Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
Congrats to Big E, but I am a bit confused on this, what does it accomplish except for WWE title changes hands on Raw which is good for outside of wrestling press and E does deserve it but it appeared they had a storyline with E haunting Paul E and Roman. Vince also put a lot of work into building up the Almighty only to have him drop a belt to someone that wasn't even on the landscape on a Raw. It does help alleviate the Heel champ vs Heel champ problem on the Royal Rumble but now I want Bobby to fly over to Smackdown to chase Brock on his way to chasing Roman because Lashley might be the only full time guy on the roster that could be seen as a legitimate threat to Roman, who has smashed most of the rest. Lashley did get a huge pop when he was about to try and slam Omas a couple of weeks back. I was just enjoying Bobby's run just as much as I was enjoying Roman's but he had kinda run out of opponents and the idea of an extended Randy feud wasn't exciting. Bob going to Smackdown however would only tilt the balance of talent even more in the blue brands direction though not sure what they could give up in return. Also even though he did announce it before hand, the cash in, not sure if picking the bones of a "wounded champ" right after a grueling match is something a face challenger would do typically. A heel yes and a smart face champ too, but faces aren't booked as that smart.
Panic booking. Thanks to Punk, Danielson and Adam Cole Dynamite ratings is getting close to Raw numbers. Monday Night Football also made a return last night. They responding on two fronts.