Page 141 of 902 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 13529
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Joe is a three time NXT champ. Now Kross is free to be wasted on Raw.

Ultimate Member

Grimes becoming Million Dollar Champion with Ted DiBiase there is the feel good NXT moment of the year.

Raquel vs. Dakota was great. Raquel’s best match since winning the belt. As for Dakota. If she’s moving up then fair enough. But it feels like NXT missed so many chances to make her a bigger star over the years.

Hopefully they have big plans for KLR because she’s the total package talent wise.

WALTER vs. Ilja II was WWE MOTY so far imo. Jeezus they beat the holiest of craps out of each other yet again. And it was glorious. And that finish was, perfect!!

Cole vs. KOR was a real good match. But man Kyle is not getting love as a babyface right now.

Joe winning was the right call. And it’s pretty telling about how the Kross in NXT thing has gone when the fans were more interested in Scarlett and Jeff Hardy than Kross.

Overall excellent show.

Incredible Member

joe looked winded halfway through the match and his trousers must be loose , kept adjusting it throughout.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

According to Ringside News , Adam Cole is done in NXT after Summerslam. So they pretty much are gonna lose him now to AEW.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Apparently Becky is intended to be a top heel on Smackdown

Ultimate Member

That is so dumb. She’s more organically over than like 98% of performers out there. And she was gone for over a year and everyone knows she became a mom, making them more inclined to cheer her if anything.

So of course WWE’s “genius” as lame, is to try and make her a baddie.

Ugh so stupid.

She'll probably be more of a 'tweener. Similar to how they had Ripley listed as a heel when she feuded with Asuka but she didn't really act like one much.

Honestly it would work better for her. WWE can't book a face to save their lives anymore.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

As far as Becky is concerned, the crowd is gonna do what the crowd is gonna do.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm beginning to wonder why there are crowds for WWE shows at all. The majority of the people there seem to attend the shows just to **** chant. I would never give that company money to **** on their product

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That is so dumb. She’s more organically over than like 98% of performers out there. And she was gone for over a year and everyone knows she became a mom, making them more inclined to cheer her if anything.

So of course WWE’s “genius” as lame, is to try and make her a baddie.

Ugh so stupid.
    at least her and Seth can both be heels now then, lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Dragunov/WALTER II did not disappoint. Expected Dragunov to win, but did not expect to see WALTER tap.
    I was surprised to see Walter tap.

But its overall an excellent end to their feud.

Dragunov is an absolute mad man.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder why there are crowds for WWE shows at all. The majority of the people there seem to attend the shows just to **** chant. I would never give that company money to **** on their product
    The smark crowd doesn't hate the product, they just hate who the product is pushing. They want to be the kingmakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    "I hate what the company is doing. Therefore, I will send them a message by paying to go to an event and yell about it! That will teach them."

The logic of some people ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    "I hate what the company is doing. Therefore, I will send them a message by paying to go to an event and yell about it! That will teach them."

The logic of some people ...
    Especially now that there's actually a number of viable alternatives.

Did not watch SS or NXT TakeOver.

But I do want to comment on Adam Cole making the classy move signing the short term extension, finishing his feud/story with the UDE and putting over his friend on his way out. He burned no bridges and will always be welcomed back. He is a smart dude.

Cannot wait to see him in AEW!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium