Page 330 of 902 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340380430830 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Fightful is reporting that WWE wanted to call up Malcolm Bivens to be Omos manager but he turned it down.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/ma...e-coming-soon/

Anyone wanna guess who's going from the main roster?
    Balor's contract is rumored to be up or soon to be up. I also say T-Bar, Doudrop, Shotzi, Commander Azeez, Nikki almost a mid-carder, Cedric Alexander / Shelton Benjamin, Roode, Xia Li are all possibilities to be futured endeavored. Mansoor would be another possibility but he is working smackdown dark matches with L.A. Knight new stable.

defy’s wild ones was great that Rebellion Revolution
    Supercard of Honor have been better than 90% of what WWE has put out.

DEFY’s Wild Ones ppv free tonight on Pluto who's watching?
    good looking out Chop. i was only able to check out the opener but i had no idea pluto had so much wrestling content. will be using the platform from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    good looking out Chop. i was only able to check out the opener but i had no idea pluto had so much wrestling content. will be using the platform from now on.
    I know it's crazy how much they have! And not just wrestling they have MMA boxing etc hopefully you like wild one's the Jon Moxley vs Tom Lawlor was really good.

defy’s wild ones was great that Rebellion Revolution
    Supercard of Honor have been better than 90% of what WWE has put out.
    I know it's crazy how much they have! And not just wrestling they have MMA boxing etc hopefully you like wild one's the Jon Moxley vs Tom Lawlor was really good.
    All of that, and a 24/7 "Julia Child..." channel...

You literally cannot lose.

(That said, they do have a cornucopia of "Mom & Pop..." wrestling along with older stuff like G.L.O.W. For a hot minute, they were even running episodes of the "Tiger Mask..." anime...)

One other thing...

While I am not one hundred percent?

It felt like they were they are going to do it again on June twenty-fifth from the very tail end of the show.

Past that, it really was surprising that it was as "Hiccup..." free as it was for a free stream on a platform with lots of other things going on. I recall there being issues with the MST3K Thanksgiving stream the first time they tried it.

i was so pumped to see glory kickboxing on there.

i'm not much of a filthy tom fan but still going to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    All of that, and a 24/7 "Julia Child..." channel...

You literally cannot lose.

(That said, they do have a cornucopia of "Mom & Pop..." wrestling along with older stuff like G.L.O.W. For a hot minute, they were even running episodes of the "Tiger Mask..." anime...)
    i think i'm going to cancel netflix for a month and do a deep dive on this ****. never even opened the pluto app on my tv before.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 05-01-2022 at 01:00 AM.

i think i'm going to cancel netflix for a month and do a deep dive on this ****. never even opened the pluto app on my tv before.
    A few nights back, they ran a block of "Legends..." retrospectives.

Total "Funk Versus Lawler..." match.

For completely free?

It's really solid.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    A few nights back, they ran a block of "Legends..." retrospectives.

Total "Funk Versus Lawler..." match.

For completely free?

It's really solid.
    hell yeah. hopefully they pay tribute to Mr. Backlund

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Balor's contract is rumored to be up or soon to be up. I also say T-Bar, Doudrop, Shotzi, Commander Azeez, Nikki almost a mid-carder, Cedric Alexander / Shelton Benjamin, Roode, Xia Li are all possibilities to be futured endeavored. Mansoor would be another possibility but he is working smackdown dark matches with L.A. Knight new stable.
    Sadly, I can see all of those people being released soon .

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Ember Moon details the her frustrations with creative in her last four months at WWE

Yea it had been reported when she got called up that Vince didn't really see the appeal of Ember Moon. Triple H did of course, but the whole 2 hour meeting on how the women should be like Mandy Rose definitely sounds like a Vince thing.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Vince always gets some weird edict in his mind and tries to force the mid-card and others to follow it. One year he comically told wrestlers they couldn't have long hair in the early 2000's. Christian and others were forced to get hair cuts because Vince thought ...oh everyone needs to get hair cuts. It was mind boggling to watch him do that one year.

Frankie Kazarin who worked there that year was told by a road agent he'd have to cut his hair and all. Kazarin who already wasn't happy spending untold months on Velocity then wanted to speak to Vince. Walked up to talk to him one day backstage. Minutes later he got chewed out for daring to walk up to speak to Vince and how wrong he was to do it. Kazarin was like f-ck it , I want out and asked for his release then.

Its just the insane whims of some guy who does this.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Vince always gets some weird edict in his mind and tries to force the mid-card and others to follow it. One year he comically told wrestlers they couldn't have long hair in the early 2000's. Christian and others were forced to get hair cuts because Vince thought ...oh everyone needs to get hair cuts. It was mind boggling to watch him do that one year.

Frankie Kazarin who worked there that year was told by a road agent he'd have to cut his hair and all. Kazarin who already wasn't happy spending untold months on Velocity then wanted to speak to Vince. Walked up to talk to him one day backstage. Minutes later he got chewed out for daring to walk up to speak to Vince and how wrong he was to do it. Kazarin was like f-ck it , I want out and asked for his release then.

Its just the insane whims of some guy who does this.
    Yea the stories you hear from current or former WWE wrestlers and employees are wild.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Yea the stories you hear from current or former WWE wrestlers and employees are wild.
    What is wild is ...look at Frankie then. Who does he favor then ? It was Antonio Bandaras then. Which if the WWE was smart they could have played it up onscreen. Having him come out as a suave guy like Antonio.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.