Page 595 of 902 FirstFirst ... 95495545585591592593594595596597598599605645695 ... LastLast
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Well according to Mario Mancitti (spelling) a jobber there in WWF then , David had an issue with his temper and attitude. He told 2 stories where you really saw some issues between David and his father.

- Mario was getting a ride to some shows by Les Thatcher and David was in the back seat. He got in and David wasn't really in a good mood. Its David told him I believe that his dad never showed him anything in pro wrestling training. That it was Larry Zybesko who taught him and he really ...didn't seem close to his dad it seems.

- During a match Mario liked his forearm he threw in it and asked about it as the 2 were in bathroom. Mario was young and really liked how David threw it in match to learn it. David was like , I'll show you and just hauled off and legit nailed him with it. Making him fall back into bathroom stall nearly and made him see some stars from the blow but he basically told him it was a good one. David walked on out as Mario was stunned more he'd react to him that way.

- What cost David his job was during the moody drive , with Mario he told him he saw Jim Neidhart do his finisher the night before. That this wasn't right and he planned to speak to Vince McMahon. So Mario with Thatcher was seeing the 2 talk in distance as he said you can see David was animated. Finally he walked over to them with his bag and said he was out of there. And he never saw David Sammartino after it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

vikingo vs omega did not disappoint. due to the amount of crazy **** vikingo does i was worried he might botch something and people would just focus on that but things went smoothly and the match was awesome.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-22-2023 at 11:38 PM.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

That Vikingo/Omega match was a highlight of this year, very fun. The 6whatever thru the table was AEW's move/bump/spot highlight of the year.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Uncle Dave is reporting that CM Punk wants to return to AEW. If that's true then he will need to be inserted into the Elite feud with BCC

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Uncle Dave is reporting that CM Punk wants to return to AEW. If that's true then he will need to be inserted into the Elite feud with BCC
    Well Dax has been saying that for weeks on end. Not a big fan of Wheeler. Love to.see a Moxley , Claudio , CM Punk and FTR stable.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Extraordinary Member

Eh, while it would obviously do money, I think it'd be better to let the that feud run it's course before having the Elite tangle with Punk

Ultimate Member

Didn't Punk post something rather incendiary about AEW?

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/cm-punk-...-dave-meltzer/

He called Meltzer a liar, Jericho a stooge and called out Moxley for refusing to lose to him. Although he did confirm the whole squash match idea was Mox's.

Yep....Uncle Dave is lying again and trying to redo what he said last summer about Punk being selfish. Punk however went with Moxley's Rocky III idea as he claims because Tony Khan liked it.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1237521...stagram-story/

The idea Punk could do a long build to this was kinda stupid. He was expecting to be back at PPV and he agreed once he got cleared to do this quick title flip.

Edit to add : According to this Punk was just supposed to beat Moxley at PPV. Mox refused to do the job and he went along with Rocky III so Moxley can get 1 win over him lol
    Last edited by SUPERECWFAN1; 03-23-2023 at 09:19 PM.

Mickie James is out with an injury and won't be at Sacrifice PPV. Impact Wrestling just announced she's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Eh, while it would obviously do money, I think it'd be better to let the that feud run it's course before having the Elite tangle with Punk
    if tk decides to do business with punk again then he deserves whatever **** comes along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Didn't Punk post something rather incendiary about AEW?

https://bleedingcool.com/tv/cm-punk-...-dave-meltzer/

He called Meltzer a liar, Jericho a stooge and called out Moxley for refusing to lose to him. Although he did confirm the whole squash match idea was Mox's.
    you can always tell somebody is speaking the truth when they delete their posts.

remember the idiotic rumor somebody started that mox squashing punk was obviously an F U to punk critics?? i guess this finally puts that to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yep....Uncle Dave is lying again and trying to redo what he said last summer about Punk being selfish. Punk however went with Moxley's Rocky III idea as he claims because Tony Khan liked it.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/1237521...stagram-story/

The idea Punk could do a long build to this was kinda stupid. He was expecting to be back at PPV and he agreed once he got cleared to do this quick title flip.

Edit to add : According to this Punk was just supposed to beat Moxley at PPV. Mox refused to do the job and he went along with Rocky III so Moxley can get 1 win over him lol
    mox was right as we saw and should've never lost to punk at all. punk proved to only be in it for himself & not healthy enough to carry the workload of being champion.

i doubt punk will ever stop blaming EVERYBODY else and reflect on himself and what role he played in all of his problems.

i'm pumped for garcia vs cole, i think that has potential to be great.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-24-2023 at 05:36 AM.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

CM Punk: I sat and listened to moxleys Rocky three idea. I explained how I’d never seen a Rocky movie.
    No wonder Punk deleted the post, he admitted he hasn't seen a Rocky film!
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    No wonder Punk deleted the post, he admitted he hasn't seen a Rocky film!
    Thats pretty funny. I'd say Khan pushed him to delete it.

But the more you see AEW , the more you see a company of fragile egos that Lbo refuses to really accept because they do great matches. Hell back in WCW's hey day the Cruiserweights did great matches too but that company had tons of political horse sh-t happening. The only difference is Dave Meltzer is close to some guys here now so they can paint one guy as being "terrible".

The fact that Moxley is worried over 1 loss to CM Punk at a PPV and proposes crazy Rocky film booking because he's afraid he'll look weak taking 1 loss is insane crazy. The idea that Moxley would not get the win back at some stage is ...well silly. Since the 2 men would I'm sure meet down the road and Moxley win.

This is the problem Tony Khan has. He literally let a guy propose a Rocky III comical move here and does anyone believe Vince McMahon would accept Jon Moxley doing this in WWE ? I highly doubt it. But Khan has showed he's a pushover for these guys and well...this illustrated it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    if tk decides to do business with punk again then he deserves whatever **** comes along with it.

you can always tell somebody is speaking the truth when they delete their posts.

remember the idiotic rumor somebody started that mox squashing punk was obviously an F U to punk critics?? i guess this finally puts that to rest.

mox was right as we saw and should've never lost to punk at all. punk proved to only be in it for himself & not healthy enough to carry the workload of being champion.

i doubt punk will ever stop blaming EVERYBODY else and reflect on himself and what role he played in all of his problems.

i'm pumped for garcia vs cole, i think that has potential to be great.

Punk was coming off an injury remember. He was cleared to return for PPV. He came back to do Moxley's idea which your ignoring. The fragile ego here is Jon Moxley. "Let me propose Rocky III ..." because I'm afraid 1 loss at a PPV will make me look weak. Now we kinda know why Moxley bleeds nearly every week...its basically to look TOUGH and not appear weak.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Thats pretty funny. I'd say Khan pushed him to delete it.

But the more you see AEW , the more you see a company of fragile egos that Lbo refuses to really accept because they do great matches. Hell back in WCW's hey day the Cruiserweights did great matches too but that company had tons of political horse sh-t happening. The only difference is Dave Meltzer is close to some guys here now so they can paint one guy as being "terrible".
    i can accept that as long as punk is included amongst the fragile egos. can you say the same?? of course it's not one guy that's terrible, it's EVERYBODY but punk right??

The fact that Moxley is worried over 1 loss to CM Punk at a PPV and proposes crazy Rocky film booking because he's afraid he'll look weak taking 1 loss is insane crazy. The idea that Moxley would not get the win back at some stage is ...well silly. Since the 2 men would I'm sure meet down the road and Moxley win.
    please show me where you said that booking was crazy or comical back when it happened?? rocky 3 is a great story that easily translates into prowrestling. also mox was right, as we saw punk left after the ppv he would've never got a win over him.

This is the problem Tony Khan has. He literally let a guy propose a Rocky III comical move here and does anyone believe Vince McMahon would accept Jon Moxley doing this in WWE ? I highly doubt it. But Khan has showed he's a pushover for these guys and well...this illustrated it.
    who cares, this isn't wwe and vince is a horrible human being.

so about that match that was an obvious F U to punk critics??

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i can accept that as long as punk is included amongst the fragile egos. can you say the same?? of course it's not one guy that's terrible, it's EVERYBODY but punk right??
    We just had a guy literally refuse to put some one over at a PPV (which he had to know for months would happen) and had to literally book himself to win a squash match so he can say...yep I got a win over him ! Who is more fragile ego here...the guy who literally agrees to this to placate the guy who is refusing to do his job or the guy who is refusing ?

please show me where you said that booking was crazy or comical back when it happened?? rocky 3 is a great story that easily translates into prowrestling. also mox was right, as we saw punk left after the ppv he would've never got a win over him.
    No one knew Punk would suffer the same injury Cody Rhodes would get (which is...weird they happened months apart). Hell ..even if Punk's injured he would eventually return and well...both men are in that company and likely to work against each other again.

Rocky III is a 30+ year old film...sure its ok. But if your literally taking booking ideas from this ...well I'm not shocked Moxley bleeds every week. Maybe he believes he's John McClane like Dusty Rhodes its joked would think he was John Wayne for his ideas.

who cares, this isn't wwe and vince is a horrible human being.
    Vince is horrible but it basically shows my point...he was THE BOSS. Moxley wouldn't tell Roman Reigns to get squashed so he could lose a week later to him citing Rocky III as an idea. Vince would tell him..."Jon , thats absurd...just put him over." Moxley would be like...ok boss.

so about that match that was an obvious F U to punk critics??
    Yeah it was an FU to Meltzer and critics. Who got squashed ? Who came back and did that on a surgically repaired foot ? Uncle Dave is now spinning how Punk was gonna use a doctor excuse and how no build happened. Of course there was no build to it...he just got cleared lol.

But proof is in the guy who went along and didn't have a fragile ego to do this. So CM Punk placated Jon Moxley. There ya go.