Page 758 of 902 FirstFirst ... 258658708748754755756757758759760761762768808858 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 13529

How cool is Konosuke Takeshita wouldn't mind him being a top heel maybe going against MJF

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Swerve NEEDS to win over Hangman or his whole build is wasted and he won't be able to come back from that.

And Storm better win. I know some people hate hot shotting a belt around but ... Storm is killing it.
    If there is one person I will always believe can dust themself off and come back from whatever?

It is that guy.

As for Storm, it might be better if she doesn't win.

Go even farther out than she is.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its being reported that Jade Cargill will be signing with WWE. She is the 1st home grown talent to leave the company now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    It felt great....glad you liked it.
    idk about all that.

LJ Cleary signed with NOAH the other day.

He is an Irish grappler that has been working away on the UK Indie scene nonstop ... RevPro, OTT Belfast, ICW, FFPW, Germany, etc.

He's good, incredibly consistent and happy to see he'll be out in the wider world more now. Everyone loves him, no backstage issues. He's kind of like if HBK and Jannetty had a baby, visually, personality, and ring work wise.

And man, NOAH is sure building a large euro indie stable.
    i'm going to have to look him up. i really should watch more NOAH. there's some good talent there.

Well he starts off with..."We have respect for Phil Brooks..." then praises his UFC tryout as well. The statement is coming across as neutral given that we right now have no idea how long Punk's No Compete was with both contracts or if he has one. (It's going around Punk had 2 AEW contracts...one in creative and the other talent)

I don't expect we will see anyone beyond talent express thoughts on Punk coming in.
    he didn't have a try out, he fought on the main card of ppv. he should've had a try out rather than embarrassing an entire sport. i'd be all for punk getting another chance on dana white contender series.

Uncle Dave believes comically Tony Khan may try and...ok this is insane....possibly try and bring Punk back again. HA HA HA.
    never say never. some people are really illogical and even downright stupid when it comes to punk.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    a few but not many. and not enough to leave a major fed for him.
    i'm sure he can afford to run a decent sized indy fed in chicago. with him on the roster i'm sure it would draw a good sized crowd. he could finally be the locker room leader he's always wanted to be and maybe actually find happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If there is one person I will always believe can dust themself off and come back from whatever?

It is that guy.
    maybe but it sure would be nice to see him win a feud.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 09-14-2023 at 06:03 AM.

Its being reported that Jade Cargill will be signing with WWE. She is the 1st home grown talent to leave the company now.
    fukn sweet!! hopefully that means kris statlander isn't getting jobbed out.

a solid run on the indy scene might do jade a world of good before she gets to nxt

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

a solid run on the indy scene might do jade a world of good before she gets to nxt
    Clean but protected was her loss.

Starks and Vance are expected to go next to WWE.

Nightmare Factory WWE edition.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post

It is that guy.
    This would be his what? 4-5th feud he lost in a row.

Dude is killing it and needs a win.

MJF looks to need heels now, lol.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

This would be his what? 4-5th feud he lost in a row.

Dude is killing it and needs a win.
    I'm not a big believer that people can't come back, but I do agree that Swerve winning is what the narrative calls for and what would be best for AEW. And I say that as a guy who loves Hangman.

Clean but protected was her loss.

Starks and Vance are expected to go next to WWE.

Nightmare Factory WWE edition.
    there's too many starks in wrestling right now. took me a minute before i knew who you were talking about.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

As much as I'm more pro-AEW currently (and watch WWE only a little, almost entirely on Youtube), we're gonna see more and more of the fairly familiar old pattern of AEW becoming the practice ground for future WWE talent, and AEW, sadly, being the place where seasoned ex-WWE talent come to continue or end their careers. In a way it's a win-win for WWE and AEW, but it also reflects the money disparity at play here, and the exposure disparity.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 09-14-2023 at 06:26 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Honestly I don't think punk knows what punk wants lol all the guy had to do was wrestler make millions and he couldn't do it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

She would be a better fit for WWE than AEW honestly. Charismatic wrestlers don't have a lot of time to flourish in AEW

The first round of TKO departures have started: all c-level execs.

WWE side, it's their CFO.

Hilariously I learned in reading about it that HHH is a b-level exec.

T-minus 3 hours till PWI 500.

Big announcement today was the women's list is now up to 250.

Woohoo for progress!

Astonishing Member

I've probably said this already way back but, for all the mockery AEW caught for treating his signing as a big deal, Christian has been absolutely phenomenal.