Page 57 of 902 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157557 ... LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    I flipped channels and missed Alexis playground, what happened on it?
    She turned on Bray. She learned that she can stand on her own after his absence and doesn't need him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    The firefly Funhouse Match was the bext match of 2020
    It had some entertaining video segments (Cena pumping iron and Cena nWo stand out in my mind), but I don't really consider that a match. It was more like a string of vignettes with some punching and I think a mandible claw thrown in.

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    I was thinking the same thing when the match started, and half expected another permutation of Bray to show up.

Maybe the new mask changes the proportions just enough to make the Fiend look different?
    Maybe it's Glen Jacobs under the mask as Fake Fiend

Astonishing Member

RAW just ignored Sheamus and AJ/Omos after they just won the titles or did I miss a segment?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    RAW just ignored Sheamus and AJ/Omos after they just won the titles or did I miss a segment?
    The brought up AJ/Omos win, but they didn't appear. Might have brought up Sheamus too, I missed the first seven minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Yes one of them had been injured for a few months. So far they are the only surprise returns. This is a weak after mania Raw for sure...
    Also the return of Charlotte Flair. Good to see that she's recovered and healthy.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Extraordinary Member

Really glad Lashley retained sucks the HB was broken up tho. I did want Sasha to finally win at WM but can't be mad at Bianca Belair or Rhea Ripley.

Roman,Edge and Bryan did the damn thing. And Bad Bunny Wow way better than David Arquette lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Also the return of Charlotte Flair. Good to see that she's recovered and healthy.
    It is really a "return" if she's only been gone, like, 2 weeks?
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Yea but still was a terrible after Mania Raw. No big surprise returns like Becky, Rhona, or Brock, no call ups from NXT and just terrible storylines. I mean New Day lost the titles and were all up beat and happy and mocking Elias for getting beat up by Braun. I am glad at least it was mentioned. Then they introduce former members of retribution as members of Bobby and MVP stable? What was the point of breaking up the hurt business then???!! I am hoping smackdown is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    It is really a "return" if she's only been gone, like, 2 weeks?
    Well, I had heard that Charlotte had tested positive for Covid, so it's good to see her healthy again.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

realized Vince likes his women just like, he likes his men...big. Noticed how large the champs were in the ring on NXT (Raw, Smackdown and NXT) and was reminded of the old Vince adage of liking his top wrestlers , big. Makes me wonder if they (the NXT new big 3) will kliq up and take on the 4 horsewomen (with Askua taking Becky's spot til she is ready).

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    realized Vince likes his women just like, he likes his men...big. Noticed how large the champs were in the ring on NXT (Raw, Smackdown and NXT) and was reminded of the old Vince adage of liking his top wrestlers , big. Makes me wonder if they (the NXT new big 3) will kliq up and take on the 4 horsewomen (with Askua taking Becky's spot til she is ready).
    Explain Alexa Bliss reign of terror? She is the among the shortest women on the roster and they had her bury talent during her peak.

Astonishing Member

Vince likes his blonde's even with minimal in ring talent, Torrie Wison, Sable. I just noticed how statuesque WWE's women champions are right now, all bigger than the 4 horsewomen and Askua san's Charlotte. Then when you factor in the Women's tag team champs all the women belt holders (except for Shotzi and Moon) are large in comparison to the rest of the roster.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Vince likes his blonde's even with minimal in ring talent, Torrie Wison, Sable. I just noticed how statuesque WWE's women champions are right now, all bigger than the 4 horsewomen and Askua san's Charlotte. Then when you factor in the Women's tag team champs all the women belt holders (except for Shotzi and Moon) are large in comparison to the rest of the roster.
    I think as the world of Women's wrestling expands and gets more intense, you're going to see more and more bigger women.

Jade Cargill (in AEW), Rhea Ripley and Raquel Gonzalez are huge (i think Gonzalez is 6 feet or thereabout). Bianca Belair isn't as tall as the other ones but she's pretty big (and she's a physical specimen, I don't recall seeing any female wrestler combine power and athleticsm like Bianca).

But Vince doesn't really use their size when booking (i think). Alexa Bliss pretty much dominated the roster despite being one of the smallest girls in the whole company.
    Last edited by Username taken; 04-14-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Astonishing Member

I think as the world of Women's wrestling expands and gets more intense, you're going to see more and more bigger women.
    Yeah that's a big part of it. Women who didn't look like Torrie Wilson and Sable rarely got into wrestling and when they did were often mocked as freak characters. Now you have athletic women from all walks of life in wrestling and coincidentally a lot of them are going to be pushed.