Page 755 of 902 FirstFirst ... 255655705745751752753754755756757758759765805855 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 13529
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In a nice deal...Mike Teney and Don West will be inducted into Hall of Fame by Impact Wrestling. Teney was pretty solid as an announcer. West was on another planet selling shows and merchandise.

He would work himself up and just go off into sell mode for a PPV or anything. Bruce Prichard has claimed TNA while he was there was selling more merchandise at house shows they ran than WWE. And it was due to West. He was amazed by how good he was.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

It's the final 12 hours of the McMahon's owning the majority of WWE.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    And probably nothing will change except maybe we get some UFC guys on the show?

Astonishing Member

Am I in a parallel universe or something? Tyrus has been crap since he was Brodus Clay in WWE, and time has definitely not improved his skills.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Am I in a parallel universe or something? Tyrus has been crap since he was Brodus Clay in WWE, and time has definitely not improved his skills.
    Look let's give some respect to DA Funkasaurus...

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I mean that's your opinion and definitely no one is saying he is AJ Styles but I really don't think he's that bad or ever really was.

Heel Shinsuke Nakamura is amazing they really need to put the WHC on him. Nia Jax back for real this time what took so long?

Back years ago on CBR a lot of us were watching the Nexus storyline play out in WWE. A fact that Vince basically ruined the heel stable with bad decisions. Wade Barrett ran down where it went wrong...

- At Summerslam that year it was supposed to be Team Cena vs Nexus. A 7 on 7 match. Barrett and Nexus was running solid. The week before the PPV , Barrett and the group are told by Arn Anderson that they are going over at PPV.

The win would establish the group beyond being new guys. So they get to the arena and run into Chris Jericho. Who tells them he's working out how to do his part in the match to make them stars.

Arn gets with them and runs down eliminations. Then he tells them Cena is gonna win. This makes them do a wtf ? Arnold tells Wade it was a Vince decision and they can go to him.

Barrett does and is told by Vince how its Summerslam and he's gotta send kids home happy
    Wade admits it's bullsh-t then and still bullsh-t now. The loss hurt the stable. They never recovered from it.

- A question about Cena wearing his own merchandise while a member of Nexus is brought up. Wade brings up how wrestlers in WWE wear their own merchandise because it helps sales. He brings up how a standard WWE royalty on shirts is 5%. In Cena's case being a huge star his merchandise deal is worked out better for him.

Wade throws a fake figure as he doesn't know the percentage. If Cena is getting 30% as a royalty then no way would he wanna mess it up. Also in Nexus as a whole...they had to split that percentage of 5% , 7 ways.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

He and Bubba said it was an executive.

That makes it a short list.
    My money is on Michael Hayes. He's had racial incidents in WWE in the past.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

There was a lot of last minute changes on Raw last night. Vince must be want to screw things up one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There was a lot of last minute changes on Raw last night. Vince must be want to screw things up one more time.
    Creative is not changing, just ownership.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

With this guy in charge, what can go wrong?

Entourage.jpg

I was thinking that, too. I've read a few rumors about Hayes being racist.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Heel Shinsuke Nakamura is amazing they really need to put the WHC on him. Nia Jax back for real this time what took so long?
    Maybe she took some lessons on how to wrestle?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    I was thinking that, too. I've read a few rumors about Hayes being racist.
    People think its Johnny Ace.