Page 179 of 902 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 13529
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think a big part of Black success is the AEW audience is getting tired of Cody. Brandi having go away heat doesn't help him. He will need to go heel or reinvent himself if he wants to remain a face
    Looks like that's pretty much where he's heading with that Homelander cosplay, I'd guess.

Cody has always been a natural heel, anyway.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Nice! Gacy's gimmick wasn't cancelled.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I am excited for Miro vs Sammy Guevara and also Adam Cole vs Jungle Boy.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Since Dynamite is in Rochester tonight, the episode is being dedicated to Bodie Lee

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

There is a push to have AEW do an episode of Dynamite from Mall of America. The Mall of America itself is very open to that and posted on their FB about how it was good one time it happened. (Back when WCW did the 1st ever Nitro) .
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I can see AEW doing it. Tony Khan seems to like holding shows in unconventional arenas.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Since Dynamite is in Rochester tonight, the episode is being dedicated to Bodie Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I am excited for Miro vs Sammy Guevara and also Adam Cole vs Jungle Boy.
    i wasnt dissapointed

LOVE the music
    Last edited by steve2275; 09-29-2021 at 10:33 PM.
    Transformers TCG player

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I thought it a strong fun Dynamite. The opening and main event really helped. Some say Miro lost this title too soon, but Sammy Guevara deserves this. Miro can still do big things. Though Miro needs to work on his too-frequent botches, which hurt the main event some, Sammy's big moment.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 09-30-2021 at 11:50 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I thought it a strong fun Dynamite. The opening and main event really helped. Some say Miro lost this title too soon, but Sammy Guevara deserves this. Miro can still do big things. Though Miro needs to work on his too-frequent botches, which hurt the main event some, Sammy's big moment.
    I absolutely love how the TNT title has a story every reign that weaves throughout different opponents.

All the work setting up the champ's "achiles heel" as his neck issues. All the times Miro ripped up the ring to win. The spot with Miro flexing his fingers like he lost feeling and Excalibur calling it out. The finish with the head to the turn buckle after Miro ripped them off. Sammy not being able to get big guys up for the GTH followed by a GTH and the 630 for a staccato finish. *Chef's kiss* Phenomenal payoff!

Miro had one hell of a championship reign but I can't wait to see where Sammy goes from here. The new Inner Circle dynamic is going to be wonderful.

I'm all in for the reign of the Spanish God.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I feel that there was so more left in the tank for Miro's reign as TNT champ but I'm not mad about Sammy winning. I wish that they gave Sammy the belt once Miro ran his course as champion.

Astonishing Member

Eh, it adds a much-needed streak of unpredictability imo. And I don't think we've seen the last of Miro vs Sammy.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I absolutely love how the TNT title has a story every reign that weaves throughout different opponents.

All the work setting up the champ's "achiles heel" as his neck issues. All the times Miro ripped up the ring to win. The spot with Miro flexing his fingers like he lost feeling and Excalibur calling it out. The finish with the head to the turn buckle after Miro ripped them off. Sammy not being able to get big guys up for the GTH followed by a GTH and the 630 for a staccato finish. *Chef's kiss* Phenomenal payoff!

Miro had one hell of a championship reign but I can't wait to see where Sammy goes from here. The new Inner Circle dynamic is going to be wonderful.

I'm all in for the reign of the Spanish God.

good for sammy, he's come a long way.

i heard lio rush signed with aew, so much for retirement............again.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 10-01-2021 at 12:13 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i heard lio rush signed with aew, so much for retirement............again.
    way to damn young for that
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-01-2021 at 03:34 AM.
    Transformers TCG player