The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Team 7 movie & or TV series

I really think that DC Entertainment should do a Team 7 movie or TV series animated & live hands down. Just get Chuck Dixon story & add Deathstroke (satisfying the masses) would make an incredible movie/series
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

I never read the book, so what do you think are the big selling points? What would make it better than a less anticipated DC version of "Agents of SHIELD?"

Incredible Member James Cameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I never read the book, so what do you think are the big selling points? What would make it better than a less anticipated DC version of "Agents of SHIELD?"
    They are not similar. Agents of SHIELD has far more characters, most of whom are outlaws/fugitives, it is a spy/espionage series but not very militaristic. Team 7 is a smaller cast, mostly military guys, who gain powers against their will and investigate metahuman probs.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Wildstorm does espionage great if Warner Bros doesn’t screw it up you could have a great movie franchise.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Amazing Member

The "non-super" or spy side of OG WildStorm was so great, and was the glue that was used to tie so much together

With IO (with the infighting of Lynch, Craven, Ivana) as a motivator you got the origin of Team7 which fed into Gen13 & Dv8, StormWatch, WildCATS, & Wetworks and if you want to stay away from the larger superhero's. Then you have things like Brubakers Point Blank & Sleeper (still involving Lynch & Grifter at the start)

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I always loved Team 7 because it had ties to everything in the Wildstorm Universe. Future members of WildCATS, Stormwatch, and Wetworks all came from this team. Their children were all members of Gen 13 and DV8. It really is the team that ties the whole universe together.

Oh, is that the Team 7 we're talking about? I thought this was about the Black Canary/Deathstroke/Waller team from Nu52.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Oh, is that the Team 7 we're talking about? I thought this was about the Black Canary/Deathstroke/Waller team from Nu52.
    That doesn't even factor in that there was another version of the team in DC's latest "WildC.A.T.s..." title.

It's the main issue with the property...

The old "Classic Coke..." Wildstorm fans are the only ones it would even make any sense to. Even you "Garden Variety..." comics fan might not be up to speed on what version of the team it is.

At least the DC had the sense to use "Stormwatch..." instead of "The Authority..." during the "New52..." era. Even though it was The Authority in everything except name, it left the "The Authority..." IP in solid shape if the company ever decided to do something with it.