Page 566 of 902 FirstFirst ... 66466516556562563564565566567568569570576616666 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 13529
    Spectacular Member

You know, I'm actually enjoying the Sanjay Dutt, Jeff Jarrett, Jay Lethal and Satnam Singh group of heels. It's such a disparate group. It's been around for some time now and... they are committing to it and it's starting to be good. A nice heel faction now. And I've not been a big fan of Jarrett before.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Why would Ronda go after the tag titles? Besides her and Shayna are heels and so are Damage Ctrl. Just finally do that Ronda/Becky match(if anyone is still interested in seeing it) and call it a day. Becky doesn't have a program for Mania anyway, unless they just end up shoehorning her into the Raw women's title match.
    Ronda comeback run has been a dud. Outside of her matches with Charlotte and Raquel, she has been terrible. If they put her in the tag division she wouldn't stink up the title picture. Damage control could be the faces in a potential feud especially if they draw from Dakota and Shanya history from NXT

The ship has sailed on Becky/Ronda. That's no longer a hot program.

Still, that was the old man's master plan, he wanted to bring Ronda back so she could lose to both his golden girls in back to back Manias.

In perspective, I do find it ironic how noone wanted Charlotte in the Mania ME, yet looking at it now years later, she's been Ronda's biggest rival during her whole stint. And that's despite Vince's absence from creative(for now).

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Still, that was the old man's master plan, he wanted to bring Ronda back so she could lose to both his golden girls in back to back Manias.

In perspective, I do find it ironic how noone wanted Charlotte in the Mania ME, yet looking at it now years later, she's been Ronda's biggest rival during her whole stint. And that's despite Vince's absence from creative(for now).
    I figure that's because Ronda likely doesn't want to work with Becky. Becky destroyed her constantly on Twitter and she knows there's no way the fans would cheer for her over Becky. Her ego is too fragile

Bryan Alvarez is reporting that WWE will allow NXT talent to work select indies

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/sta...23fp2tSmA&s=19

when did pillman jr drop the varsity gimmick??

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    when did pillman jr drop the varsity gimmick??
    In a feud with Tony Nese and Josh Woods. Mark Sterling challenged the varsity blondes and won the trademark to their name when they beat them. Just so Mark can call Nese and Woods the varsity athletes. I think this happened a couple of months ago on the YouTube shows

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I really wanted a heel turn with Varsity Blondes and playing up that 80's , Revenge of the Nerds vibe in a sense. They are jock type bullies etc. If you have something like this...go complete fun with it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I really wanted a heel turn with Varsity Blondes and playing up that 80's , Revenge of the Nerds vibe in a sense. They are jock type bullies etc. If you have something like this...go complete fun with it.
    They shouldn't be heels. There ain't a lot of face teams in AEW's weak tag division.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They shouldn't be heels. There ain't a lot of face teams in AEW's weak tag division.
    Well the gimmick was stale and fans didn't seem to care to cheer. They could turn some other team face until VB get over enough.

But yeah I would have shot vignettes of them at some college. Being ahole college jocks. Mocking the geeks as bullies and more.

Basically as Shane Douglas played the Franchise as Paul Heyman instructed. He's the guy who is top guy in school who sleeps with your girlfriend lol.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Rumored Mania Card:

Rhodes - Reigns (confirmed) - would headline night 2
    Flair - Ripley (confirmed) - would headline night 1
    Sheamus - Gunther - McIntyre triple threat for the IC belt
    Sami / KO - Uso's - Tag Titles championship
    Rey vs. Domminick
    Seth Rollins - Logan Paul
    Brood Edge vs. Demon Fin Balor
    John Cena - Austin Theory - (not sure if for US Title or not)
    Damage Ctrl - Bayzler - Rhonda for the women's tag titles
    Belair - EC winner for the Raw women's belt

Not sure what I'd have as the headliner, but Flair Ripley doesnt feel like a Wrestlemania headliner to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderTBliss View Post
    Not sure what I'd have as the headliner, but Flair Ripley doesnt feel like a Wrestlemania headliner to me.
    It would likely headline, since last year Flair and Rousey got bumped from the headline spot because of Austin's comeback. If there's no Ronda/Becky this year, they won't bump Charlotte from the ME for a second year in a row. Besides I imagine they wouldn't want to miss the chance to make her the first woman who's headlined Mania twice. Though realistically the only way it's not headlining is if they decide to put The Usos vs Sami & KO last on Night 1 like they would obviously have Reigns and Rhodes go last on Night 2.
    Last edited by Johnny; 02-05-2023 at 05:53 PM.

Wow Paul Heyman and Cody Rhodes should have passed out the Tissues last night.

In scary news Jerry Lawler was rushed to hospital an hour ago. Someone close is saying it could be a stroke.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wrestli...QGdmabgDg_98:0

Prayers for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In scary news Jerry Lawler was rushed to hospital an hour ago. Someone close is saying it could be a stroke.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wrestli...QGdmabgDg_98:0

Prayers for the guy.

ESPN, Bleacher, Memphis 5( his home town local news) are all reporting Lawler had a stroke.

People at WrestleCon said he looked terrible.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium