Page 514 of 902 FirstFirst ... 14414464504510511512513514515516517518524564614 ... LastLast
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Dax Harwood of FTR revealed thar FTRs contracts expire in April. The team is musing about taking a year off from major companies to do special shows.

That they like doing indies a lot more. (Tony Khan has so pissed off FTR they'd rather work indies which is crazy to hear)

EDIT : Dax should realize the SECRET of success in AEW is to do this.

1- Become real close friends with Young Bucks. No matter what it takes...become friends.

2- Start hanging out all night with Tony Khan partying (as Gunns told us Jungle Boy hangs with him)

3- Blast CM Punk on social media repeatedly. Mock him in vlogs , mock him in interviews , mock him at grocery store , mock him at the fast food line at Wendy's. WHATEVER IT TAKES make the Bucks and Kenny Omega believe you hate CM Punk like they do.

This will get them back on TV and PPV's on a consistent basis.
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 11-29-2022 at 03:36 PM.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

So death match wrestler G-Raver was arrested over the weekend and he has the nickname "Grover" from Cornette. Who clashed with G-Raver over the entire death match deal about him nearly severing an artery years ago in a match.

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/...of-drugs-found
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So death match wrestler G-Raver was arrested over the weekend and he has the nickname "Grover" from Cornette. Who clashed with G-Raver over the entire death match deal about him nearly severing an artery years ago in a match.

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/...of-drugs-found
    IIRC, Cornette sued him over a t-shirt. Him and his promotion were selling a shirt of Corny's severed head all beat up. Cornette got in touch with the artist and sold him the rights to the artwork so he can sue for infringement and claim the sales of the shirts that were already sold. I admire the pettiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    IIRC, Cornette sued him over a t-shirt. Him and his promotion were selling a shirt of Corny's severed head all beat up. Cornette got in touch with the artist and sold him the rights to the artwork so he can sue for infringement and claim the sales of the shirts that were already sold. I admire the pettiness.
    Cornette on his podcast detailed the history of the nearly cutting his artery deal. As he detailed how G-Raver and his fans told him how terrible he was then , this was karma.

I think a few of us will disagree here. Jarrett is getting natural heel heat. He can come out , detail how the Acclaim is a bunch of hip hop jokes like AEW and its audience and gets the INSTANT heel heat. Jeff is really right now ...the best heel on the roster. The audience has turned MJF and he can try as hard as hell to get heel heat but the audience in a whole think he's cool and its like Rock or Austin...they don't care about that.

But Jarrett....a 50+ year old man is showing up the roster on how to get heel heat on TV.
    not really. he doesn't get heat for his character, promos, or dastardly deeds. he gets heat because he represents the worst memories of wcw & tna and people don't want remember that.

I'm surprised Davey Richards hasn't been brought in for a match against Jericho. The 2 of them could really do a fine match. Richards vs Danielson would be really f'n awesome to see.
    richards, homicide, low ki, edwards would all be fun. damn i wish chris hero was still active.

Dax Harwood of FTR revealed thar FTRs contracts expire in April. The team is musing about taking a year off from major companies to do special shows.

That they like doing indies a lot more. (Tony Khan has so pissed off FTR they'd rather work indies which is crazy to hear)

EDIT : Dax should realize the SECRET of success in AEW is to do this.

1- Become real close friends with Young Bucks. No matter what it takes...become friends.

2- Start hanging out all night with Tony Khan partying (as Gunns told us Jungle Boy hangs with him)

3- Blast CM Punk on social media repeatedly. Mock him in vlogs , mock him in interviews , mock him at grocery store , mock him at the fast food line at Wendy's. WHATEVER IT TAKES make the Bucks and Kenny Omega believe you hate CM Punk like they do.

This will get them back on TV and PPV's on a consistent basis.
    who has this 3 step plan worked for??

survivor series was fun, i was actually off work on a saturday and decided to order it. when i went to subscribe to peacock i saw it was only 12 bucks for 12 months. the service is better than when i first tried it. maybe i'll try one of those surfshark things to access the uk version of the network.

Danhausen was the first of a hit and run car accident. Thankfully he wasn't hurt. Hope he placed a curse on the bastard

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    not really. he doesn't get heat for his character, promos, or dastardly deeds. he gets heat because he represents the worst memories of wcw & tna and people don't want remember that.

richards, homicide, low ki, edwards would all be fun. damn i wish chris hero was still active.

survivor series was fun, i was actually off work on a saturday and decided to order it. when i went to subscribe to peacock i saw it was only 12 bucks for 12 months. the service is better than when i first tried it. maybe i'll try one of those surfshark things to access the uk version of the network.
    The storytelling in the Mens Wargames match is top notch. The Finn Balor vs AJ match was top notch too. Someone needs to remove the belt from Rhonda until she can do more than 3 moves in succession and look good doing it. The womens War Games match was ok but sloppy and the wrong team won. US Title Match was fun and i Think the right man won but they could have had him lose them just keeping going Ape Shit over everyone. Which may have been better some to think of it.

And watch Young Rock, it's pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

Jarrett gets the blame from fans because he's the easy target to blame. He's the guy that sparks the anger and its beautiful in a way. There is a YouTube guy who does great videos and one of his long running deals is "A wild Slapnuts appeared.." like Pokemon lol. Its funny to see the silliness and yep...its heel heat. And its scary he's the best heel in AEW who knows his role best.

The 3 step plan seemed to work for Jungle Boy as the Gunn boys claimed lol. They had to erase the tweet of course because NO ONE can speak up and say this political bullsh-t is going on. Big Swole last year claimed that Khan smoked her weed and she was shocked he turned on her so quick comically. So him partying with folks and giving pushes out for that seems to make sense.

So the OG plan for the Punk title run had he not been injured was to drop to MJF at Full Gear, fued with Moxley, fued with Omega and both disappear. And then come back to fued with MJF as a super heel team of Omega/Mox/Punk with ADBD, Darby, or Sammy saving us from the heel group then super heel MJF.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Dominik said he attacked his dad on Thanksgiving because he put up the Christmas tree too early. lmao

https://twitter.com/Fightful/status/...8fBcGyhy1VtpDQ
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 11-30-2022 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    So the OG plan for the Punk title run had he not been injured was to drop to MJF at Full Gear, fued with Moxley, fued with Omega and both disappear. And then come back to fued with MJF as a super heel team of Omega/Mox/Punk with ADBD, Darby, or Sammy saving us from the heel group then super heel MJF.
    One of the guys in The Firm is claiming Punk after Full Gear was to start a program with him. That Punk told him they were going to be working together soon.

And Dax basically gave his support for CM Punk. So yeah he doesn't give 2 f--cks for the Elite and political games backstage.

https://nodq.com/news/aew-star-gives...nd-the-scenes/

It's refreshing to see guys basically say...a lot of the people there may have to kiss ass. Because they wanna keep jobs and all. But here is FTR like saying...nope.

One of the guys in The Firm is claiming Punk after Full Gear was to start a program with him. That Punk told him they were going to be working together soon.
    And that was the post injury, pre backstage shenanigans plan.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-30-2022 at 08:54 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Kenny Omega...

This fool can barely even get in there, and hang with Pac.

For vanity Big Title belts, the Big Burberry Belt looks pretty nice IMHO.