Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
AEW is in a spot if they try and cancel Ric Flair . As linked Dustin Rhodes himself was named in other flight attendants deal online and its on sites as posted. So the company will be blasted for keeping Dustin and promoting the school all while blacklisting Flair. Tony Khan really has some hard decisions ahead on this. If he does do that to Flair and points at this people will counter...then why aren't you punishing Dustin Rhodes ?
seems like an easy decision to me, address the stuff with dustin if he has to since he is an employee and simply don't hire flair. khan doesn't need to address flair's issues since he never hired him in the 1st place. who cares if some jackoffs want to cry about flair being blacklisted?? you don't have to xplain why you didn't hire somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
You need to do crazier things to win over Meltzer and/or the Cagematch.com crowd though. The hot crowd was not enough for me, because I saw the action, and it wasn't crazy cool enough, nor every move perfectly executed either. And I'm not even much subtracting from the match due to the no-finish, I don't factor that in much.

It was simply a very good match that I hope was just a teaser for an even greater PPV match down the road.
Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
DA MELTZ gave it **** 3/4 already lol.
well shit, there went that theory.