

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jarrett was on the way out so it didn't matter to him to do the honors for Chyna. I agree with your assessment
    Well had there been good negotiations and him not low balled he likely would have done the honors anyhow. Jarrett told on his podcast he spoke to Chyna that day and told her why he was doing the money demand. That he had no problem losing to her. They originally was gonna end it a month earlier before that last one.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

More insane CM Punk conspiracy stuff —-

- Fans online pointed out during the Smackdown segment with Roman Reigns and John Cena that Roman called Cena ‘John Boy’ which some claimed Reigns has never done. Punk would call Cena that in promos.

- On the official Instagram the WWE has Skinsuke doing a GTS. USA Network posted under it BEST IN THE WORLD.

- During MMA commentary the announcers joked Punk was joining another promotion soon. Punk joked back again about November.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The Von Erich film is coming in December.

This will likely be as good as The Wrestler judging from how good the trailer is. This is gonna be a sad tale of loss and tragedy for those who don't know the story of the Von Erich's in World Class Championship Wrestling in 1980s.

MJF will be in the film as Lance Von Erich.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    A24 has been on fire lately.

I fully expect it to be better than The Wrestler.

Looks amazing.
    Gotta politely disagree a bit there...

Anyone that I've ever heard describe the Dallas Sportatorium?

The ring in that trailer is way off base.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Gotta politely disagree a bit there...

Anyone that I've ever heard describe the Dallas Sportatorium?

The ring in that trailer is way off base.

Its a film and saying recreating Sportatorium from pictures and videos is all they can do really. Because the original was tore down in 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I didn't like that at all....

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    CMLL is Mistico I.
    sweet!!

Also, I am in love with this slow burn heel turn via Julia of Skye and Willow.
    man i hope that's not what the plan is for willow. willow is one of the best pure babyfaces in wrestling, to turn her heel just to be a minion of julia would be a huge waste imo.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Do you like the calling?
    not really. akira is cool, don't care much for rsp and the others.

Man that undertaker bron breakker thing was horrible it made bron look weak as he'll and didn't make any sense even for wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    sweet!!

man i hope that's not what the plan is for willow. willow is one of the best pure babyfaces in wrestling, to turn her heel just to be a minion of julia would be a huge waste imo.

not really. akira is cool, don't care much for rsp and the others.
    Do you like Bomaye or the titan federation?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The NWA is going to be on the CW

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/r...ns-tv-deals-cw

Talk about unexpected. The CW was once the home of smackdown but that was a lifetime ago. They must need this to fill the avoid the superhero shows left

Talk about unexpected. The CW was once the home of smackdown but that was a lifetime ago. They must need this to fill the avoid the superhero shows left
    This is a good cheap move for Nexstar who are going with more reality TV fare due to the fact , they can't pay huge prices for shows anymore. CW when it had the the Arrowverse , had been owned by WB. So they made profits off home video markets and was able to make money off the secondary markets. Now owned by Nexstar they don't have that.

So they have to be more budget aware as they say. NWA TV will be a nice alternative for them reality TV wise. Now we have WWE , AEW and NWA airing through the week ahead on cable/TV.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

sting announces that he will wrestle his final match at AEW revolution.

Cm punk would be a great addition now.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    sting announces that he will wrestle his final match at AEW revolution.
    Good for him this was a great final run.