Page 231 of 902 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331731 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 13529

hook doesn't need to talk. his raw charisma transcends the spoken word.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Seriously, why hasn't a big promotion gotten their hands on Jacob Hatu?
    https://twitter.com/WCProOfficial/st...62024854638592
    i've been asking this since about 2017. to be fair though mlw is a decent promotion. i've been thinking about catching a west coast pro show next year sometime, they put on some solid looking cards plus i could visit the inlaws while in the bay area.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    That's weird because Jay Lethal's alleged issues didn't hurt him, his feet didn't hit the ground before he was snatched up. Now Jay is levels higher than Marty, Jay is an indie legend/Titan but Marty seemed to be really tight with the Bucks. You would think they could hook him up.
    lethal never stopped working though. maybe there was more meat to the allegations against marty. marty vs brianson could be pretty cool to see.

According to Ric he never talked to Tony Khan about appearing on AEW. He also said that he won't unless he is given an offer be can't turn down. He must be getting a lot of money with his podcast to not want to work for anybody right now
    either that or he's full of shit

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

According to Ric he never talked to Tony Khan about appearing on AEW. He also said that he won't unless he is given an offer be can't turn down. He must be getting a lot of money with his podcast to not want to work for anybody right now
    I saw that as well weeks ago when Madden asked him about talks with AEW. That he's not spoken to Khan about anything.

From what he's said the combination of the podcast deal he's on right now , the merch he's selling , personal appearance fees and commercials he's making a lot of money.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

either that or he's full of shit
    Flair never came across like a bullshit artist like Hogan. I can't manage he would lie about his business affairs

We have to remember , Flair is very honest about being a moron with money as well back in his days. He wrote a book about it and he even detailed how stupid he was in his hey day...BEING RIC FLAIR !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Hook so over that WWE's twitter trying to ape his meme
    https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1475644256576495619

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Curious as to why WWE is acting as if all things were go for Raw main event when Seth Rollins announced he was having a Covid Christmas on his social media thus ruling him out for Day 1. Is Omicron going to cancel Day 1, will the 4 way be reduced to a triple threat? If Seth is down no doubt others scheduled for the PPV are out too. Was there a Liv Becky match for Day 1? If so it is probably in doubt too.
    The CDC just reduced the isolation period for people positive for Covid, but asymptomatic, from 10 days to 5 days, so Day One may be able to go on as planned.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

That probably is it, why they had the remote zoom interviews hyping up Day 1.

A few days ago the WWE released basically the December tryouts at the Performance Center. Basically the company as we expected are going with trying to find young talent to develop for NXT. Not big time indie stars anymore.

There were 49 people at tryouts. No idea how many were signed from this.

Astonishing Member

Marty got cancelled by speaking out. He hasn't shown up anywhere after he resigned from RoH.
    marty who???
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Flair never came across like a bullshit artist like Hogan. I can't manage he would lie about his business affairs
    seriously?? dude has always reeked of used car salesman to me. i think he'd lie about anything if he believed it to be in his best interest.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    marty who???
    the villain.

Of course it wasn't just speaking out that has Marty not in the industry currently....

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/06...h-16-year-old/

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Of course it wasn't just speaking out that has Marty not in the industry currently....

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/06...h-16-year-old/
    that is the #speakingout allegation.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that is the #speakingout allegation.
    Its the fact that Marty may have plied a girl with alcohol himself to take advantage of her as well. That he could be just as bad as coming forward to say it was true.

Its the fact that Marty may have plied a girl with alcohol himself to take advantage of her as well. That he could be just as bad as coming forward to say it was true.
    yes, that is the same allegation that was made back then.

do you know what "speaking out" #speakingout is??

That is the speaking out allegation