Page 227 of 902 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237277327727 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    nobody says they have to remain in that role forever. why not give them an actual push before splitting them up??
    Given the teams there and lack of time for guys I think AEW is likely doing a ...whats the point with pushing them ? We already have our top tag teams were using. This Black angle is a nice throwing a bone deal but I hope it leads to something ahead given the spot we saw last week.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Given the teams there and lack of time for guys I think AEW is likely doing a ...whats the point with pushing them ? We already have our top tag teams were using. This Black angle is a nice throwing a bone deal but I hope it leads to something ahead given the spot we saw last week.
    with that logic what would be the point in in pushing one of them as a single?? they already have their top guys they're using.

i'd like to see them get a decent push, see if they get over, maybe even a heel turn down the line. im not sure how much of pillman you've seen but i enjoy him more as part of this team than i have any of his singles stuff.

For awhile its been rumored Brian Cage hasn't liked how he has been used in AEW. Well rumors are that Cage is signing with WWE. Which would be a BIG Free Agent for the WWE to get. Cage has the look and size to be a monster in the company. If the idea is to use NXT for developmental , Cage could appear on RAW or Smackdown off the bat possibly.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    with that logic what would be the point in in pushing one of them as a single?? they already have their top guys they're using.

i'd like to see them get a decent push, see if they get over, maybe even a heel turn down the line. im not sure how much of pillman you've seen but i enjoy him more as part of this team than i have any of his singles stuff.
    You can pair up Pillman Jr with a new look and heel time with Black. He will get more onscreen time and build a heel persona which would be better than the current gimmick to be honest. They have had them as a tag team going past a year. If AEW saw anything they'd do it. Right now the company has all these tag teams and such little time.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

For awhile its been rumored Brian Cage hasn't liked how he has been used in AEW. Well rumors are that Cage is signing with WWE. Which would be a BIG Free Agent for the WWE to get. Cage has the look and size to be a monster in the company. If the idea is to use NXT for developmental , Cage could appear on RAW or Smackdown off the bat possibly.
    Cage would be too old for NXT given the new direction. They will be wasting their time with him if he doesn't for straight to main roster.

Interesting, the RoH world title will be defended at a GCW show.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GCWrestli...18456203513857

Kyle O'Reilly signed with All Elite Wrestling.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Kyle O'Reilly signed with All Elite Wrestling.
    All we need is Roddy now

Astonishing Member

2022 men's royal rumble match debut
    feud with whoever he eliminates or eliminates him
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-22-2021 at 10:11 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    All we need is Roddy now
    He re-signed long term with WWE.

If Brian Cage is leaving its one of those...the guy has it all and can be a legit monster onscreen. Its just with so much talent signed and more there wasn't room for him to elevate up the card right now. If they just signed O'Reilly and looking at Bray Wyatt...its a loaded company talent wise.

In a wild deal I was looking at current champions in WWE and Roman Reigns seems to be having a heel Hulk Hogan type reign. He's thus far will have held the WWE Universal Championship from August 2020 going into 2022. That is impressive. In looking the last guy to go past 2 years with the title was....Hulk Hogan. Back when he held the WWF World Championship from 1984 to 1988. This reign is going into 2 years.

Perhaps its due to the fact the company doesn't have the guy they feel to beat Reigns til Wrestlemania. Maybe its Owens since they just gave him a big new contract.

aew didn't make the best use of him, but he also never connected with the crowd for some reason. it's weird because he usually gets over everywhere he goes. i never thought team taz was a good fit for him.
    considering the new age mandate & the wellness policy i think impact might be the better fit, he had a lot of success in mexico too.

You can pair up Pillman Jr with a new look and heel time with Black. He will get more onscreen time and build a heel persona which would be better than the current gimmick to be honest. They have had them as a tag team going past a year. If AEW saw anything they'd do it. Right now the company has all these tag teams and such little time.
    i disagree. black is legit into the satanic stuff, and brody king is legit in a death metal band trying to force him into that type character nxt to those guys is going to come off totally manufactured.

seriously, if you can't push him as a tag team you probably shouldn't push him as a single.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    He re-signed long term with WWE.
    that doesn't mean much these days. would anybody be surprised if they released him next year??

In a nice moment the past few days , Bret Hart was inducted into Canadian Walk of Fame. He is the 1st wrestler to get that and was inducted alongside Keanu Reeves. What made it nice was The Rock and Chris Jericho took part in it (Jericho inducted Bret) and The Rock sent a video clip.

The clip had Rock praise Bret Hart as the closest thing to a mentor he had in the WWF then when he arrived. That as a young wrestler Bret Hart helped him a lot there. That he will always be grateful for what he did. (I fully expect were gonna see an actor play Bret Hart soon on Young Rock at some stage given the nice words for him) .

He's thus far will have held the WWE Universal Championship from August 2020 going into 2022. That is impressive. In looking the last guy to go past 2 years with the title was....Hulk Hogan. Back when he held the WWF World Championship from 1984 to 1988.
    Roman hasn't even beaten Brock's 504 day run with the belt (he will, but he hasn't yet). He just beat Punk's 434 day reign a month or two back. It's not as if Hogan had the last lengthy title reign.
    Last edited by Noodle; 12-23-2021 at 08:34 AM.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans