Page 26 of 902 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126526 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Miz was talking to MVP, they probably cut a deal. My guess is Lashley destroys Miz at Fastlane, then it’s him vs. Drew at Mania.

The worst thing on the show tonight was the women’s tag match. I said that it was a bad idea to book this match, and it was. Neither Sasha nor Bianca should be losing leading up to Mania so having one of them take a pin here was just stupid.

Also poor Asuka is such an afterthought that they could throw together a new third guy for the US Title match last minutes, but just kicked her off the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Miz was talking to MVP, they probably cut a deal. My guess is Lashley destroys Miz at Fastlane, then it’s him vs. Drew at Mania.

The worst thing on the show tonight was the women’s tag match. I said that it was a bad idea to book this match, and it was. Neither Sasha nor Bianca should be losing leading up to Mania so having one of them take a pin here was just stupid.

Also poor Asuka is such an afterthought that they could throw together a new third guy for the US Title match last minutes, but just kicked her off the show.
    I'm sure we're headed towards a Sasha heal turn and her vs Bianca at Mania. The whole storyline with Lacey being pregnant by 71 year Flair makes no sense. Is she pregnant in real life, or was this a covid / injury thing?

Lashley Vs. Mcintyre makes sense the rest of the EC match are either mid-carders or involved in other feuds. Revamped Fiend should be showing up soon for a match with Orton at Mania. Guess we could get a Shemus - Mcintyre match at Fastlane?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in an older clip (2019/2020) Chris Jericho was detailing the whole Ralphus idea and how wild it was then. That it all started with.....Terry Taylor.

- Jericho had showed up at Fall Brawl PPV and had no one to wrestle. Taylor came to him and said .."Your gonna wrestle a midget Goldberg." Jericho was like WTF ? That Taylor told him it would work out great and it started the entire Jericho calling out Goldberg angle awhile. Just this idea at a PPV to do it.

- He decided to really have fun with it he needed his own security guys comically. So he went to Powerplant to scout some guys and could have picked some big wrestlers of course. But he didn't want that. So he was backstage and saw a man working the lighting truck. That he had 2 weird teeth , was an overweight older man etc. So he asked him if he wanted to walk with him to the ring and wear a cut t-shirt. And the man was game for it all ! He even liked the name Ralphus...

- No one said a word when Jericho started having Ralphus come to the ring with him. He could just walk out with him. WCW was wild like that and would let you do whatever you wanted. No way would that fly in WWE.

- Jericho had no idea how OVER Ralphus would get as he'd instruct Ralphus to be mean to fans. But he was just so nice he couldn't do it. That he just didn't have a mean bone in him to be mean. That he'd wag his finger to say STOP to fans as the hardest thing he'd do. Ralphus would soon start showing up at house shows as well , driving hundreds of miles to them to walk Jericho to the ring that stunned Jericho. All while going work wise going with Nitro to one location and him traveling back.

- Chris realized that Ralphus needed some money for doing this. That he deserved something. So he told WCW how about paying him $500 a shot each time for being onscreen. WCW agreed to this. Sometimes they'd forget and Jericho would make sure he got it.

- As time passed Jericho was getting ready to leave for WWF. He started thinking how funny it would be if Ralphus joined him in WWF. So he asked him about it and Ralphus was like , heck yeah. This place is crap ! And he worked for the company driving light truck still ! Of course it didn't happen as he couldn't take Ralphus with him even though the big guy wanted to go with him. (Him telling Jericho , when we leaving for New York ...was wild as Chris was like...I;ve wrestled for years and never called it that lol)

- Ralphus would go onto a WCW career after Jericho and even signed a contract with the company !

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    I'm sure we're headed towards a Sasha heal turn and her vs Bianca at Mania. The whole storyline with Lacey being pregnant by 71 year Flair makes no sense. Is she pregnant in real life, or was this a covid / injury thing?
    She's pregnant in real life. I'm 99% sure that Lacey was winning the title tonight, and they don't know what to do now that she's pregnant.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

miz is a transtional champ but whether he'll lost the title to lashley or drew if he revoke his rematch clause it stilll debatable but drew should lose to lashley at mania either way , drew had it long enough , time for lashley to have a run.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    miz is a transtional champ but whether he'll lost the title to lashley or drew if he revoke his rematch clause it stilll debatable but drew should lose to lashley at mania either way , drew had it long enough , time for lashley to have a run.
    Agreed with this.

WWE just got Lashley correct recently and with MVP next to him, he seems ready to be the WWE Champion (even at 45...that guy looks like he can tear a man apart).

Extraordinary Member

Yeah the whole Miz thing should be a set up for Lashley becoming champ. He's def ready and with the Hurt Business behind him should be a long dominant heel run.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Agreed with this.

WWE just got Lashley correct recently and with MVP next to him, he seems ready to be the WWE Champion (even at 45...that guy looks like he can tear a man apart).
    Agreed. I would love to see heel Lashley Vs heel Roman at Wrestlemania ( instead of Edge Vs Roman). Still wish WWE would pull the trigger on Brock Vs Lashley too. Bobby’s been requesting that match since he returned to WWE.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

No Bad Bunny vs Miz for the WWE championship. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    No Bad Bunny vs Miz for the WWE championship. ;_;
    That sound like something WCW would book in their final days lol. If that’s the plan WWE is really out of good ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    That sound like something WCW would book in their final days lol. If that’s the plan WWE is really out of good ideas.
    Bad Bunny is their biggest draw. The guy made half million in merch sales in just a week. Give him the rocket lol.

Extraordinary Member

If Miz stays Champ into Mania I could see Damian PRiest going after the title

Miz being champ at this time throws some much out of whack. His reign will definitely be transitional. He gonna drop it back to Drew or Lashley. Lashley being responsible for the title lost Drew would naturally go after him and puts his developing feud with Sheamus on hold.

Astonishing Member

Miz vs. Bad Bunny could be a Title Unification match!!

Imho, I'm guessing they screw each other out of their respective titles and then have some sort of tag match at 'Mania.

Intermediary

Miz has been at this for 15 years? no major injuries

good for him, no matter how long he has it