Page 233 of 902 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243283333733 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 13529
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    But with Charlotte as a heel, it can totally work for her next feud. As it gets heated, have Charlotte threaten her opponent, "Ever wonder why Toni Storm isn't around here any more? Yeah, I got rid of her. Think I can't use my pull with the powers that be to do the same to you?"
    Messed up thing is it's probably true lol. Even tho it's being said Toni asked for her release. Who knows how much Charlotte contributed to that. I mean damn if she tried to bully Becky...
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 12-30-2021 at 09:00 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Messed up thing is it's probably true lol. Even tho it's being said Toni asked for her release. Who knows how much Charlotte contributed to that. I mean damn if she tried to bully Becky...
    Toni leaving has to do with creative frustration. She did an interview not to long ago about how she dislike languishing at catering. He got called up in July and wasn't until Queen's Crown tournament that she managed to get used on TV. I'm guessing the pie bullshit didn't make things better.

I haven't been checking out Impact lately, but I visited their website last night and found out that IIconics are back! They're now called the IInspiration and they're the new Impact Women's Tag Champs! Impact's not as big a deal as they used to be, but good for them anyway.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Impact has been pretty decent. Not lighting the world on fire but it's been a fun watch for a good while now.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Impact has been pretty decent. Not lighting the world on fire but it's been a fun watch for a good while now.
    The Ring of Honor situation and WWE releases has helped Impact. The company can pick now talent they wanna bring in.

Rumors are Morrison could be back there soon.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Impact Wrestling is heading back on the road too. They're gonna be visiting Ft. Lauderdale, Louisville, New Orleans and their Rebellion PPV will be held at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie,NY

Toni leaving has to do with creative frustration. She did an interview not to long ago about how she dislike languishing at catering. He got called up in July and wasn't until Queen's Crown tournament that she managed to get used on TV. I'm guessing the pie bullshit didn't make things better.
    they have some really good talent. it's kind of frustrating to watch though as they have the potential to be so much better. dreamer's coming back unfortunately so there's more wasted tv time.

Big Swole went into detail for her reasons for leaving AEW
    https://twitter.com/BackupHangman/st...41134316793861

The first page there is very interesting. According to her AEW will invest and give more opportunities to people who have ideas and generally come up with their own creative. That leaves people like her in the dust who are uncomfortable with doing that and prefer more structure. The WWE way of doing things might be what's best for her.

Big Swole went into detail for her reasons for leaving AEW
    https://twitter.com/BackupHangman/st...41134316793861

The first page there is very interesting. According to her AEW will invest and give more opportunities to people who have ideas and generally come up with their own creative. That leaves people like her in the dust who are uncomfortable with doing that and prefer more structure. The WWE way of doing things might be what's best for her.
    Well the biggest issues are ...lack of TV time for talent due to all the people Khan has signed. That she isn't happy with 2-3 minute matches on Dark. (She likely isn't the only one)

Also the lack of diversity at the top. That they have issues with that.

So...its like she grew frustrated with lack of tv time and more.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well the biggest issues are ...lack of TV time for talent due to all the people Khan has signed. That she isn't happy with 2-3 minute matches on Dark. (She likely isn't the only one)

Also the lack of diversity at the top. That they have issues with that.

So...its like she grew frustrated with lack of tv time and more.
    The diversity issue is iffy. The Women's division doesn't have a diversity issue at all. When looking at the history of the women's title and who was in the TBS title tournament there really isn't a diversity issue there. She can make a case for it with the men

Tony Khan on the defensive. He let Swole go because her wrestling wasn't good enough
    https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1477071736726245376

So both Bandido and Gresham are defending the ROH Championship at an upcoming GCW show. Gresham's is now going by the "Ring of Honor World Pure Championship," which is slightly confusing since there's already a ROH Pure Championship.

I guess they're trying to go for a unification feud thing if the shows come back, they're just not doing a very good job of it.

Tony Khan on the defensive. He let Swole go because her wrestling wasn't good enough
    https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1477071736726245376
    I call BS on this considering they currently have Jade Cargill in the finals of their tournament.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

This is one area Tony Khan should have sit down and thought better. Yes...brag up AEW's diversity and that works. But do not float out how you feel someone isn't a good enough wrestler as some reason they aren't there right now.

I think a statement after the diversity deal should have been...

"As owner of AEW I believe in allowing talent to have a lot more creative freedom than other companies allow. I am sorry Big Swole did not like this approach."

"It is true our talent roster has grown the past 2 years. Changes in the pro wrestling landscape has allowed a number of talented workers to come to AEW. We try to give every talent a chance to be successful in AEW."

That should have been Khan's statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    So both Bandido and Gresham are defending the ROH Championship at an upcoming GCW show. Gresham's is now going by the "Ring of Honor World Pure Championship," which is slightly confusing since there's already a ROH Pure Championship.

I guess they're trying to go for a unification feud thing if the shows come back, they're just not doing a very good job of it.

I call BS on this considering they currently have Jade Cargill in the finals of their tournament.
    Jade Cargill is a developmental prospect. She had her first match in March of this year. She has a pass.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-31-2021 at 09:52 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player