Page 654 of 902 FirstFirst ... 154554604644650651652653654655656657658664704754 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I thought NXT battleground was the better show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    That would be best for him he's never going to be anything more than a tag guy in wwe.
    Who knows? Vince might let him beat Roman and keep the title in the family. I doubt it tho lol.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah Battleground was pretty good. Congrats to Mello and Tiff. Even tho I thought Gigi was on track to be Champ. She had a storyline. That Creed dude went crazy! Talk about suplex city haha.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Who knows? Vince might let him beat Roman and keep the title in the family. I doubt it tho lol.
    If cody didn't beat Roman Jimmy sure isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's time for Jeff Hardy to hang it up.

Huh that's not even that bad definitely not hang it up bad....

Huh that's not even that bad definitely not hang it up bad....
    That was the worst of it. If you see the whole match Jeff can barely move. He changed the way he does the senton since his back is busted. He makes the guy taking the move eat most of it.

That was the worst of it. If you see the whole match Jeff can barely move. He changed the way he does the senton since his back is busted. He makes the guy taking the move eat most of it.
    Meh it's definitely not great but I don't think he's that bad not hang it up bad at least I've seen worse.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The talent who believe in huge bumps constantly and don't care for the veteran road agents trying to help them need to look at Jeff Hardy right now. This is a guy who was doing huge bumps to a point even Matt Hardy had to make him tone it down some as we know. But for a good while he was throwing himself off 20 foot ladders.

Its sad he's in this shape.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Meh it's definitely not great but I don't think he's that bad not hang it up bad at least I've seen worse.
    In watching that , he botched 2 things within 30 seconds. 2 spots were botched from a reverse to the top rope spot as we saw. I agree with Immortal here....this was pretty awful.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Compare Hardy there to Jeff Jarrett who wrestled on the same show. Jarrett is ten years older and he's not struggling to get things done nor is his opponent force to slow it down on his account.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In watching that , he botched 2 things within 30 seconds. 2 spots were botched from a reverse to the top rope spot as we saw. I agree with Immortal here....this was pretty awful.
    It didn't look good definitely but it's also not the end of the world.

Ultimate Member

Compare Hardy there to Jeff Jarrett who wrestled on the same show. Jarrett is ten years older and he's not struggling to get things done nor is his opponent force to slow it down on his account.
    Jarrett has modified his style over time. He was quite "spry" in his USWA days.

Hardy is still wrestling the same style despite his body not being in the condition it once was. It might be late but it would have been in Hardy's best interest to adjust his style.
    Last edited by Username taken; 05-29-2023 at 06:13 PM.

Ultimate Member

Funny enough, I didn't think Hardy's botches looked too bad.

It didn't look good but I've seen worse.

It didn't look good definitely but it's also not the end of the world.
    It's not end of the world but he's not going to get better. I think he should stop while he's ahead and transition to being a trainer or agent. Jeff is a creative guy so maybe even make him a booker!
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 05-29-2023 at 03:12 PM.

Jade is apparently taking a break from the ring.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium