Page 749 of 902 FirstFirst ... 249649699739745746747748749750751752753759799849 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

[QUOTE=master of read;6590761]that's a very childish POV to have. (super's, not yours.) if using what happened to me as an example, then i should've punched conrad out for basically calling me stupid. screw losing my job. i gotta make him respect me with violence.
    /QUOTE]

Lol....childish ? Who placed someone on ignore over Tony Khan and saying essentially he had issues with backstage area for a long while and possibly could have acted sooner. To avoid situations had he acted quicker.

This oddly made you mad.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He had a hand in that. I mean without the yelling into the TV to dig at Punk...this doesn't happen. Especially after it was 2-3 weeks ago. So he did play a part in that. Plus it's not only Bischoff who said fire em both...Dutch Mantell echoed the same deal days earlier.

If he's sticking you hope he grows up from it. Orton did as we saw.

Edit : Bischoff let Mick Foley, HHH and Chris Jericho go. In cases he didn't see what they'd become down the line.

The same holds true for Bill Watts...he once fired Undertaker saying he'd never draw a dime.

Vince himself missed the mark on Christian and a young AJ Styles too. It happens
    There is one, and only one, reason that any of this happened.

Punk decided to act his shoe size when he should have been acting his age.

Simple as that.

At the end of the day...it's a pro wrestling thread. We all won't agree on things. I'll disagree at times with LBO , Beastie and Immortal etc etc. I'll also agree at times too. There are times we will agree on things.

But like politics I will never insult friends or family I disagree with. I can go...hey it's a debate and we're not gonna see eye to eye on this crap at times. Been on CBR since 2002...and I can say on every topic from comics to this...I'm not gonna ignore anyone.

Because life is boring if everyone agreed.

Love or hate Punk . Or Jungle Boy. Or the Elite...its why we're here. To disagree at times and spark discussion.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    There is one, and only one, reason that any of this happened.

Punk decided to act his shoe size when he should have been acting his age.

Simple as that.
    There should be a line in Sympathy for the Devil..."Please have some sympathy, some Sympathy for the Antagonizer please.." lol.

Or...gets you suspended indefinitely in Jack's case with folks calling for you to be fired too. It takes 2 to tango here. Jack may come back or he may not. But at 26 he has time to grow up. Punk is 45 and gonna be set this way forever. Perry has time to learn and grow.

Its just...will he ?
    And he played a childish game, and got a childish prize.

Who knows? We could be talking about the termination of a pillar had Punk kept his cool.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Pretty much everyone is saying Drew signed an extension through WM 40.

And that RVD has been taken off WM 40 media packages.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

SI and ESPN are seeking comment from Kahn on this allegation that DA MELTZ reported:

- The investigation into the recent All In situation included legal representatives for AEW, the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Khan family as well as an independent third party legal firm. These entities all watched footage of the incident, interviewed witnesses and wrestlers. Everyone unanimously agreed and suggested to Khan that he terminate the contract of Punk, but ultimately it was a recommendation and in the end, it was Khan's decision.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Pretty much everyone is saying Drew signed an extension through WM 40.

And that RVD has been taken off WM 40 media packages.
    This is crazy...they approved Rob doing that AEW match back weeks ago. Why would you punish Rob Van Dam for what you said was ok?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

SI and ESPN are seeking comment from Kahn on this allegation that DA MELTZ reported:

- The investigation into the recent All In situation included legal representatives for AEW, the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Khan family as well as an independent third party legal firm. These entities all watched footage of the incident, interviewed witnesses and wrestlers. Everyone unanimously agreed and suggested to Khan that he terminate the contract of Punk, but ultimately it was a recommendation and in the end, it was Khan's decision.
    play childish games, win childish prizes.

Well this just happened....starting to possibly tease what could be ahead. Heyman inking LA Knight.....YEAH.

Astonishing Member

All I'm saying is if I was in Punk's place?

Being paid millions to run and perform in my own wrestling show in front of a crowd that loves me?

Knowing the boss will do damn near anything to keep me?

All I'd be saying about the whole controversy is "Jack who? Lol."
    Last edited by wjowski; 09-08-2023 at 07:29 PM.

This is crazy...they approved Rob doing that AEW match back weeks ago. Why would you punish Rob Van Dam for what you said was ok?
    Well, it is RVD.

He has not understood things in the past, lol.

He may have asked to work more AEW or something.

Is he in the WWE HoF?
    Maybe that.

All we know is he has been removed from some press kits and media.

Well, it is RVD.

He has not understood things in the past, lol.

He may have asked to work more AEW or something.

Is he in the WWE HoF?
    Maybe that.

All we know is he has been removed from some press kits and media.
    If this gets him onscreen with Orange Cassidy in AEW I'd approve it. 2 coolest f--KS on Earth together. For pure fun I can see this scene...

"Orange daddy your the best , the coolest. You gotta teach that Jack Perry a lesson tonight !! He's not as cool as you , daddy. Your the man !!" - Bill Alphonso.

"Is he always like this ?" - Orange to Rob sitting there.

"Pretty much...24/7." - Rob.

Ok this was pretty fun to see. Dixie Carter is still 10 years later playing up that she is EC3's aunt. A fact she just did a video message in OVW now.

https://www.wrestlezone.com/news/140...s-with-ec3/amp

“Jim Cornette, you can eat a d*ck. And if he feels different now, and he says that, then that’s all good. And by the way, everybody, you still have a chance to come back. [...] For me, of course, if fans want to throw me some respect or whatever.” -- RVD, 9/7/23

He then later says on his WM 40 appearance:

"... I have good reason to believe that might be canceled because of a recent appearance I might have done, with permission, for a different company. Right now, I don't feel like I can talk too much about that."

And talks about his media being pulled.

Typical WWE shenanigans.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-08-2023 at 09:36 PM.