Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
when you don't **** on your fans for years upon years you earn what's called the "benefit of the doubt" or "good faith"

if i remember right it was cody and friends who beat up serpentico not snoop, snoop just did the worst frog splash ever afterwards.

A for effort though, it was in that sweet spot right between the old college try and trying too hard.

by super out of shape you mean his body looked like ****?? because jericho is an assclown for sure but the guy has proven to be in ring shape for sure.

this is the tyler bateman(now in RoH) i mention in a previous post
Oh look, BigLbo is saying I try too hard for the *checks notes* 1,507th time, I think I might cry. My, you're a creative one. Puh-leeze get some new material, it's getting, no, gotten old. Obnoxious, condescending gatekeeping attitudes like yours are a major reason I hate discussing wrestling online. If I pointed out flaws in WWE I wouldn't be trying too hard in your opinion.

I'll gladly ignore all your posts from here on, I know, I know, you don't care, neither do I.

Chris Jericho is grossly our of shape, you guys are talking about Goldberg not looking like he can beat anyone up when Jericho doesn't look like he could beat ANYBODY up. There's a reason he was getting roasted by NBA twitter not too long ago. Nobody buys a 50 year old, overweight Jericho as a threat to the likes of Hangman or Kenny Omega. But just like Goldberg because of his starpower he's booked to go over people he shouldn't.

I highly doubt Sting specifically came to AEW to put the homeless abusing Jeff Hardy ripoff over. And even if he did, that doesn't make him punking out Team Taz any more acceptable. Why would Taz, his son, Ricky Starks, Brian Cage and Powehouse Hobbs be afraid of 1 near elderly man with a severe neck injury? Because he has a bat? Like they can't also bring weapons with them. I sense that even if Sting does go over Darby everyone will look the other way because of obvious reasons.