Page 64 of 902 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164564 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I actually think he needs to lose it for a short time and then win it back later. Or they need shift the women's title back to the 'A-Storyline' and backburner Roman for a bit.
    I can't really think of a modern WWE long title reign that was the main story till towards the end of the run. CM Punk was always booked #2 till towards the end. Jericho was booked #3 sometimes. Cena had multiple wins but dropped the title. His longest run saw him take backseat, too.

You have to go the 80s to see strong #1 booked long title runs.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

So WWE fired all those good women to bring back Eva Marie!?

Out of touch, much?

Ugh ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

Out of touch, much?

Ugh ...
    They hired Eva Marie back in mid-2020 to be fair.

But yes, I saw the vignette and thought "Oh is that why they released Peyton?"

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    They hired Eva Marie back in mid-2020 to be fair.

But yes, I saw the vignette and thought "Oh is that why they released Peyton?"
    I see.

Probably got buried in all the other news.

She must have good blackmail on somebody.

Out of touch, much?

Ugh ...
    Did Total Divas get renewed for another season? I can see E! having a hand in this.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Did Total Divas get renewed for another season? I can see E! having a hand in this.
    Don't know. They took a break during the pandemic (although if they could have done it, I would have totally watched the episodes to get insight onto what was really happening during the pandemic). Eva Marie was one of the most popular TD cast members, so it makes sense that she's back now if they want to resume filming. With Ronda and the Bellas gone, Total Divas would need a new headliner star.

Looks like that is why.

Yay ...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    My friend is not happy about this rumored AEW signing because of her well-publicized real-life problems -

maybe she is the extra sauce that puts the Pinnacle over the Inner Circle

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Kahn has apparently told her to take a sensitivity class.

WON, PWI, DA MELTZ, Johnson, et all that actually know stuff have said AEW HAS NOT offered Tessa or Daga deals.

She is essentially Teddy Hart 2.0.

They haven't really met.

I'm gonna laugh if Kahn has figured out how to werk da smarks!
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 05-04-2021 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    very nice
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Out of touch, much?

Ugh ...
    I like this. Knowing how the fanbase dislikes her I want it to be milked. Tease her going over a fan favorites and watch the internet fume.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I like this. Knowing how the fanbase dislikes her I want it to be milked. Tease her going over a fan favorites and watch the internet fume.
    That's not the kind of heat you want. Based on their ratings, I'm not sure you want to give people even more of a reason to stop watching.

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

That's not the kind of heat you want. Based on their ratings, I'm not sure you want to give people even more of a reason to stop watching.
    I'm not convinced that the company cares about ratings seeing how things are right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm not convinced that the company cares about ratings seeing how things are right now.
    They already have the TV deals and the money associated with it. But they'll quickly realize those TV deals have an expiration date, and if the ratings did nothing but fall during that original deal, that new deal isn't going to be quite as lucrative.

Anybody else enjoying Statlander lately?

She has really improved and man ... is she working stiff.