Page 25 of 902 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Yea AEW is a bit better than WWE right now.
    as a whole i suppose, but imo dynamite murders raw most weeks. though as i said i'm really into drew vs sheamus i fear it's just filler until mania.

it seems sting can take a bump. am curious to see how they approach xploding barbed wire death match.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Wrestling twitter needs to chill. It widely reported by a fan in attendance that O'Reilly suffered from a seizure after the show. Story spread super fast and Ryan Satin had to use his WWE pull to squash it. Kyle is fine and has no medical issues. Knowing WWE they'll likely incorporate that misinformation into the angle now.
    dude can fukn sell. mia/reconcilliation or whatever should take notes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Wrestling twitter needs to chill. It widely reported by a fan in attendance that O'Reilly suffered from a seizure after the show. Story spread super fast and Ryan Satin had to use his WWE pull to squash it. Kyle is fine and has no medical issues. Knowing WWE they'll likely incorporate that misinformation into the angle now.
    EXACTLY.

I was stunned to hear about this news only for it to turn out to be fake.

It's crazy. People need to stop trying to get out in front and take time to examine what they are putting out.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    EXACTLY.

I was stunned to hear about this news only for it to turn out to be fake.

It's crazy. People need to stop trying to get out in front and take time to examine what they are putting out.
    i think people were genuinely concerned, that was a nasty looking bump and sold like death. not the same as making up a fake story.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

it seems sting can take a bump.
    So I missed this week's AEW but I heard about that. Look I have been a sting fan since I was a kid back in the days of WcW/nWo. However is sting being there really a safe thing? I mean no disrespect toward the icon of course but damnit man I don't wanna see him actually get hurt. I wanted to see him back and I heard he had this tag team match coming up. Which I thought was a good idea. you got three other talented guys in the ring that can help him with the match so I feel like putting him in a situation like that was a good call. However powerball's like the one he took last Wednesday may not be. I'm curious to see how everybody else feels about sting and his health.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConstantineDoctor View Post
    So I missed this week's AEW but I heard about that. Look I have been a sting fan since I was a kid back in the days of WcW/nWo. However is sting being there really a safe thing? I mean no disrespect toward the icon of course but damnit man I don't wanna see him actually get hurt. I wanted to see him back and I heard he had this tag team match coming up. Which I thought was a good idea. you got three other talented guys in the ring that can help him with the match so I feel like putting him in a situation like that was a good call. However powerball's like the one he took last Wednesday may not be. I'm curious to see how everybody else feels about sting and his health.
    Based on his WWE run, I would say safety was an issue LONG before the fated turnbuckle bomb.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I mean idk he looked really good in that match with HHH. Even though that was **** show to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by TheConstantineDoctor View Post
    if doctor's cleared him then i don't have much to say about it unless he's broke and being xploited. also it looked like he may've had some kind of padding or xtra support under the shirt.

that said at his age i think bumps like that should be done sparingly and be treated as a big deal and on that end imo they fell short. especially under current conditions it doesn't seem worth doing in front of a small crowd and a backstage spot using smoke and mirrors would've been better. save the powerbomb spot for the ppv at least.

So is landing on her, er, bottom now a thing for Nia Jax? It could easily get to the point where we're all just waiting for that moment in any match that's she's a part of.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Arrow

My friend's latest video in which he talks about recent developments in AEW & Impact including the scheduled exploding ring match between Omega & Moxley -

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So is landing on her, er, bottom now a thing for Nia Jax? It could easily get to the point where we're all just waiting for that moment in any match that's she's a part of.
    Better that than the reason they watch her matches now: to see if she injures someone.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Ultimate Member

i think people were genuinely concerned, that was a nasty looking bump and sold like death. not the same as making up a fake story.
    Which is understandable.

It still doesn’t justify making up a story about him having a real seizure when there was no official word of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Which is understandable.

It still doesn’t justify making up a story about him having a real seizure when there was no official word of that.

is that what happened?? i thought some in attendance just said it looked like he had a seizure.

i heard davey smith jr signed with nxt uk. man i'd love to see smith vs walter, especially with a proper build.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 02-21-2021 at 06:07 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

is that what happened?? i thought some in attendance just said it looked like he had a seizure.
    That's how that story spread. I think Username is saying he shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. The fan created a wildfire out of nothing.

Oh, boy! Another legend putting over Roman! At this point he's been handed enough torches to open a tiki bar.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Oh, boy! Another legend putting over Roman! At this point he's been handed enough torches to open a tiki bar.
    Edge will probably win and be a transitional champion for a couple months before dropping to Rollins? The Miss in a 3 way vs. Lashley and Reigns? Will have to read the results of mania since its going to be going to the Peacock (bullshit). Cancelling WWE network in the morning.