Page 367 of 902 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467867 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 13529
    Extraordinary Member

Maybe Miro cutting all those promos on God was a mistake

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Forbidden Door curse strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    It's a surprise. The big names I've seen thrown around are Cesaro, Johnny Gargano, and Jonathan Gresham
    Bray Wyatt maybe?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Bray Wyatt maybe?
    Danielson's replacement is also gonna be a new member of the Blackpool Combat club, and Bray wouldn't fit their vibe

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Danielson's replacement is also gonna be a new member of the Blackpool Combat club, and Bray wouldn't fit their vibe
    Honestly Bray Wyatt can make any vide work.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Honestly Bray Wyatt can make any vide work.
    BBC is all about technical wrestling and violence. Bray can't do the former. Fan speculation is that Cesaro will fill in

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    BBC is all about technical wrestling and violence. Bray can't do the former. Fan speculation is that Cesaro will fill in
    He makes the most perfect sense...next to Samoa Joe as my own personal guess.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    He makes the most perfect sense...next to Samoa Joe as my own personal guess.
    Joe's currently written off TV in order to film aa movie. I doubt he could come back to do a Blood and Guts match.

Anyway, my predictions:

1. Mox vs Tanahashi: I think I’ll play a little dangerously and back Tanahashi on this.
    2. White vs Cole vs Okada vs Page: To go along with the above danger, I’ll pick Adam Page to win this, and have the two companies swap belts
    3. Zack Sabre Jr. Vs ???: I’m going to predict Claudio Castagnoli to debut and win here.
    4. Kingston, Yuta, and Shooter vs Jericho, Guevara, and Suzuki: Jericho’s Squad is going to take this, gotta build heat for Blood and Guts.
    5. Thunder Rosa vs Toni Storm: Too early for Rosa to drop the belt
    6. United Empire vs FTR vs Roppongi Vice: FTR will continue collecting those title belts
    7. Ospreay vs Orange Cassidy: This will be a banger but Ospreay apparently only won the belt recently, so I’ll back him.
    8. Young Bucks & El Phantasmo vs DWA: AEW tends to book their champs strong, and the Bucks are tag champs. So I think they’ll win
    9. Pac vs Miro vs Malakai vs Connors: To me this comes down to Pac or Miro, and while I like Miro more, it’s well past time for Pac to get some AEW gold
    10. Gunn Club & Caster vs LA Dojo & Uemura: This’ll be the preshow match, so I’m giving the win to the NJPW side.

So who's watching forbidden door?

Cesaro!!!!!

BANNED

And Mox is champ again.

Eddie bringing the heat to Claudio just like back on the indies.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    And Mox is champ again.
    What really bummed me about this though, the booking really, is that Mox winning wasn't even in doubt for me. Tana as AEW Champ was not a real possibility from the get-go and many or most knew that. Entirely too predictable. Interim AEW Champ is all about a guy who will wrestle on Dnyamite/Rampage and PPV until the main Champ (Punk) returns and that simply wasn't gonna be Tana.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 06-27-2022 at 10:32 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

regardless of build and injury issues that was a damn good ppv.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Moxley would be a unique...1st in a way I guess. As interim World Champion he's the 1st , 2 time World Champion in AEW.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Forbidden door did over 6 million in profit! 1 million at the gate and 5 million in PPV Wow it did great numbers!