Page 155 of 902 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Ok saw that Bryan Danielson just did what I suggested they did with CM Punk....ok I like that they did this. It just feels odd because you would think...do this with Punk right since he's the big money match deal. But well , I mean I can see why they did this to create a big shocking debut moment him showing up to confront Kenny Omega.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    Is this him?
    https://smallville.fandom.com/wiki/Titan

Also in watching Omega's promo he literally is calling out Punk mocking his city and Best in the World deal. So Punk has to literally respond to Kenny on Dynamite to really do a comeback. Or its gonna fail if your company's big new face doesn't say anything or do anything as a response back. In a sense we need to see this...

- Danielson is cutting a promo about joining AEW where Kenny , Bucks and Cole come out. Lucha Express get involved to try and even the odds. The Good Brothers come out and finally we see Punk's music hit as he makes the save and after it he cuts a promo before show goes off the air on Omega and how he called him out at PPV. That he knew Punk had left the building and he saw it. Because he wouldn't have said it.

But yeah the promo was literally calling Punk out...and they have to now have Punk respond to it. Or it makes no f'n sense.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Ok saw that Bryan Danielson just did what I suggested they did with CM Punk....ok I like that they did this. It just feels odd because you would think...do this with Punk right since he's the big money match deal. But well , I mean I can see why they did this to create a big shocking debut moment him showing up to confront Kenny Omega.
    Danielson can eat a loss to Kenny without getting hurt too much. You don't have a guy whose been gone for 7 years Lose in his first major feud.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Danielson can eat a loss to Kenny without getting hurt too much. You don't have a guy whose been gone for 7 years Lose in his first major feud.
    For a new top guy, Danielson losing his first major feud will be pretty horrible IMHO.

Ditto CM Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I don't think you can do a loss really. People were wanting a draw or outside interference to end the match in DQ for Darby/Punk (which we knew wouldn't happen here). I'd say with Punk/Omega you can book it without a win for either man for now. But its clear that after tonight a response from Punk has to happen given that promo we saw.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i'm actually kind of surprised omega vs aj didn't already happen somewhere. as for punk i don't think aj is a fan of his.

the guy i think is going to aew once his contract is up is kevin owens. he's very close friends with the bucks and adam cole. a mt. rushmore reunion??

mox won the GCW world title, going to defend it against nick gage. if i was tony khan i might have 2nd thoughts signing off on that one.
    Man GCW is really making a name for it's self.

Astonishing Member

Also not going to let Christian be no-sold, he put on a hell of a show tonight as well, hell his whole AEW run has been great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Also not going to let Christian be no-sold, he put on a hell of a show tonight as well, hell his whole AEW run has been great so far.
    People were let down and irked about his signing. But as Christian showed on his shirt ....OUT WORK EVERYONE.

So in a article posted both Sting and CM Punk are close working backstage.

- Punk detailed that after his match against Darby Alin where both really had a solid match together ; Sting walked over to him complimenting him. That he compared what Punk did for Darby to how Flair helped him all those years ago at Clash of Champions. Punk really felt that he claims as a kid he knows Sting vs Flair then.

- Sting detailed that Sting as the older veteran sit with him to discuss ideas on their segment together on Dynamite. He listened to Punk's ideas , had some himself and both worked on what what we saw on Dynamite. That it was wild he's learning from Sting as he also listens to Arn Anderson , Dean Malenko and Jim Ross on opinions.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

This Instagram shows that Bret Hart's match with the 123 Kid was the temple for Punk's match with Darby
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTeelRQ...dium=copy_link

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This Instagram shows that Bret Hart's match with the 123 Kid was the temple for Punk's match with Darby
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTeelRQ...dium=copy_link
    Whats amazing is....Jim Ross 27 years later is calling Punk's match after that.

Astonishing Member

Actually enjoying the new booking of Raw. You never know what is going to happen. I am really feeling the Almighty Bobby Lashley.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I am really feeling the Almighty Bobby Lashley.
    randy orton.....not so much
    https://twitter.com/i/events/1430481019883319305
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

MAN what a time to be a wrestling fan right now. It's been YEARS since wrestling has been this hot and fans are legitimately excited for the product. AEW is on a hot streak and its's honestly because of them wrestling is as exciting as it is now. If Vince, Triple H, Steph, don't see AEW as a threat now, they deserve to criticism and massive ratings drops. It's light night and day going from the All Out PPV to WWE Raw. WWE is really terrible right now and the only a few bright spots being Roman, Becky, Bobby, Matt Riddle, and Orton.

I had co workers at the water cooler talking about All out PPV. It has been MANY, MANY, YEARS since I heard people talking about being a wrestling fan in public. Usually get eye rolls or slight chuckles from folks in you're in you 30's talking about wrestling. It's taking me back to like the attitude era where wrestling was must see TV and loads of people talked about it (kids and adults). Crazy times indeed!