Page 71 of 902 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i felt the opposite sadly, in fact i don't think there's any way he could've passed that would of truly shocked me. whenever jack would pop up i'd think, man that guys lucky to be alive still.
    RIP.

not to be morbid or anything but i have similar feeling about flair.
    Dude used to dive off 20-50 foot balcony's in ECW/XPW on a weekly deal. He once cracked his skull on the floor due to Vic Grimes messing up the spot (Grimes got scared legit being that high up). Jack had brain fluid go out his nose. I think a lot of us thought he was just too damn tough and crazy to ever die this way. Flair and Jack are the guys you think will grow old and suffer through the years of work. They are too tough to go so quick.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Having been around many dying people ... My hope is always quick. Sure beats the suffering ways to go out.

RIP New Jack.

I will have to dig up a hard to find match of his to share.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Dude used to dive off 20-50 foot balcony's in ECW/XPW on a weekly deal. He once cracked his skull on the floor due to Vic Grimes messing up the spot (Grimes got scared legit being that high up). Jack had brain fluid go out his nose. I think a lot of us thought he was just too damn tough and crazy to ever die this way. Flair and Jack are the guys you think will grow old and suffer through the years of work. They are too tough to go so quick.
    that plus decades of rampant drug use, and a DGAF attitude in life is why i never xpected him to see the retirement home.

anybody check out impact ppv?? alexander vs phantasmo was really good. they're giving jordyn grace a "loser" storyline, brilliant!! looks like moose knuckle is getting the title shot, but my hopes for a switcblade reunion are still alive as the good bros attacked sami during the match.

Astonishing Member

New Jack's Dark Side of the Ring is my absolute favorite. The sound of the announcers scream when Jack threw dude off the scaffolding and Jack's clear indifference to almost killing the man was at the same time chilling and hilarious.

Arrow Re:

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

MMMMMMMMMcKay
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Bubba Ray still booking RoH? Angelina Love doesn't seem like an good fit for RoH.

Quinn looked okay but Love seems to have lost a step if that makes sense.

Quinn had some crispness to her moves while Love was kind of sluggish at times. I don't remember he being the best but she was never slow to the point where moves looked bad.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

so the Lumber Jacks for the Miz - Damian Priest match were Zombies, and they had their own dressing room?

Extraordinary Member

That was a helluva show. Like Graves said that Lashley.Braun and Drew match was Clash of the titans. Those dudes really put in the work. Lashley retains with an appropriate heel win. Kinda stole it from Drew but it was his title anyway lol.

Bianca continues to impress helping to give some of the best female matches in years props to Sasha and Bayley for helping to put the new comer over. Ripley did her thing too it is time for some new stars to retain.

Miz getting eaten at the end of that match was some good comedy had to lol at that.

Gotta give props to Roman and Cesaro. I've never seen somebody struggle with a guillotine so long and still have it be exciting. Clean win too with no help wow. I haven't caught the show in awhile but I don't know what Cesaro did to have Seth give him a beating like that. I legit felt sorry for him lol.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    That was a helluva show. Like Graves said that Lashley.Braun and Drew match was Clash of the titans. Those dudes really put in the work. Lashley retains with an appropriate heel win. Kinda stole it from Drew but it was his title anyway lol.

Bianca continues to impress helping to give some of the best female matches in years props to Sasha and Bayley for helping to put the new comer over. Ripley did her thing too it is time for some new stars to retain.

Miz getting eaten at the end of that match was some good comedy had to lol at that.

Gotta give props to Roman and Cesaro. I've never seen somebody struggle with a guillotine so long and still have it be exciting. Clean win too with no help wow. I haven't caught the show in awhile but I don't know what Cesaro did to have Seth give him a beating like that. I legit felt sorry for him lol.
    Cesaro gave Seth a giant swing and beat him a WrestleMania. That's all he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bubba Ray still booking RoH? Angelina Love doesn't seem like an good fit for RoH.
    I don't now if Love isn't a good fit for ROH's women's division just for the fact that ROH have been struggling from the start to figure out what their women's division even is. They're kind of in "soft reboot" mode now with it, but even before this it always felt like they didn't quite know what to do with it.

If anything, at least Love adds a "name" wrestler to the division.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I don't now if Love isn't a good fit for ROH's women's division just for the fact that ROH have been struggling from the start to figure out what their women's division even is. They're kind of in "soft reboot" mode now with it, but even before this it always felt like they didn't quite know what to do with it.

If anything, at least Love adds a "name" wrestler to the division.
    There was a time period where everyone was leaving ROH where Love (and Sky during her brief stint) were ROH's biggest names on the roster, men or women.

There's a few others who have come back now but she's still up there in terms of people who will draw any eyeballs to the set.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Cesaro gave Seth a giant swing and beat him a WrestleMania. That's all he did.
    I guess that's all the reason he needed lol.

Astonishing Member

B/R had an article that really hit home with me, WWE roster is stacked but the booking is atrocious. What interesting storyline is out right now? I like the Tribal Chief and the All Mighty on top of their respective brands but what storylines are moving you right now? Bobby's and Roman's are meh, they are giving Rhea and Bianca a chance at the top but what interesting story is happening there? I kind of like what Sheamus and Apollo are doing but neither are in the middle of a good storyline. Nothing is going on with the Raw tag titles and while taking the belts off the Dirty Dogs makes sense because the Uso's going for the tag belts is soon to begin and better for them to go after a face tag team. The women's tag team division seems like the same matches every week and even NXT seems muddled. I know they are no doubt in treading water mode until Summer Slam, which would be ok if they didn't seem to be treading water ever since Covid hit.