Page 150 of 902 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 13529
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Being reported that Vince and Bruce Prichard will be producing NXT when it reboots
    https://twitter.com/WrestlingNewsCo/...838115842?s=20

It had a good run.
    They need to end the NXT era with a super big storyline like "Who Shot HHH?" or the PC Center explodes and we don't know who lived and who died.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

That was a great tag team match. FTR really has that classic old school vibe. Jim Cornette once said if this was 80s they'd be a top team in territories.

No idea if its true about Cash Wheelers arm and no feeling in his hand at times. Thats a tough sob if true. Great ending with Santana and Ortiz.

Daniel Garcia has a very Kurt Angle dynamic. Promising to hurt Darby tonight. No idea who other guys are.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Garcia and his pals jump Punk. Its his 1st real skirmish in ring in years. So we get Sting and Darby making the save.

Sting can still cut a promo..."I always to share a ring with you. Our paths never crossed in all our years...much respect for you. !"
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

I want Sting and Darby as tag champions

Extraordinary Member

MJF on himself: “I'm Pro-Wrestling’s Step-Dad!”

Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I want Sting and Darby as tag champions
    I don't. I like Sting but his matches should be special.

Great Omega/Christian vignette. Liked that one.

MJF comically takes over his sit down interview. Bringing up how Jerichos era os ending comparing him to Ali. How he's a shell of himself.

Orange replays of his botch destroying Matt's nose.

Best line was Tony saying.."Those kicks Orange does aren't there to hurt , its to taunt his opponent !" I'm sure after 2+ years of it we know that.

Eddie Kingston..."Take my hand , lets walk through hell together."

Eddie is cool...But Miro is God's Favorite Champion.

Extraordinary Member

Holy hell, Miro.

“God’s favorite Champion only stays down for his wife in a hotel room after victory!”

Let’s be honest, that **** is hilarious enough that whenever he’s always going to be the “fun heel.”
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

I am so glad Jim Ross is staying. His emotion is something that is needed. Jim Ross has this very aspect people can say...he tells us the truth.

The AEW crowd reminds me of a very late 90s RAW crowd with how excited they are..

Jericho brings up his WWF debut 22 years ago and how Jim Ross recruited him. Making him a main event star.

I do laugh that Jericho and MJF are in these interviews. But instead they decide to just take em over. It was a great promo by Jericho.

Powerhouse Hobbs with his tights looks like the son of Ice Train lol.

Brian Cage looks like a friggen monster. Guy can move quick for his size. Maybe the most big most agile guy since Mike Awesome.

Ricky Starks cost Cage as we saw.

So help me if AEW books Black vs Johnson in main event this week...ill be like wtf ?

QT Marshall has like 6 guys with him . And Wiight kills them all.

And Billy Gunn turns heel with his sons. I figured that would happen given how Gunn was standing there so long.

Tony has said Britt Baker has news of a new woman coming to AEW. Likely Ruby Riot.

Oh my...that was a great swerve. Dr. Britt Baker details a hot free agent coming to AEW. Its her....she just signed a long term deal as Women's Champion.

Ok that was good.

What made it funny was poor Tony walked back there. And learns it was bull crap. Lol

"I should have known...its all about me." - Tony on Britt Baker.