Page 368 of 902 FirstFirst ... 268318358364365366367368369370371372378418468868 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 13529

Damn, Santana seems to be injured. Fukt up his leg it looks like

Please don't do the swerve

Extraordinary Member

Eddie looks so disappointed that he didn't get to murder Jericho

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Eddie looks so disappointed that he didn't get to murder Jericho
    yeah, i got where they were going but watching was like "who's stopping you??" it's not like he would've got DQed if he kept the hold on jericho.

sucks for santana, he got in like one move.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Dana Brooke was in a car accident. Thankfully she wasn't seriously hurt.

YouTube star Logan Paul has signed with WWE

https://twitter.com/WWEonFOX/status/...BF6UAsY4pO4vrg

The company has found it's new Miz

I wonder why Earthquake isn't in the WWE HOF yet?

In one of the worst segments ever in the history of Wrestling - MMM - Maxx Dupri, Mace and Mansoor. My god just future endeavor them now then have them lower themselves to this crap! lol

Brody King vs. Mox is gonna be fun!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    In one of the worst segments ever in the history of Wrestling - MMM - Maxx Dupri, Mace and Mansoor. My god just future endeavor them now then have them lower themselves to this crap! lol
    i hope mjf was watching. he could easily be maxx dupri.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Brody King vs. Mox is gonna be fun!
    word.

kid of sad how goto is being used, guess i should just be happy to see him. he could have some awesome singles matches with the top guys in the company instead of teaming with yoshi hashi. to be fair yoshi has improved but he's still yoshi hashi.

looking forward to josh alexander vs joe doering saturday. build was underwhelming and it should be the BFG main event but still the match itself should be great.

joe should've been booked as a contender since his debut
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-02-2022 at 01:45 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So I saw a 2000's era shoot interview with Blackjack Mulligan. In it he detailed that people have this nice image of Andre the Giant and that they really don't know that Andre could be mean at times. That when he was drinking he could be like that. A fact Mulligan details a story where him and Andre were in a motel room and soon enough Andre wants a fight.

That he wants to fight Mulligan who knows , he won't legit beat Andre. Yet he's not gonna back down from him either. Andre comically wants Mulligan to not use his boots in the fight and Blackjack is like....nope if were gonna fight they stay on. So Mulligan knows that the fight is gonna happen so he pretty much starts it and throws a hay maker nailing Andre.

Mulligan and Andre end up destroying the room as he claims Andre threw him into the ceiling at one point. They end up outside fighting and soon enough Blackjack is wore out and the fight ends. As he can't continue it and they walk back to the room. Blackjack claims he knew the owners and he called them to say he'd pay for the damages .

Flair and Bischoff discussed Blackjack as well in a shoot. Bischoff claims he never saw a fist as big as Mulligan's before. Its here they discuss how Mulligan was hired by Bischoff as an agent and how he needed the job. Mulligan was very loyal to Eric Bischoff for this and was at PowerPlant where he heard Ole Anderson bad mouthing Bischoff. Mulligan got mad and hit him.

Flair jokes that this wasn't the 1st time Mulligan slapped or hit Ole. That this was like the 4th or 5th time really. That Mulligan was a loyal tough guy.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

i actually really liked the new blackjacks back in the day. had no idea who the old blackjacks(or barry windham) were and thought they looked kind of stupid but once they started wrestling they were fun to watch.

Johnathan Gresham promo on Rampage got me thinking about RoH again. Tony is likely waiting on a TV deal to start it up again but he should get the ball rolling while waiting for one.

AEW uses universal studios to tapes dark sometimes. The same lot that was the former impact zone. He should use that lot for his RoH revival. To start it could be similar to NWA power. Use the TV studio and put the shows on YouTube and/or stream them on twitch. Establish what his RoH is going to be and which wrestlers he wants for it. Having some aired shows under it's belt could make it appeal more to networks or streaming services.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i actually really liked the new blackjacks back in the day. had no idea who the old blackjacks(or barry windham) were and thought they looked kind of stupid but once they started wrestling they were fun to watch.
    Yeah I never saw the old Blackjacks but always heard how they were a great tag team then and were around a number of years together. I remember when Barry Windham did that gimmick and how he went from months earlier "The Stalker" gimmick to this one. It was a funny change to see.

In his prime Barry Windham was great. By this point he was more or less there to help Bradshaw grow in ring as the steady older veteran.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Bobby Lashley is over as a face and without MVP. If booked right he might in fact be the most over male "face" in the entire WWE. He is now Raw's champion. Who does he face first Roman or Brock? He brings respect to the US title but he is destined for higher ground whether that be WWE or Universal (I won't say undisputed because the titles need to be split).
    Last edited by EmeraldGladiator; 07-02-2022 at 06:04 PM.