Page 865 of 902 FirstFirst ... 365765815855861862863864865866867868869875 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 13529

Simon Miller sums up how people are missing the point of the promo and how there is more clearly being set up

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

if they were gonna go that short with punk's promo, it shouldn't have been at the end of the show. i didn't watch raw because i wasn't gonna slog through 3 hours to get what i wanted to see. maybe its setting up something. i don't know. i can only speak for myself and say that it was his weakness promo. ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    TNA gave him an offer and wanted him to be at bound for glory. Once WWE made their offer they backed down since they wouldn't be able to match it
    Yup integrity or money.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Ricky Starks is helping train Jade at the performance center

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Yup integrity or money.
    And money will win 99% of the time because guys (and girls) have to think of their bodies and futures here. Punk is the most honest to say it really. He spoke the truth , its about the money !

When Owens resigned in 2022 or 2023 to WWE on a much bigger deal I was let down because I so wanted the evil Kevin Steen back in AEW. But he saw the better money and more in WWE and took it. Which made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Ricky Starks is helping train Jade at the performance center

Yeah....Starks is jumping in 2024.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

People online are now pointing to the "I'm not here to make friends , its about the money..." as Punk's direct jab at the Young Bucks and AEW. That the line has been said a couple times by Cornette and others about AEW.

Also its a variation as one pointed out by Chief Jay Strongbow , "I have enough friends , I'm about making money..."
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    And money will win 99% of the time because guys (and girls) have to think of their bodies and futures here. Punk is the most honest to say it really. He spoke the truth , its about the money !

When Owens resigned in 2022 or 2023 to WWE on a much bigger deal I was let down because I so wanted the evil Kevin Steen back in AEW. But he saw the better money and more in WWE and took it. Which made sense.

Yeah....Starks is jumping in 2024.
    I can see WWE being more attractive to a lot of young wrestlers now that Trips is running stuff there.

There'll still be some stupid but not as much as when Vince was running stuff.

CM Punk , Bayley and AJ Lee hanging out post RAW…

IMG_0821.jpg

This was on Bsyley’s instagram…

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Yup integrity or money.
    No. Money or more money.

KENTA's troll game is fire.

Look in my eyes

What do you see?

CM Punk stole all his moves from mmmmeeeeeeee
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Hey at least Punk and Kenta still have something in common…both men can hold a grudge for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Hey at least Punk and Kenta still have something in common…both men can hold a grudge for years.
    KENTA and PAC discovered the Adobe Creative Suite during the Pandemic.

The resulting **** posting has been glorious.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    KENTA's troll game is fire.

Look in my eyes

What do you see?

CM Punk stole all his moves from mmmmeeeeeeee
    west coast pro posted the whiplash show in full including the returning chris hero vs tim thatcher. hero can still go.

punk is a hypocrite, in other news water is wet.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    No. Money or more money.
    The same holds true with rock bands touring. On how Motley Crue came back for ....more money. Back in the early 2010s , before Davy Jones passed ; on an interview a reporter asked why they were back touring. Mickie and Davy gave typical answers and Peter Tork I believe did the money gesture during all this . Which was priceless to see done.