Page 537 of 902 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547587637 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 13529

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So according to a post (no true how it is) on ProWrestlingTees , Danhausen was the top selling merch seller of the year. CM Punk was 2nd and MJF is 3rd in 2022.
    I can see it. PWT doesn't work specifically with one company but with wrestlers individually, so they don't really have a reason to lie about it. Plus Danhausen is really smart about his merchandising and how he markets himself, so I can easily see it being true.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

According to Uncle Dave , Dax is taking heat from guys backstage for his podcast detailing stories of CM Punk being good with FTR , MJF , Spears and others . I'm sure Dax Harwood doesn't care at this stage if people are mad he's not towing the "Punk is awful" line that some of these clowns want.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Dominic has a teardrop tattoo now. He is my favorite heel now ��

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Dominic has a teardrop tattoo now. He is my favorite heel now ��
    Swerve, he ain't...

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Swerve, he ain't...
    Yeah but Dom spent time in the Pen and has street cred.

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    question: What are y'all's pet peeves about wrestling fans in general?

Mine are wrestling fans who think they know more about the business than the wrestlers themselves
    WWE SUCKS! AEW IS REAL WRESTLING!
    AEW SUCKS! ALL THEY ARE ARE WWE REJECTS!
    AEW AND WWE SUCKS! INDY IS WHERE IT'S AT! REAL WRESTLING!

That bout explains it...

I don't have pet peeves so much but I do think that wrestling fans forget that ppl have different tastes and it's subjective. It's all good if everybody doesn't enjoy the same things. Also, in ring vs character is a false dichotomy. Granted that thought pattern isn't limited to fans. Character, matches, storylines, promos, interviews and vignettes are all part of the storytelling that is wrestling.

According to Uncle Dave , Dax is taking heat from guys backstage for his podcast detailing stories of CM Punk being good with FTR , MJF , Spears and others . I'm sure Dax Harwood doesn't care at this stage if people are mad he's not towing the "Punk is awful" line that some of these clowns want.
    Jericho would definitely be pissed. He goes into that locker room vowing that Punk will never come back and Dax is undermining that.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jericho would definitely be pissed. He goes into that locker room vowing that Punk will never come back and Dax is undermining that.
    Tony needs to take his locker room in hand. Jericho and Punk never have to work together given the size of AEWs locker room.

It has to piss off Jericho that FTR and those guys are not towing his line.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Sesame Street, maybe...

Want to know how ON Jeff Jarrett is right now ? He's using his podcast to stay in character to attack Max Caster. Using it to discuss the whole Karen Angle/Jarrett situation and blast Dixie Carter, Russo and Kurt Angle.

He fired on Max a payback was coming soon.

Russo has taken part too in this....detailing how Jeff turned on him for nothing. Ending a 20 year friendship.

(There really needs a Bro counter lol)

I can't link the video here due to the swearing and F bombs. But good Ole Eddie Kingston is deciding to show how great everything is in the AEW locker room now.

By going on Twitter and proclaiming how "More and more f--- boys are coming into AEW."

He then details how these egomaniacs try and contact him.

Cornette joked about it. But I won't link due to swearing.
    man this is a hot story, i wonder what disco has to say??

Quote Originally Posted by MacrossPlus View Post
    question: What are y'all's pet peeves about wrestling fans in general?

Mine are wrestling fans who think they know more about the business than the wrestlers themselves
    wrestling fans that think comic fans are stupid or nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    orale, doing some time in the pinta will change a vato.

my prediction for 2023 is cm punk fans will continue to cry about how unfairly he was treated and attempt to turn anything that happens in aew as proof punk was right and the company needs him back.

i just watched kevin blackwood vs lee moriarty from PWG It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock 'n' Roll) and that shit was awesome. i really hope somebody signs blackwood this year.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 01-04-2023 at 12:26 AM.

In news that will further tick off people in AEW...CM Punk posted his action figure and other sales figures online.

https://www.sescoops.com/news/cm-pun...uccess-in-aew/