Page 184 of 902 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284684 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't understand WWE. They aired a vignette for the third Uso brother but he doesn't have the Uso name. Why he can't be an Uso?

i'm wondering if they hired him as a back up uso if they have to fire the one that keeps getting DUI's. they or SOMEBODY should be trying to get jacob fatu from mlw.

Astonishing Member

NOTCH
    Featuring talent from all major "three-letter" wrestling brands (including Moose, Parrow, John Skyler, "William" (Bill Carr) "The Vision" (Matt Sydal), "The Unknown Hand" (Percy Watson/Nick McNeil) watch as these combatants have unimpeded freedom from their respective "offices" and "creative teams." Every participant in "FTN" acts on their own accord, breaking the chains of their corporate wrestling personas in an expose to their respective realities.

Set to an original score, Free The Narrative is an entirely independent production that features an innovative blend of professional wrestling, cinema, and harsh reality.
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-14-2021 at 02:08 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

bloodsport 7 is in a couple of weeks. damn i wish i could go. barnett vs arturo/tiger ruas is something i'd love to see live.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i'm wondering if they hired him as a back up uso if they have to fire the one that keeps getting DUI's. they or SOMEBODY should be trying to get jacob fatu from mlw.
    Both Usos have issues with DUIs. Jimmy edges out Jay currently.

Agreed about Jacob

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Uh, apparently Tony Khan attended a Jags game with a handwritten notebook which lists the (tentative, still incomplete) Full Gear card:

Kenny Omega vs. Hangman Page
    Bryan Danielson vs. Jon Moxley
    Inner Circle vs. American Top Team
    MJF vs. Darby Allin
    CM Punk vs. Wardlow
    Britt Baker vs. ?
    Jade Cargill vs. Thunder Rosa
    Christian Cage vs. Adam Cole
    Lucha Bros vs. FTR
    Young Bucks vs. Jurassic Express
    Cody Rhodes vs. Malakai Black or Andrade or ?
    https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/20...ley-cody-baker
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Looks like a great card.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I get that Mox is still a big player and you want to have him in a highlighted spot on the card, but I'm not really down with having Danielson feud with people he's already wrestled before. The Omega thing was fine because it was so long ago and Omega is a vastly different wrestler than he was back then, but it wasn't that long ago Danielson and Mox were wresting, and Mox's style isn't that much different than it was back then aside from brawling outside the ring more.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Both Usos have issues with DUIs. Jimmy edges out Jay currently.

Agreed about Jacob
    damn, i know they're twins and all but gee whiz.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I get that Mox is still a big player and you want to have him in a highlighted spot on the card, but I'm not really down with having Danielson feud with people he's already wrestled before. The Omega thing was fine because it was so long ago and Omega is a vastly different wrestler than he was back then, but it wasn't that long ago Danielson and Mox were wresting, and Mox's style isn't that much different than it was back then aside from brawling outside the ring more.
    to be fair moxley vs danielson was vastly different than ambrose vs brianson before they met in wwe and i'd xpect it to be different again. though they could have the xact same match from DGUSA around 2010, 2011ish and i'd be happy. that match was fukn awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post

NOTCH
    Featuring talent from all major "three-letter" wrestling brands (including Moose, Parrow, John Skyler, "William" (Bill Carr) "The Vision" (Matt Sydal), "The Unknown Hand" (Percy Watson/Nick McNeil) watch as these combatants have unimpeded freedom from their respective "offices" and "creative teams." Every participant in "FTN" acts on their own accord, breaking the chains of their corporate wrestling personas in an expose to their respective realities.

Set to an original score, Free The Narrative is an entirely independent production that features an innovative blend of professional wrestling, cinema, and harsh reality.
    This is a new promotion?

Astonishing Member

its more of a way
    Transformers TCG player

game changer wrestling is starting a west coast based promotion LA Fights. this pleases me as it will hopefully help more west coast talents get some shine on them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    game changer wrestling is starting a west coast based promotion LA Fights. this pleases me as it will hopefully help more west coast talents get some shine on them.
    west coast!!!!!!

https://wrestlejoy.com/2021/10/shins...estle-kingdom/
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-15-2021 at 04:41 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Watching Darkside of the Ring about Johnny K-9. A real life outlaw biker and bad ass.

Perhaps the funniest parts of this was Jim Cornette having no idea just what Johnny K9 was or what he was about. That he would question him about the tattoo and didn't think it was a serious biker gang he was part of.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Normally I'd agree. But I think Mox is in a new "incarnation" different enough from his previous style/look. If AEW goes this route, presumably in a face vs face match, I think it could be great if Bryan & Mox go into the match with the goal of far outdoing their previous encounters (which I think they're capable of).

There's something to be said about AEW being a new platform...feeling different, looking different as far as presentation, different crowds, etc. I think there's a good chance they (Jon and Bryan) approach another match very differently this time around, with more wrestling freedom and more of a PPV-level, more of a "I'm on the back nine so let's really go" mindset.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 10-15-2021 at 06:49 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/ComplexSports/st...24453782933504
    my tribal chief
    WWE’s Universal Champ
    @WWERomanReigns
    didn’t hold back on CM Punk and the AEW roster. ��

“Nobody touches me in this business.”
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-15-2021 at 03:17 PM.
    Transformers TCG player